BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I just really liked her backstory and immediately fell for her and her instant chemistry with the MC. It would be a shame if all they had was just a one night stand.
She needs to be in the harem. Please be awesome and make it so. Been looking forward to her as well and would suck if she is not.
She needs to be in the harem. Please be awesome and make it so. Been looking forward to her as well and would suck if she is not.
Ok 24 hours later, 9 people have liked the post nobody posted a No about it and den86 liked it so much they had to post twice about it!!
So look for Christe in Chapter 9 as an optional !
(I started writing her in while I was at work yesterday after I posted about it)

den86

Dec 27, 2019
Ok 24 hours later, 9 people have liked the post nobody posted a No about it and den86 liked it so much they had to post twice about it!!
So look for Christe in Chapter 9 as an optional !
(I started writing her in while I was at work yesterday after I posted about it)
lol to be honest i only meant for it to be posted once but there was a glitch with the site failing to post the first time and when i did it the second time it some how posted twice.

But hey i will get what i can take lol. Thanks for adding her. You are awesome.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ok second vaccine injection last Wednesday, Thursday all I wanted to do was sleep just like the first one. Friday I had to work, and I was so tired after that I only rendered one image. But I felt fine after that and was able to render just fine on the weekend.

37 images so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 142 images now for chapter 8, so the last 2 weeks of September is still on for the release.

Chapter 11 has been coming along nicely, even if a little slowly.

I've also modified a renpy phone message system and posted it on itch for anybody to use:

it has avatars pic for who sent messages, messages obviously, send images then when click become full screen, and a menu system with 2 or 3 options.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 Update

56 images and 2 animations so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 143 total images and animations now for chapter 8, so the last 2 weeks of September is still on for the release.

Chapter 11 still writing this one so many alternates depending on if you have chosen other girls in the past chapter.

Stay safe out there!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The game sounds good, and is tagged harem (romance tag is missing for me to finish liking it)

But I'm not a fan of lesbian scenes: they bore me at best. Could you skip these scenes?
There are 5 girls that will be in the harem, then other optional girls as more chapter come out. (only 1 optional right now)
I guess romance might be a good tag (if you do play, let me know if I should add that tag)

No you can't skip them sorry, some are integral to the story line.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are 5 girls that will be in the harem, then other optional girls as more chapter come out. (only 1 optional right now)
I guess romance might be a good tag (if you do play, let me know if I should add that tag)

No you can't skip them sorry, some are integral to the story line.
Ok. There is always the option to use CTRL to skip those scenes (and that's what I do with the ones that I don't like and can't skip / avoid otherwise)

When I play I will comment if it seems to me if the romance tag can be included.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Personally i think the romance tag should be added. I think there's a definite air of romance going on between the mc and Q&As niece and even Q&A i think. I'm sure there would be some that would argue differently but just my thoughts. love the game.

Reactions: BadMustard

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The game sounds good, and is tagged harem (romance tag is missing for me to finish liking it)

But I'm not a fan of lesbian scenes: they bore me at best. Could you skip these scenes?
Yeah same. When I saw how interested Tina was in Charlie and Charlies comments about she would have given Q her number instead of the MC, I dropped her the second that chance came up, way too many bi girls. Disappointed how quickly Tina went down that path too.

I'm really hoping Sara stays strong in her not being into girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait what? You say Sara likes to watch and be watched, yet when she met Tina she clearly said she's never trusted anyone enough to let them watch, which doesn't exactly scream "likes being watched" but rather the opposite.

Also BadMustard I loved the "scrubs" reference and JD moment.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah same. When I saw how interested Tina was in Charlie and Charlies comments about she would have given Q her number instead of the MC, I dropped her the second that chance came up, way too many bi girls. Disappointed how quickly Tina went down that path too.

If there are a lot of lesbian scenes or is very focused on it, then surely the game will bore me (lesbian scenes excite me more or less the same as seeing a monkey eating ice cream, between zero and nothing). I also tend to use CTRL when two LIs start talking about lesbian things, I'm not interested in the conversation, or it bores me or piss me off, in any case it's better not to see it.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

Wait what? You say Sara likes to watch and be watched, yet when she met Tina she clearly said she's never trusted anyone enough to let them watch, which doesn't exactly scream "likes being watched" but rather the opposite.

The conversation between Tina and Sara was private and nobody else heard it, so clearly she could not have said that!
But she did say later to the MC who asked her about it was
"Yes, she did ask, for herself. I tried girls in college, but it wasn't for me, and I didn't feel that we were at a point in our relationship where I was comfortable with somebody watching us."

Later, Sara reminds Tina about their conversation and says:
"Next time, I promise. Okay?"

Clearly, she likes to watch and be watched, and you don't have to worry about Sara!

Yeah, the JD moment was fun, I was kind of poking at the Small Dick activist who were crying that his penis was tooo big!
And I had been binge-watching Scrubs then.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

She might have said that initially, but you have to remember at the time she just met Tina, who likewise just found out through experimentation her newfound bisexuality and wanted to share an intimate experience with her boyfriend and potential new girlfriend/harem sister. While Sara was flattered but not into it as she too had experimented in college with girls but unlike Tina, found it was NOT for her, and was not comfortable letting a stranger watch her have sex. That said it didn't mean should they become Eskimo sisters/roommates, they could not eventually bond and get close enough to where the extent of Sara's kinkiness extends to watching and being watched by those she trusts and is comfortable with.

Reactions: BadMustard

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The rule "the MC can only ask one LI for sex a day, and if she rejects him he cannot ask more" of the twins and the niece, does it also apply, given that they are bisexual, in the other direction? that is, the LIs can only ask the MC or another LI, only one, to have sex a day and if she/he rejects her she cannot ask more? If so, I might be reluctant to agree, although it really seems like a stupid rule to me. The other rules are rather common sense.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The rule "the MC can only ask one LI for sex a day, and if she rejects him he cannot ask more" of the twins and the niece, does it also apply, given that they are bisexual, in the other direction? that is, the LIs can only ask the MC or another LI, only one, to have sex a day and if she/he rejects her she cannot ask more? If so, I might be reluctant to agree, although it really seems like a stupid rule to me. The other rules are rather common sense.
It's not really an option, you don't have any say. But so far you don't have anything to worry about.

Reactions: BTLD and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not really an option, you don't have any say. But so far you don't have anything to worry about.
Well, I'm pretty weird, and if they put that rule on me, my option is to look for others and not ask any of them.

The part of the threesome matters little to me: if they let me choose, I don't think I will ever ask, I prefer sex with only one LI. But seeing the development of the game I don't know if there will be the option to choose.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I'm pretty weird, and if they put that rule on me, my option is to look for others and not ask any of them.

The part of the threesome matters little to me: if they let me choose, I don't think I will ever ask, I prefer sex with only one LI. But seeing the development of the game I don't know if there will be the option to choose.
Wait so let me understand your issue is you don't like not having the freedom to choose who to have sex with on a daily basis on top of not liking an open/polyamorous relationship with mostly bisexual girls? Um... that's kinda the bulk of the game, I'm not the dev so I can't confirm or deny but chances are if you are waiting to just pick one girl to have a relationship with before riding off in the sunset, I think this is the wrong game for you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wait so let me understand your issue is you don't like not having the freedom to choose who to have sex with on a daily basis on top of not liking an open/polyamorous relationship with mostly bisexual girls? Um... that's kinda the bulk of the game, I'm not the dev so I can't confirm or deny but chances are if you are waiting to just pick one girl to have a relationship with before riding off in the sunset, I think this is the wrong game for you.
I might be weird, but if I can choose to see a threesome or a scene with just one LI, I generally prefer the latter. It's not that threesomes displease me, it's that I prefer the other. In any case, since I don't think the dev will let us choose, I will have to enjoy threesomes, which, although I like them less, I don't dislike them.

What bothers me about the rules is that they are imposed on the MC, he hasn't been able to comment on it, they have simply told him: we have decided this, and we don't care what you think. If they had put the rules together, then no problem, as an imposition, annoys me.

In any case it is just a comment. Otherwise I like the game, it's entertaining and the LIs are good.

Also, I think it might fit the romance tag (that I like), we'll see how things play out later, but I have the impression that it does.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I might be weird, but if I can choose to see a threesome or a scene with just one LI, I generally prefer the latter. It's not that threesomes displease me, it's that I prefer the other. In any case, since I don't think the dev will let us choose, I will have to enjoy threesomes, which, although I like them less, I don't dislike them.

What bothers me about the rules is that they are imposed on the MC, he hasn't been able to comment on it, they have simply told him: we have decided this, and we don't care what you think. If they had put the rules together, then no problem, as an imposition, annoys me.

In any case it is just a comment. Otherwise I like the game, it's entertaining and the LIs are good.

Also, I think it might fit the romance tag (that I like), we'll see how things play out later, but I have the impression that it does.
No judgement man, you like what you like, my only comment was that the premise of this game seems to center around a very lucky guy who after an near fatal accident finds love in the most unconventional ways. Specifically, he finds himself in the center of a harem of mostly bisexual girls who are completely in love with him as much as they enjoy having fun with each other when their 'man' is not around/unavailable.

While I'm not the biggest fan of how the current arrangement is setup, I can understand the need for ground rules so no girl feels left out of spending time with the MC and thus avoiding jealousy and resentment, especially as the harem grows in size. At the end of the day, the MC can still reject whoever approaches him on that day for their 'special time'. The only problematic part of it for me is there should at least be 1 day a week set aside for either group sex or for the MC to pick and approach the girl(s) he wants to have sex/spend time with that night.

That being said, I believe the game will continue to focus on the relationship dynamics of these people all in a polyamorous but closed/committed relationship so I don't know if the one-on-one content set in a harem is going to be enough for you to enjoy, but its your choice if you want to continue playing as I believe we'll be getting more of the same.

Reactions: EZ8lt and BlasKyau

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Took a break this afternoon from rendering on the game to make this. Couldn't get the scene to look right. I'll get it right tomorrow!!
I brought Christe out, cleaned her off and made this (getting her ready for chapter 9)

christe.png

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes