BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sara is still the best IMO, Charlie is a close second. Why was Dawn so bitchy the last time we saw her? I didn't think anyone said anything to her about how mundane being a bleach blonde is or whatever shit they where talking before, seemed odd.
Dawn didn't like the fact that the MC chose Charlie over her!!

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I'm a little confused that the MC appears to have changed race - at the start we are told that his father was Irish, and his skin tone, hair etc are those of a white person. In this update the MC seems to be Chinese/East Asian with different skin colour and hair.
Please tell me that you are not going to do a "Bobby Ewing" with him?

Reactions: Termax and Cavpal
Apr 27, 2021
yes I changed the hairstyle (he went to a barber)
skin color is affected by the scene lighting

Not all the girls are Bi we have at least one lesbian.
Sara (coming back in Chapter 6) is straight but may like to be watched.
2 characters in chapter 5 (WIP) are straight as well.
I can't please everybody, but I can make the story the way I want too.
there's a scene after you talk to Sara on the plane or whatever you do on the plane with her her face keeps popping up on the bottom of the screen

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I'm a little confused that the MC appears to have changed race - at the start we are told that his father was Irish, and his skin tone, hair etc are those of a white person. In this update the MC seems to be Chinese/East Asian with different skin colour and hair.
yes I used to watch Dallas. I don't remember, other than he dies and then came back? What did they do to Bobby?

yes I chose a crappy skin it looks different in the different scenes because of the lighting, if I change it more people will complain, so......

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
yes I used to watch Dallas. I don't remember, other than he dies and then came back? What did they do to Bobby?

yes I chose a crappy skin it looks different in the different scenes because of the lighting, if I change it more people will complain, so......
Fair enough - lighting is a problem in many games.
The Bobby Ewing reference is because I can't escape the feeling that the MC is still in a coma and he is imagining all that happens, and will wake up at the end of the game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I had an odd thing as sometimes it stops dead and I have to roll back or reload to kick start it to get the story moving.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed the game and was happy to start from the beginning again. Looking forward to the next update. A harem with an alpha male and an alpha female? Interesting. Almost required with such numbers.

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
This is my first time playing this game and I know this game have incest. But in a conversation with the nurse, she said "step-mother". Is there an incest patch or do we have stepmom and mom here?

And we already have h-scenes with someone from the family?

Thanks for help.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I know this game have incest. But in a conversation with the nurse, she said "step-mother". Is there an incest patch or do we have stepmom and mom here?

And we already have h-scenes with someone from the family?

Thanks for help.
No patch required, a set of sisters and their niece is where the incest tag comes from.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is not so bad. But I don't like a lot of things though.
A simple harem game, every woman is horny and want to have sex with everyone. There is no build up at all, just conversation and sex in a moment.

I also don't like to hear every now and then that a given woman has long wanted to have sex with MC's father... Somehow it bothers me.

Worst of all, this game has no feelings, no romance. Only sex and lust. Every woman is horny and has sex with everyone. I don't like it when we don't have a choice here either.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was going to mention this but wanted to see if the dev was going to catch it and fix it in a later update, guess not :/.

den86

Dec 27, 2019
Hey man i really enjoying the game so far. But i have a few things i would like to say and hopefully you will take into consideration (if not no worries, i will still play this as i am enjoying it).

The video compression. Its way too compressed. The quality took a massive hit. Anyway to compress it less or use a different codec that handles smaller file sizes better.

And the same can be said for the images. I think allowing them to be a bit bigger in file size so the render comes out better would be the way to go.

Maybe aim for 1-2gb file instead of 530mb. Or at least give an option for those who want better quality. Ofc i do say this without knowing your situation and if these are impossible then it is what it is.

Also if you can, can you please add in some transition type renders. Somethings are just too abrupt in changing from one image to the next. For example the double penetration scene where as soon as it inserted it went right to the next image with something completely different. It was so abrupted that i thought some images were missing. Same with Christe and A limo scene. Would love that scene to be expanded on btw. But there are many scenes like this, that maybe a like the MC inserting into the woman type image before the video of some scenes.

Also i would love to see some of the scenes that depict sara allowing the other girls to watch and then MC move on to them. This was only said in passing.

Also there is way too many time skips type of deal. I don't know how this can be addressed it just feels like we the player could be seeing repeated scenes or choose who to spend with that night as the games script has said the main character can choose who to be with. This would be awesome to actually choose. who to sleep with in between the main story scenes where its predetermined.

Also i really like Christe and kinda sad we haven't seen more of her. Also why is she the only character getting this separate treatment from the MC? Would like to see more scenes with her.

Also hoping for scenes with julie and ichika with MC and the rest of the harem.

Anyways good luck with the game. Can't wait to play more of it regardless.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Almost Dead [v0.7] [BadMustard] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 538 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 88.3 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 521 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 71.0 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if anyone reported this or not or if this bug is a general one from the main build:

After having vaginal sex with Christe and cuming inside the game state freezes after the "I'm sure the nurses will be in after I leave" Chat Box.

I'm pretty sure this is where an Auto Save should happen. I've tried the other option as well and this happens there too.
And then I loaded an earlier auto save and chose the same options and it worked.

WTF?

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes