BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So declined Louise to join the harem cause she had a thing with MCs father....but couple scenes after that she and Sara wake up MC naked...Did someone else get that scene after the choice might be a glitch or something doesn't make any sense if you declined her.
Thank you
I tracked down the problem and fixed it. Since it's a minor bug, I will hold off doing an update till the next chapter.

also Louise and the father were only dating, no sex (she wouldn't because he was married).

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yay update.

That felt fast.... Am I going have to skip 3-5 updates now. :p Not mad at you, just feel like lately all "good" Novellas on here have been doing like 10 min updates every 3 months. But I also know you where busy with RL to, so ain't mad at that.
(Well I wouldn't be mad either way, it's your work and your entitled to do what you want with it.)
The next chapter is huge, right now 550+ images and animations that I need to make, and 4 more scenes to go over still.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. Likable & attractive women. Well... except Sara. Her saying "Sweetums" every damn sentence tested my patience. Can you reduce that... a lot?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
0.C/Ch12 was a decent-length update. Not the longest, but not the shortest, either. You may be missing content due to having fewer harem members, which is always going to be something to consider.
I have every Harem member :p But I also read quick. As I tell folks, a lot of times, I'm here for a story. Takes a lot for me to feel urge to slap the balls around from these stories. Now hopefully we got more intrigue going on and maybe there something behind the death of his dad and your accident, etc...

If this going go forward as a Pokemon game, -shrugs- That's fine. I get a laugh from that.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
it's hexadecimal, doesn't everybody know and use hex daily or is it just me?
It's probably just you, I mean I know hex and your the first I've seen use it outside of work. Game looks interesting, I may give it a try when I get time. Marked for future.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I did not like the aesthetics of the quick menu, but you can use the Tab key to skip, or in the Preferences click on Unseen Text under skip then use the Ctrl key for more precise skipping
I understand your thoughts on the aesthetics, you do your game as you will. I would like to offer my thought and a suggestion as someone who has cerebral palsy, and severe arthritis. Somedays it is hard to just click through games with no auto option, and skipping the story is not something I like to do as I miss out on the storyline. My suggestion is more of a question though, is there anyway to allow that option to be turned on/off, and would you be willing to allow it?

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
First have to say I love the game overall, interesting story to begin and the love interests don't just fall in love with him immediately. Don't mean they try to sleep with him quick but the admitting to loving him has some substance to it.

(Sorry gonna be vague so I don't spoil too much)
Unfortunately it feels like the story has shifted to just building a harem and having children and the latest love interest falls for him in hours.
I do like all the women but I do think a good bit was left on the table in regards to Louise becoming a full family member, they have that connection that could be a point of turmoil and binding for them and it feels like it became a TLDR.
I also think what was happening to the MC was underused as it would have been a great continuation to the initial story that could make the whole family much more interesting and dynamic, right now it's Iolo always leading in matters outside of the bedroom, it would have been nice to see the women coral him a bit out of love for him.

Lastly I want to state I do look forward to what is made despite what I have said above I still enjoy the game, I just think there was lots of meat left on the bone with the ideas used and could have been fleshed out more without needing many new renders (Not even in just this update much could have been carried over)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Out of curiosity, what's with the naming of these different versions of the game?
After 0.9, it went from 0.A to 0.C per chapter.
At a guess, she's using hexadecimal numbering. After 9 would come A (decimal ten), B (decimal eleven), C (decimal 12), ... , F (decimal 15), then 10 (decimal 16).

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
To sleep, perchance to dream ... nice nod to Shakespeare's a Midsummer Night's Dream.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Really enjoyed the game. Likable & attractive women. Well... except Sara. Her saying "Sweetums" every damn sentence tested my patience. Can you reduce that... a lot?
Lol i love Sara she's my favorite. Also the only non Bisexual of the group and i wish there were more that wasn't not to crazy bout a bisexual harem. For one if it's a bisexual harem it's not a harem it's just a bunch of people fucking. Only way i would not mind my women being Bi is if they only did it with me 3some 4somes and so on. And also not having sex out side the harem. they have their rules why can't i make some. And the 3somes and 4somes i must be the main focus. maybe even they just took turns on me while watching and waiting turn.

• Love
Reactions: EJW

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Lol i love Sara she's my favorite. Also the only non Bisexual of the group and i wish there were more that wasn't not to crazy bout a bisexual harem. For one if it's a bisexual harem it's not a harem it's just a bunch of people fucking. Only way i would not mind my women being Bi is if they only did it with me 3some 4somes and so on. And also not having sex out side the harem. they have their rules why can't i make some. And the 3somes and 4somes i must be the main focus. maybe even they just took turns on me while watching and waiting turn.
Haha happy someone likes her. Can you keep her? I don't want her anywhere near my guy. More than happy with those sexy Asian women. :love::LOL:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sara, Apple, and Louise are all non-bisexual

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
For one if it's a bisexual harem it's not a harem it's just a bunch of people fucking
exactly, it's not a harem anymore when everyone is fucking everyone.
the harem fantasy it's about 1 dude being surrounded by women for him, not for everyone in the harem.
the way this VN looks at the moment it looks more like an open relationship where everyone agreed to share only 1 man and fuck between them.
nothing wrong with that but calling it a harem it's a bit of a stretch, at least for me.
And also not having sex out side the harem
I was quite annoyed when I found out that Q&A were fucking outside the harem... can't deny that
and it was something that was disclosed quite far in the story
they have their rules why can't i make some
that's also something I found a bit strange..
but it is what it is.
maybe even they just took turns on me while watching and waiting turn.
that would be pretty enjoyable

all that being said , it's still a pretty damn good VN
while I have my issues with some things that happened in it (like Q&A fucking outside the harem, which to me was... well borderline NTR, since as far as I can tell, they have access to every women in the harem and access to the MC so... yea..)
It's still a pretty good VN

Reactions: EJW

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
WOW MAN! thank you BadMustard for the new update!
I just love games with realistic logic of events (I ate my fill of magical RPGs in my youth)
no, of course the "jolly madhouse" like "23 sisters" and the like also have their own logic - but the logic there is starting to tire.
closer to me is the logic of the real world without magic and secret chemistry.
Forgive me for not remembering the names of the characters from this VN (my memory is bad, although I’m lying - I still remember a couple of Q&A hehe), but I constantly follow the VN itself.
I wish that your creative fuse lasted until the very end of the novel. and try so that all your heroes are not idiots, as for example in the "Lust Theory" - which is also quite tiring.

thanks again for the update. I'm looking forward to new releases.

Reactions: BadMustard
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes