BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Did the game change and that is why we have to start over?
If that is the reason, how much did you change? renders/story-wise?
It's been a while since I played this so I don't really mind starting over.
Thanks for sharing.
There was an error that prematurely ended the game in chapter 5.
I also added new labels for the replay areas in the earlier chapters. Those will be unavailable until they have been played.
It seems some people are still able to play with old saves. So try an old save and see if it works!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Yes I did, the game has ntr. Your girls fuck other girls=ntr.
I agree with part of what you are saying
That ntr only applies to cheating with another man is sexist. If your wife fucks with another person, be it a man or a woman, it's ntr. But since I haven't played this yet I can't know if it's true that there is ntr or not. Just say

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I don't ever get involved in NTR discussions because they're usually banal, but I've played through this game and I'm heavily Anti-NTR myself but I haven't encountered anything in this game that I would even remotely consider to be what you are assuming is 'ntr'

Also, you are aware that the whole definition of NTR relies on the premise that the person who is sleeping 'outside of the relationship' is doing so against their own will either through brute force or blackmail, or the other form of it is where the MC takes other men's women (or they take his women, this could also be applied to women stealing your women) However this never occurs in this game so your definition of NTR, if it is meant in the literal sense, or in the Urban dictionary sense, is wholly inaccurate.

Also apologies for adding to this but I just wanted to clear the name of this good game, and thank you BadMustard for this game, it's given me joy and even in some cases real emotions.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Funnily enough, I was at the pub with a freind yesterday, who told me that his caught his wife in the shower with another woman. From his point of view, he definitely regarded it as NTR.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Funnily enough, I was at the pub with a freind yesterday, who told me that his caught his wife in the shower with another woman. From his point of view, he definitely regarded it as NTR.
That's funny, I catch my wife in the shower all the time with her girlfriend. Half the time they invite me in, the other half I pull up a chair and watch. That's not ntr that's just good clean fun!!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's a trauma for me. Goodluck with your game but as a Harem lover this game isn't for me. Tried it but to no avail.
So what your saying is your so insecure that a story of Harem sisters enjoying each other in your harem makes you cry? How do you handle actual real life?

Also don't give him reactions. Folks like him do shit like that to farm for reactions. It's all thumbs up on the reaction meter at the end of the day.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes