BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Fair enough - lighting is a problem in many games.
The Bobby Ewing reference is because I can't escape the feeling that the MC is still in a coma and he is imagining all that happens, and will wake up at the end of the game.
Owl Creek Bridge is a better reference and no I'm not doing that

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hey man i really enjoying the game so far. But i have a few things i would like to say and hopefully you will take into consideration (if not no worries, i will still play this as i am enjoying it).

The video compression. Its way too compressed. The quality took a massive hit. Anyway to compress it less or use a different codec that handles smaller file sizes better.

And the same can be said for the images. I think allowing them to be a bit bigger in file size so the render comes out better would be the way to go.

Maybe aim for 1-2gb file instead of 530mb. Or at least give an option for those who want better quality. Ofc i do say this without knowing your situation and if these are impossible then it is what it is.

Also if you can, can you please add in some transition type renders. Somethings are just too abrupt in changing from one image to the next. For example the double penetration scene where as soon as it inserted it went right to the next image with something completely different. It was so abrupted that i thought some images were missing. Same with Christe and A limo scene. Would love that scene to be expanded on btw. But there are many scenes like this, that maybe a like the MC inserting into the woman type image before the video of some scenes.

Also i would love to see some of the scenes that depict sara allowing the other girls to watch and then MC move on to them. This was only said in passing.

Also there is way too many time skips type of deal. I don't know how this can be addressed it just feels like we the player could be seeing repeated scenes or choose who to spend with that night as the games script has said the main character can choose who to be with. This would be awesome to actually choose. who to sleep with in between the main story scenes where its predetermined.

Also i really like Christe and kinda sad we haven't seen more of her. Also why is she the only character getting this separate treatment from the MC? Would like to see more scenes with her.

Also hoping for scenes with julie and ichika with MC and the rest of the harem.

Anyways good luck with the game. Can't wait to play more of it regardless.
I know the animations are crap because of the compression levels I had set, that's why I will be reworking them to make them look better (hopefully)

getting what I see in my head into a render doesn't always work so well for me and things get abrupt, I have been trying to work on this, as for going back maybe if/when I finish I will go back and try to smooth some things out (TRY!!)

I would love to see Sara in that situation too, and we will, maybe, hopefully, I don't know.

Christe is off starting a business, remember she gave us a code word, we'll see her again, promise.

The end of chapter 7 is sort of a teaser for Julie and Ichika (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink) get it?

Reactions: Burgh917

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Don't know if anyone reported this or not or if this bug is a general one from the main build:

After having vaginal sex with Christe and cuming inside the game state freezes after the "I'm sure the nurses will be in after I leave" Chat Box.

I'm pretty sure this is where an Auto Save should happen. I've tried the other option as well and this happens there too.
And then I loaded an earlier auto save and chose the same options and it worked.

WTF?
I just found out that I have been doing some bad things in Ren'py (I was call(ing) when I should have been jump(ing)).
I will be fixing this and the next update will be better (hopefully)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Seriously..?
First date with Yuizumi and she's talking about MC's father all the time, how much she is in love with him..

During first sex scene with her, she pretends to have sex with MC's father instead of MC... I hate it. ("Oh Ron...") :rolleyes:

Total turn off. I think I will give up this game.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Seriously..?
First date with Yuizumi and she's talking about MC's father all the time, how much she is in love with him..

During first sex scene with her, she pretends to have sex with MC's father instead of MC... I hate it. ("Oh Ron...") :rolleyes:

Why give it up, you have the option to NOT sleep with her??

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Did anyone beta test this. All the animations keep freezing the game. I am stuck boinking the purple pubes hooker. Animation is just frozen.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Did anyone beta test this. All the animations keep freezing the game. I am stuck boinking the purple pubes hooker. Animation is just frozen.
Never mind. I somehow managed to roll past that point.

I like the game. Hilarious. Been sitting here crying from laughing so much. Well done.

Reactions: BadMustard

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why give it up, you have the option to NOT sleep with her??
Because I like her looks an wanted to give her a chance. But unfortunately this whole first date with her and first sex is just her imagination about MC father.

I don't like when a woman imagining and thinking about another man while she has sex with MC, even date.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
since we had to start over is anyone else having issues where the scene locks up and you cant go forward? im at the scene where the 2 lawyers have their things to do and youre talking to christina and it just stops is there a fix? thanks in advance

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Yeah i had multiple scenes lock up with this version. rolling back a few images seemed to help.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seriously..?

I thought that was a loving and touching scene personally. The mc made that woman's never fulfilled fantasy come true. He wasn't cucked or any bullshit. O well everyone see things their own way...

Any how GREAT fucking update. Each one gets better and better. Can't not wait to see what
is next. Thank you BadMustard again for making it where some of us can still play this awesome vn <3

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I thought that was a loving and touching scene personally. The mc made that woman's never fulfilled fantasy come true. He wasn't cucked or any bullshit. O well everyone see things their own way...

Any how GREAT fucking update. Each one gets better and better. Can't not wait to see what
is next. Thank you BadMustard again for making it where some of us can still play this awesome vn <3
Yeah I agree, I don't think that Qmil understood what was happening there. Yui made it absolutely clear she's had unrequited feelings for the MC dad since they were kids back in college, she even stated for her it was love at first site. Unfortunately either the MC's dad was too dense to pick up on it, or didn't feel the same and preferred to just keep her as a friend and not address her feelings.

Sadly, while the MC's dad is now dead, she was unable to get that closure until the MC by virtue of looking like his father at his age was able to also be charming and interested in her to give her the one thing she's always desired. Personally, I have a thing for older ladies so I was already attracted to her and was looking forward to a cathartic scene of her making love to the man she's desired and never quite got over. It was a touching and romantic way to say goodbye to her friend and unrequited love of her life.

She's not stupid or senile as she immediately thanked the MC for being a stand-in for his father and proceeded to then make love to him and give him the proper attention he deserved. All in all, a very well done evening and while I'm sure she's thinking it was a nice one night stand, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her again and at the very least being a friend with benefits or lover as I seriously doubt at her age she would ever consider entering a serious relationship.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah I agree, I don't think that Qmil understood what was happening there. Yui made it absolutely clear she's had unrequited feelings for the MC dad since they were kids back in college, she even stated for her it was love at first site. Unfortunately either the MC's dad was too dense to pick up on it, or didn't feel the same and preferred to just keep her as a friend and not address her feelings.

Sadly, while the MC's dad is now dead, she was unable to get that closure until the MC by virtue of looking like his father at his age was able to also be charming and interested in her to give her the one thing she's always desired. Personally, I have a thing for older ladies so I was already attracted to her and was looking forward to a cathartic scene of her making love to the man she's desired and never quite got over. It was a touching and romantic way to say goodbye to her friend and unrequited love of her life.

She's not stupid or senile as she immediately thanked the MC for being a stand-in for his father and proceeded to then make love to him and give him the proper attention he deserved. All in all, a very well done evening and while I'm sure she's thinking it was a nice one night stand, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her again and at the very least being a friend with benefits or lover as I seriously doubt at her age she would ever consider entering a serious relationship.
That's perfect, it's what I was thinking when I wrote it!!

(and nobody noticed when she was going to kiss the MC her face changes to her younger self right after "Potato, pataoto. But you had me at Hello from last week." in a 4 image sequence as she's looking up. maybe a little too subtle)

She will be back

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes