Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
REALLY? I've heard MUCH more retarded things here than not being willing to waste my time replaying a game again from the beginning.....I guess you don't get out much.
Maybe you just live in a cesspool and muck around in the shit. I don't. But, my thoughts on this is why the fuck talk shit about not playing, when you can just walk away. I think your point was to just be a negative Nancy. But, doesn't matter. You're a product of that cesspool. Have a wonderful day.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
at least you will be able to enjoy the new art work for the first chapter!!
This was not the plan it just sort of happened when I dropped back to renpy 7.3 from 7.4 (because of graphic problems in 7.4)
No problem! Happens a lot with some Mods also. And I get to check out the new images. Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Burgh917

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Almost Dead [v0.7] [BadMustard] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 538 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 88.3 MB

Original Mac Size: 521 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 71.0 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry, I make it a rule to never restart a game once the Dev breaks saves. I always assume that they will do it again at some point, and have usually seen this to be true. Sorry to go, I kind of liked this.
almost like me hahaha but some game i can just skip and is okay, but games with mini games and grind i never start again

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Sara is still the best IMO, Charlie is a close second. Why was Dawn so bitchy the last time we saw her? I didn't think anyone said anything to her about how mundane being a bleach blonde is or whatever shit they where talking before, seemed odd.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So the drunk driver died.

Good

It's not as good as him living another seventy years as a quadriplegic would be, but it'll do.

Over the course of my life i have lost several good friends and my cousin - who had finally gotten her act together and was just about to start as a nurse's aide ... she was beautiful and they counted over fifteen fractures in her face before they stopped. Bastard lived. I had to stay away from the court where he got his third slap on the wrist...

Several veteran cops i've known have expressed a desire to just kick drunk drivers down and put one in their heads.

==================

Sorry. It's a hot-button with me.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes