BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
And so far you're the only person with this problem, I have played through the whole released version with no problems!
maybe delete everything and try again with a fresh download!
but don't do anything to the rpa and see if the problem is still there

Reactions: BTLD

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Crazy. Re-downloaded and reran. All OK.
I saw before that you were spelling "boy" "boi".
So I ran UnRen-0.91.bat that is the newest one as far as I know.
I never had a problem before with it.
Sorry for the hassle.
Thanks for a great game.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Crazy. Re-downloaded and reran. All OK. When I got the problem before I then ran UnRen-0.91.bat that is the newest one as far as I know. I never had a problem before with it. Sorry for the hassle. Thanks for a great game.
I prefer the rpa extractor myself (never had any problems with it ever)

Glad you enjoyed the game!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have been rendering this past week and have completer 25 images so far of 225+ for this chapter. If I can keep that up, I'm looking at a release date some time in 10+ weeks. So hopefully some time in mid-December. I'm hoping before Christmas, so I can relax and enjoy the new year.

I have been writing the dialogue for chapter 12, and it has been tricky at best to do for everything I want to do in that chapter.

Stay safe out there.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Well Thank you for the Game, I like it very much, love the movie references. the blues brothers is my fav i was saying before the Mc text showed up.

I have read through the thread and it seems a lot of people have trouble with downloads and game errors.
Not me! used Nopy download and run on PC.

I see a few people requested some transition renders they are needed however I think renders of the actual dates MC takes the girls on goes on would give a better build for the relationships especially for Tina. The story seems to introduce a character then bed them and jump to the next. not a bad thing just makes for a short backstory to enjoy. The jump to the day with the next conquest could be given a choice day in-between where we the reader chose a lady to sleep with " who you want to ask today? and then wake up to the day you plan. a place to unlock a gallery render if right girl chosen.

The judge scene is perfect, I would ask don't give all your secrets away, (the face change) just let us know there is something we missed. make us replay to find it.

The scene with Dawn seems forced. she was either not rude enough or not flitty enough to make it believable. I get the fact she was mad he liked Charlie and not her, it just seemed too forced just to get Charlie the manager spot. and the MC's character would not be mean to Dawn, he even puts up with his EX/stepmother and gives her a home.

If I read correctly, your wife helps with the renders? if so thank her they are well done.

Reactions: EJW

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Well Thank you for the Game, I like it very much, love the movie references. the blues brothers is my fav i was saying before the Mc text showed up.

I have read through the thread and it seems a lot of people have trouble with downloads and game errors.
Not me! used Nopy download and run on PC.

I see a few people requested some transition renders they are needed however I think renders of the actual dates MC takes the girls on goes on would give a better build for the relationships especially for Tina. The story seems to introduce a character then bed them and jump to the next. not a bad thing just makes for a short backstory to enjoy. The jump to the day with the next conquest could be given a choice day in-between where we the reader chose a lady to sleep with " who you want to ask today? and then wake up to the day you plan. a place to unlock a gallery render if right girl chosen.

The judge scene is perfect, I would ask don't give all your secrets away, (the face change) just let us know there is something we missed. make us replay to find it.

The scene with Dawn seems forced. she was either not rude enough or not flitty enough to make it believable. I get the fact she was mad he liked Charlie and not her, it just seemed too forced just to get Charlie the manager spot. and the MC's character would not be mean to Dawn, he even puts up with his EX/stepmother and gives her a home.

If I read correctly, your wife helps with the renders? if so thank her they are well done.
You're Welcome, I'm glad you like the game!!
Hiding movie, TV, and song references in the game has been the best part of making this!

There were some problems with earlier builds (mostly my mistakes) but I think I've got them all fixed now...I think.

I have been working on transitions, but I am limited by the 3d assets that I have to make renders and my hardware, so some stuff I have to leave out.
As this is my first attempt at this, I wanted to keep it simple while I learn.

I really like the scenes with Dawn, she doesn't like the MC since he left with Charlie after she was flirting with him. She didn't like Charlie at all, and being in competition with here for the manager position did not help either, so she directed all of that towards him when he comes back.
Was he mean to her, he just called her out on her rudeness towards him.
And he will only have to deal with Jessica for a little while longer (11).

Yes she made all the renders in the gallery section.
I did everything else

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Love the game! I just wish you would show sex scenes with the twins, Tina, or Sara a few times. I know it is implied but I miss them. Also, you could put some filler in, like a date or walk just something. It just feels like we jump from one girl to the next. Maybe it is just me. Sorry just my opinion. It is your VN just do what you want. Either way I'm enjoying the game. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Master Alaric

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
45 images so far, I have plotted out far enough to get to the family meeting where there will be up to 7 naked ladies in the scene, and my hardware can not handle this. I have signed up for a free render service from a developer's forum, but it can take a couple of days to render. So I have submitted 13 images (that's why only up to 45 this week) for their machine to render for me Hopefully no mistakes on my part I will have those back and ready to go when I get to that scene somewhere about image 180++.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
82 images and 1 animations so far. Luckily I have been doing my story boards because I missed writing a section (it's small and only seen if you select no at the family meeting) so I have to add another 5-6 images. I am still planning on a release for the 3 week in December.

Stay safe out there!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
117 images, 2 animations. It was a great weekend to render. I got a huge amount of work done. I'm still looking at around 230+ images to complete the chapter, and I'm still hoping to get it all done and released by the third week in December.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
151 images, 2 animations of 250 complete. I got so much work done this week. Yes, I've nailed down the total images for this chapter at 250(+/-5). I'm still hoping to get it all done and released by the third week in December so 100 more images in 6 weeks (I think I can, I think I can). I have also implemented a replay menu once you have played certain scenes you can go back and replay them (lewd scenes) for chapter 9. I've also added some scrolling credits at the end to thank all those involved in the release and my patrons. There is the possibility that if I make the scenes in the first 8 chapters replayable, it will break your saved games. So until I can test it thoroughly, I will hold off adding the earlier chapters scenes!

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
182 images, 2 animations of 251 complete. I got so much work done this week. I have the replay sections for this chapter laid up and some setup, and they work, despite my best efforts at programming they still work. The replay sections are unlocked once you have played through them so at some point you will have to replay the game to unlock them, but still not going to implement the earlier chapter till I have tested to see if it breaks the saved games

Stay safe out there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fat chance of safety .. seeing as the mustard went bad.
The mustard, of all green goo, turned stark dark green and is right now not edible.
Here is hope the babes are all sweet and yummy!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
All images and animations for chapter 9 are finished. The text has been checked by my editor. Now just a little editing of the code some minor photoshopping of the images, and we're ready for the release party!! I'm looking for the end of this week, early next week for the release. Then I won't be doing anything except relaxing and enjoying life for the rest of the year and maybe a week or 2 into the new year. My Patreon will have access to download 3 days prior to the public release.

For this chapter, I have changed the font of the names above the text box ( I finally found one I liked ), added the replay gallery (only for chapter 9 (yes more to come)) and a scrolling end credit scene.

Stay safe out there.

Nov 26, 2021
A play tester said it took over 4 hours to play through on the last chapter!!
and the new chapter (9) will be out over on itch tomorrow !
Oh wow damn that's a lot for 1 chapter, I just subbed to your patreon then, so I've already seen in some post there's no ntr but there's also no swinging or sharing stuff either right like mmf threesomes, if so is it avoidable, I know that's odd to ask but i gotta just not my thing

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Oh wow damn that's a lot for 1 chapter, I just subbed to your patreon then, so I've already seen in some post there's no ntr but there's also no swinging or sharing stuff either right like mmf threesomes, if so is it avoidable, I know that's odd to ask but i gotta just not my thing
Thats total playthrough not just chap. 1, Also not ntr or sharing in this game. a little girl on girl once in awhile between some of the girls in your harem is all.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes