BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sorry that happened, BM. I'm happy you're open and honest about stuff like this, though. Many developers either say nothing or come up with some clearly made-up excuse, like saying they got strep for the 15th time this year. I hope things go better for you in the future. Enjoying the VN so far. :)
I'm too old to keep track of the lies!! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So far, 103 images and 3 animation have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. It was a good weekend for rendering because of the Lunar / Chinese new year celebrations, I was able to get a lot accomplished with the wife and children out of the house for a little while.
My wife mainly speaks Hokiean (A Chinese dialect) so Kiong Hee Huat Tsai she also speaks the more traditional Mandarin so Gong Xi Fa Cai while they do sound different they both mean the same thing "Congratulations, may you become prosperous or have lots of money." and I think they use the same characters.

Stay Safe out there!!

chaptera-102.jpg
Alice is back in this chapter for a brief time!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So far, 127 images and 3 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. So we are well over the halfway point now. It's all downhill from here, as they say. It was a good weekend for rendering and celebrating birthdays, and now it's Valentine's Day today.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Stay Safe out there!!

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
So far, 127 images and 3 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. So we are well over the halfway point now. It's all downhill from here, as they say. It was a good weekend for rendering and celebrating birthdays, and now it's Valentine's Day today.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Stay Safe out there!!
So how long? I hate when a dev waits so long to update you forget the game.

• Angry
Reactions: SpeedDevil

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
150 images and 3 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to this weekend, but that's life, sticky and messy.

I had started working on another project (not mine) for a friend. He goes by Vollezar. His VN is called One Lie, and it's located over here: I will be helping with the coding. No, this won't affect me working on mine since I will be doing this during my free time at work (don't tell my boss). So, no worries! Go leave him a rude comment and tell him I sent ya there :D

Stay Safe out there!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
150 images and 3 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to this weekend, but that's life, sticky and messy.

I had started working on another project (not mine) for a friend. He goes by Vollezar. His VN is called One Lie, and it's located over here: I will be helping with the coding. No, this won't affect me working on mine since I will be doing this during my free time at work (don't tell my boss). So, no worries! Go leave him a rude comment and tell him I sent ya there :D

Stay Safe out there!!
It doesn't help a lot, but I bought a copy of what he has so far. I wish him the best of success.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
169 images and 5 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. I got a lot done this weekend, with one minor setback. I noticed in one image after I posted it on Patreon that the MC's arm was hovering above the bed, so that's being re-rendering now. (it's completed now, looks so much better).

Vollezar's VN "One Lie" is progressing nicely. The only thing I did on it this weekend was create a loading screen for it. Which I thought was amazing, but that just might be me admiring my own work (nah, it's really pretty cool really). It won't be published with everything I have done till this chapter is completed, but go follow him here at itch.io to stay up to date on this project.

Stay Safe out there!!

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Any idea how long? This is a really good one.
I have been averaging about 20 images a week because I have been going a little slower as I was pushing myself a little too hard in some earlier chapters. I think I can get everything completed in another 4-5 weeks for a release. I don't want to put a date on it just yet, but as soon as I feel confident when I can get everything ready and released I will set a date. There will be a Patreon release first (because they give me money and I appreciate that). Then 5 days later everywhere else.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
202 images and 6 animations have been created out of 225 total for this chapter. I was able to do so much work this weekend (since I didn't have to work on Saturday)!!

20 more images and 3 animations to finish out the chapter, so maybe another 3 weeks, and it will be released here.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Yes on my Sunday morning(I am 12 hours ahead of the EST) I will be releasing (here and itch.io) I would do it on Saturday, but I have to work that day.
hm, tried to figure out what time zone you are in, failed ;) somewhere in the pacific?

aah, should have read your signature. FC1 USN retired, so it is the pacific :)
Should be my evening. Very good, Thank you :)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes