diolo

Jan 19, 2021
we are in the year 2022 why is there no quick menu in the game with auto forward and so on

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I didn't like it, so I got rid of it. You can use the Tab or Ctrl
so i found an issue with the game ... if i choose "NO " for Louise ... she can still have sex with me .. that goes against what the rules are ... no sex with the "MC" and never see the family again ...... this really needs to be fixed :unsure:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
so i found an issue with the game ... if i choose "NO " for Louise ... she can still have sex with me .. that goes against what the rules are ... no sex with the "MC" and never see the family again ...... this really needs to be fixed :unsure:
This issue was addressed and fixed, and since it is so minor (you don't have sex with her, she is there while you have sex with Sara) I'm NOT going to do an update for this but it will be in the next major update.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This issue was addressed and fixed, and since it is so minor (you don't have sex with her, she is there while you have sex with Sara) I'm NOT going to do an update for this but it will be in the next major update.
ok ... just hit that point ingame ... stopped and thought ... wtf ... :ROFLMAO:

Feb 17, 2022
I love harem games but from what I understand from the reviews it sounds like the MC is only really around for the women to use as a real life dildo when they need a break from all the pussy that they actually prefer?

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I love harem games but from what I understand from the reviews it sounds like the MC is only really around for the women to use as a real life dildo when they need a break from all the pussy that they actually prefer?
Not quite, Tina, Apple and Sara and Louise all are heavily interested in MC alone with Tina being the only one willing to experiment with MC there. Q and A (The twins) are more free roaming but after being with MC declare he is the only Man they will sleep with, Ichka and July were a couple together before MC came along and mostly stick with themselves when MC is not involved. Christe is another wild card but seems to stick with the "Family" only once joined. The rest too stick with the "Family" and not too much it seems.
Keep in mind the rules set in the family basically means they get MC once every other week unless invited to another's time, MC is allowed to wander outside of the girls as well while the Twins have been the only ones to do so and that is with candidates MC has or will have at some point.

The women set up the rules so that the MC can have a life outside of just being a dick for all of them all day long and while they wish they could spend more time with him it's just not possible and not good for him ether.

Every female is there because they want to be with MC, what do you want them to do when they see or hear every day another girl getting it from the MC and they can't? Just diddle them self and be content until X days?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
while the Twins have been the only ones to do so and that is with candidates MC has or will have at some point.
sounds like cheating to me , or something closer to NTR even.
also if I remember correctly, I might be wrong but I doubt it , Q&A will still continue the relationship with Ichika and the other one even if we refuse them in the "harem".

this is more of a .. open relationship than a harem...

Every female is there because they want to be with MC, what do you want them to do when they see or hear every day another girl getting it from the MC and they can't? Just diddle them self and be content until X days?
so the LIs are defined only by sex? if they are not fucking they aren't doing anything?
cause from what you're saying that's how it sounds, if they are not fucking the MC ... well they need to fuck something cause they got nothing else in their lives, no jobs, no hobbies, no nothing, just fucking.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. finished this update ..... BadMustard ... love your game dude .... 1 last question ... after i completed this update ... how is it i'm missing quite a few images in the gallery :love:
btw i did add Louise to my harem ;) couldn't leave any babe out :love:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
sounds like cheating to me , or something closer to NTR even.
also if I remember correctly, I might be wrong but I doubt it , Q&A will still continue the relationship with Ichika and the other one even if we refuse them in the "harem".

this is more of a .. open relationship than a harem...

so the LIs are defined only by sex? if they are not fucking they aren't doing anything?
cause from what you're saying that's how it sounds, if they are not fucking the MC ... well they need to fuck something cause they got nothing else in their lives, no jobs, no hobbies, no nothing, just fucking.
Yes there are open aspects to the whole relationship, NTR is a newer term and very much misused by many, in no way would NTR even be remotely applicable to this game at this time or ever in my speculation.
I'll be honest not played all the variables so can't comment on Q&A being with the others after denying them so can't comment.

People need to get over their misguided idea's of HAREM being only what they say, even back centuries ago the women would sleep with each other get over it.

Not all the women are fucking each other all the time but to say they have to wait only on the MC is stupid like you said they have their own lives!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes there are open aspects to the whole relationship, NTR is a newer term and very much misused by many, in no way would NTR even be remotely applicable to this game at this time or ever in my speculation.
if you have no idea , don't talk about it?
Netorare Type A :
"The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning. "

Q&A behaviour could very well fit in there so .. yeah, there's that.
People need to get over their misguided idea's of HAREM being only what they say, even back centuries ago the women would sleep with each other get over it.
yea, no, you probably played too many western VNs where you got into your head that a harem = open relationship....
it's not...
they are there for the pleasure of the Harem leader, the MC in this case, they are not there because they want/can fuck other women... they are there because they bring pleasure to the leader, the person in charge, the MC in this
though in this specific case the "harem" leader has no power whatsover ... he invites LIs to get fucked by other LIs... and sometimes he fucks them also...
Not all the women are fucking each other all the time but to say they have to wait only on the MC is stupid like you said they have their own lives!
look, don't go back on what you've said...
"Every female is there because they want to be with MC, what do you want them to do when they see or hear every day another girl getting it from the MC and they can't? Just diddle them self and be content until X days? "
so.. let's try and keep to our statements and not change them mid-argument...
you made one claim , let's not change it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll be honest not played all the variables so can't comment on Q&A being with the others after denying them so can't comment.

You know, I haven't posted in this thread in a very long time. But, your ridiculous comment has brought me back. I'm also NOT the nicey nicey guy.

BTLD makes some really good points. You on the other hand made a ridiculous comment that only proves you're trying to justify NTR. Just like a cuck would. I personally don't know if you're a cuck, but, that post kind of points towards the fact that you are.

Also, let me point something out, that most are delusional about. NTR doesn't give two fucking shits about gender. If your girl is getting banged by another girl behind your back and/or without your consent, it's NTR.

If my words get your panties into a twist, sorry, NOT sorry. I'm not here to kiss people's asses or hold their hands.

Feb 17, 2022
So it seems this isn't really a harem but more of a decision by a few mostly lesbian women that decide to use the MC's dick when a certain itch needs to be scratched.

Like the poster said it sounds more like an open relationship with rules only for the MC while the women can do whatever with no restrictions. Seems a bit unfair but whatever I guess. I'll give it a shot either way, was just curious if the description matched the actual game and it appears not to.

Reactions: OmegaLord

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
People are reading a ton of stuff into relatively minor aspects of the story. Q&A are, quite literally, dedicated wholly to the MC. They had a pre-existing casual relationship with Julia and Ichika which the MC knew about ahead of time and which they continue if the MC for whatever insane reason turns Julia and Ichika down. Any extracurricular activities after they set up the family rules are to scout new women for the MC. And it's very much not about "mostly lesbian women deciding to use the MC's dick", it's about women who thought they were *fully* lesbian instead finding a deep emotional and sexual connection with the male MC and including him in their relationships or entering a relationship with him that happens to come with several other loving women who ALSO love the MC.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. There's a lesbian tag for a reason, and it's on this game because several of the women are "lesbian except for MC" (and every harem member has an emotional connection to the MC, so it's NOT just them 'using' the MC like the false claims above). If you don't like it, move along. For other people, it's a healthy and positive poly harem, and this mass of suddenly negative posts is both unuseful and unrepresentative.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Folks can bitch & bemoan all they want over how your Harem sisters spend time with each other. But at end of the day, doesn't mean squat.

BadMustard has stated, that's how it's going be. He and many like him(I included). Don't have issue with the Harem sisters spending time with each other. They are real living human beings(in a story sense). Not mindless Fuck Puppets. They have relations with others(be it friends or sexual with the Harem Sisters).

At end of the day, this what he want's to write, none of us have any real say/control over what he creates. -shrugs- But I personally like what he's creating.

Your still top of the Pyramid. A lot of decisions still go through you and/or the Harem Committee.

EDIT: I see BTLD is on his facepalm quest for me again, lol. Thanks for points man, my point was proven when Creator themselves loved this post you goob.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Folks can bitch & bemoan all they want over how your Harem sisters spend time with each other. But at end of the day, doesn't mean squat.

BadMustard has stated, that's how it's going be. He and many like him(I included). Don't have issue with the Harem sisters spending time with each other. They are real living human beings(in a story sense). Not mindless Fuck Puppets. They have relations with others(be it friends or sexual with the Harem Sisters).

At end of the day, this what he want's to write, none of us have any real say/control over what he creates. -shrugs- But I personally like what he's creating.

Your still top of the Pyramid. A lot of decisions still go through you and/or the Harem Committee.
BadMustard knows how I am. He's a cool dude, but, there was just way too many things in the game that I didn't agree with so I couldn't continue playing it. It's his game and he can write it his way.

Reactions: JJDrakken

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
No one's played the Traveller RPG, or maybe read the rule/source books? ;)
These whippersnappers have no respect for the classics. Even modern TTRPG fans don't remember Traveller, the RPG where you could literally die during character generation.

/shakes cane

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes