BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Again the only real issue I have is lack of choice with the girls, should be able to say NO to any of these women including the 2 lawyers and their neice - etc....

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe you should do that in the game, you're developing.
Just passing an some comments as requested in your main developer notes post to assist with the dev, please don't be mad - suggestions from the readers only assist to make a better story

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just wanted to say that the Adventure Time reference made me literally LOL

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I take my royal promises very seriously!!
and I still watch Adventure Time with my kids!!
It's the best of all the "children's shows" with enough depth to be enjoyable by adults.

I dare anyone to watch the Simon and Marcy episodes, especially "I remember you" and not get choked up at least a bit.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I really enjoyed it. Started from the beginning and it was great.
The MC was now and again a odd colour of green. The girls looked good.(y)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Anyway to get other's from calling MC "sweet-ums" it's kind of off putting.
The best way to do this is to open up the script.rpy file(s) and edit all variations of the term sweetums, with one of your own choosing and save it then relaunch the game, I don't mind the use of it in moderation but I did feel it got overused slightly, which is why I changed it in my own personally downloaded copy of the game.

The reason why it's easier to do for your own personal copy is that no two people are going to have the same likes/dislikes when it comes to wording in the dialogue.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I really enjoyed it. Started from the beginning and it was great.
The MC was now and again a odd colour of green. The girls looked good.(y)
Yeah, he's either an alien or I chose a really shitty skin for the model when I started, and now it would take too long to re-render all the scenes to fix it, so just point at laugh at him like I do!! (it will make you feel better)

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes