BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Could be a real good story if the MC was nicer model, he looks oriental but I'm sure in the early chapters it says a completely different race.
As well no-one is going to expand his harem like this story does, adds each person as they meet - regardless of what they are like.
Dev Should re-write this story and give the MC total choice as to who he wants in his harem, as well choice if he wants his girls to be sexually active between themselves

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aaay! Good stuff!!

Having hot af Asian woman is a HUGE W. Kinda rare to find em on this site.

That being said, I'm kinda worried about the direction this game is heading. Will more characters continue to be added? I think focusing on a smaller amount of high-quality characters is better than a bunch of less detailed forgettable ones.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Aaay! Good stuff!!

That being said, I'm kinda worried about the direction this game is heading. Will more characters continue to be added? I think focusing on a smaller amount of high-quality characters is better than a bunch of less detailed forgettable ones.
Several Asian women actually.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this is Black&White whell oddly enough i can see the red skirt tina is wearing
1639611750404.png
but i must say untill this part i still like where this harem story is going.
hee creator of this game could it be true that you love the movies from Ghibli Studio's
like Nausicaa valley of the wind, howl's moving castle, Princess monoko, spirited away

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Aaay! Good stuff!!

Thank you!!

I will be adding two more girls (a red head, and an African-American) both will optional of course but after that I don't know what will happen yet

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you!!

I will be adding two more girls (a red head, and an African-American) both will optional of course but after that I don't know what will happen yet
In the end the MC dies of death by snu snu.
Also, how about a Latina and or Indian (India, not Native American.)

• Haha
Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
this is Black&White whell oddly enough i can see the red skirt tina is wearing
View attachment 1547009
but i must say untill this part i still like where this harem story is going.
hee creator of this game could it be true that you love the movies from Ghibli Studio's
like Nausicaa valley of the wind, howl's moving castle, Princess monoko, spirited away
well not completely black and white, but i wanted to convey some hope for recovery!!
yes I do, I've been to the Studio Ghibli museum a few time when I lived in Japan.
all of them!!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
dang by the way even though i did have sex whit the hot slim and sexy judge however why is she not in the harem
and also i DL'd it from here and iff its 0.9 then why did it end after showing here starts chapter9
its like the Download here is 0.8
and also i got the sorta the same name on itch.io and i posted a small review for you there
and its almost the same playstyle as in My New Family From Killer7 but whit a bit more hot and sex asians

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok something seemed kinda wrong with that last scene this update. The MC goes with Ichika and Tina to go have sex ok that part is fine but then all the others go and have an orgie? At first I was alright with having fun with two girls but then when the rest decided to go have fun, the appeal of just two girls really turned down. I mean it doesn't add up. An orgie with 5 girls, or fun with just two. It honestly made me feel like leaving the two to have fun with the rest. I mean such a big sex event without the MC made me feel majorly left out. More and more each update the MC has been felt like he has been left out of the action but this one was like he didn't even exist. I have no problem with the girls having fun with each other but come on don't leave me out.

I mean we didn't even get to see any sex with Tina just Ichika so the scene itself with even two girls was a let down. Having one or two girls having fun with each other by themselves is fine, but when you have such a large part of the group go off to be intimate without the MC you can see why it seems he is left out. Such a big orgie should include the one that they claim they all love and caused them to be together in the same house in the first place. Besides you think it would be the doctor and Ichika in that threesome instead of her going with the larger group? It just seemed weird and felt like your left out in the cold, as if the MC doesn't even matter that much.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've recently started playing this and so am not finished yet. BadMustard, I don't typically worry about mistakes here and there in English in games, especially because for many developers English is not their first language. However, I did want to make you aware of a small adjustment I think would be helpful on a line in Chapter 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume this second meaning is intended for the sentence, but I could always be wrong, of course.

Also, as an additional point of consistency, when you have the threesome with Tina and Alice, there is the option for a creampie or to pull out. If you choose the second option (to do as Alice asked), initially you see the cum on her back. However, after that Tina says she's going to lick in all up but then proceeds to lick Alice's pussy. Is there a set of renders missing?

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I've recently started playing this and so am not finished yet. BadMustard, I don't typically worry about mistakes here and there in English in games, especially because for many developers English is not their first language. However, I did want to make you aware of a small adjustment I think would be helpful on a line in Chapter 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume this second meaning is intended for the sentence, but I could always be wrong, of course.

Also, as an additional point of consistency, when you have the threesome with Tina and Alice, there is the option for a creampie or to pull out. If you choose the second option (to do as Alice asked), initially you see the cum on her back. However, after that Tina says she's going to lick in all up but then proceeds to lick Alice's pussy. Is there a set of renders missing?
Grammar correction has been made!! (thank you)

The missing images are an oversight on my part, but changes have been made. (thank you)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't know why I do these Novellas before there finished, lol. It's a huge tease to story part of my brain. But you did a fine job so far, I've enjoyed it, even though it's so outlandish in so many ways. That's fun of it.

Hopefully in 6-12 months, when I check again you'll have another days worth of reading for me. Keep up the good work.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes