BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I don't know why I do these Novellas before there finished, lol. It's a huge tease to story part of my brain. But you did a fine job so far, I've enjoyed it, even though it's so outlandish in so many ways. That's fun of it.

Hopefully in 6-12 months, when I check again you'll have another days worth of reading for me. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 10

I had a wonderful Christmas and a really great New Year. Santa didn't bring me a new GPU, so I'm still saving for that!!

I have already set up the new scenes that will be in Chapter 10 and completed a few test renders for them. I would be rendering right now, but I'm at work, so hopefully tonight I will be able to get some of the first renders for chapter 10 done. Furthermore, I am going to be going a little slower on the rendering. My loved ones here have complained that I spend too much time in front of the computer, so fewer renders per day. I will be working hard on the weekends (unless I am at work).

Chapter 10 will be centered around Lucy, we will gain some more insight into Sicka (more reasons to hate her), and we will get back in touch with Nurse Lane to find out what's going on with her.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I was really going to give this a try and it started out pretty nice. Once I got to the twins in the limo though they decided to tell the MC they always wanted to fuck his dad and since he wasn't here the MC will do as a substitute I guess. That really shot down any interest of going further unfortunately. I am guessing this is a recurring theme? I do not find hearing about that endearing at all.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I was really going to give this a try and it started out pretty nice. Once I got to the twins in the limo though they decided to tell the MC they always wanted to fuck his dad and since he wasn't here the MC will do as a substitute I guess. That really shot down any interest of going further unfortunately. I am guessing this is a recurring theme? I do not find hearing about that endearing at all.
Are you really that egotistical?

• Love
Reactions: BadMustard

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok yea.. maybe a bit weird.. kinda flattering in a way.. but no.. not a recurring theme. They become VERY devoted to you and the harem you are developing. It all stays within "the family". If you dont like that in your games.. then give it a pass. Otherwise.. it was a good ride and waiting for more myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, you can take that however you want. But I think the idea is that they found the MC's father attractive and so find the MC also attractive, maybe even more so. They never slept with the MC's dad, so it's not like the MC is getting seconds or anything. I don't have any problem with that personally, but obviously you may feel differently.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok yea.. maybe a bit weird.. kinda flattering in a way.. but no.. not a recurring theme. They become VERY devoted to you and the harem you are developing. It all stays within "the family". If you dont like that in your games.. then give it a pass. Otherwise.. it was a good ride and waiting for more myself.
not 100% true
they still have some "meetings" with 2 certain characters while they are in the harem
and it's confirmed in the last update I think , if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter10 update#1
So far, 18 images have been created, possibly 19. I started a render before I went to work today. We'll find out tonight how it looks. I have been marking out where in the story I need to add images. I have gotten to the final scene, and I need 225 images for this chapter. If I can average at least 20 images a week, this chapter should be ready in about 2 and a half-ish months or so. I will keep you all updated on my weekly updates.

Stay Safe out there!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So far, 42 images and 1 animation have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. Going into the third week and I need to average at least 20 per week to get this finished in about 9 weeks I think! My wife did do the 6 gallery images this weekend, so I don't have to worry about those. I have another animation that will probably render in the evening this week, usually they take 10-12 hours to render.

Stay Safe out there!!

OCharos

Feb 4, 2020
I got bored while playing. There is something interesting in the middle, but the story progresses so fast that I got bored trying to understand, so I played for 1 hour, but 3-4 months passed in the game, while trying to understand an event, you miss other events. I couldn't even connect with MC.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Now, 80 images and 2 animation have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. Not a good weekend for rendering there is a series of 5 images that I forgot to add the background images so all you could see through the windows of the penthouse was darkness and not the good nighttime darkness just pitch black, so I had to re-render all of those on Sunday. So that sucked!!

Stay Safe out there!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Now, 80 images and 2 animation have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. Not a good weekend for rendering there is a series of 5 images that I forgot to add the background images so all you could see through the windows of the penthouse was darkness and not the good nighttime darkness just pitch black, so I had to re-render all of those on Sunday. So that sucked!!

Stay Safe out there!!
Sorry that happened, BM. I'm happy you're open and honest about stuff like this, though. Many developers either say nothing or come up with some clearly made-up excuse, like saying they got strep for the 15th time this year. I hope things go better for you in the future. Enjoying the VN so far. :)

Reactions: BadMustard

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Stay Safe out there!!
Do better

:p kidding!

looking forward to more whenever <3

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Stay Safe out there!!

Hopefully you had time to you know....watch football.lol

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes