JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It hasn't been abandoned.
Ignore him Mustard. He goes through various projects says same thing, oh it's abandoned or give it x time, or I paid, but now it's not happening. His posting history is very salty.

1. I doubt he's dropped a dime on anyone's work here.
2. He just says same stuff over.

I've seem him post all time like that, he gets called out and moves on does it else where. I think that is his kink, lol.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So far, 85 images and 2 animations out of 227 have been created for this chapter. I had to work a half day on Saturday. Not a lot going on this week, just rendering.

Stay Safe out there!!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Just became a $2 patron. Would have only been $1 but that was sold out, but $2 isn't exactly much more. But now my total patronage is almost $30/month. Beginning of the month was 27.12 and this added 2.12. Weird how only some get sales tax, and some only part. Pennsylvania is 6% but the $10 goes to $10.06 and others charge none. Patreon's goofiness I guess.

Reactions: BadMustard

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Goofy story and some girls are cute but the animations ruin the experience for me, def the game's biggest weakness imo, I think it could've been better to remove it alltogether and just keep static, variation stills.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
I really love the game ,refreshing linear story only choises are if u like the girl u add it to the harem or not (but so far i like them all).
like in some posts here told most harem game players have a pokemon collectors mentallity (go get them all) so i find it good i have no story twists so far exept for Sharon,and the judge yuzu where we cant get all girls.

hm i dont like the quick menü hidden maybe make a Menüpoint so the player could decide if they want it or not ( i need it because the turn back wont work i tryed to activate it left side or right side i does not work,anyoing if u click to fast or double click and miss a scene or animation and cant go back).

thats all so far from me ,keep up the good work (i LOVE that the game is SO small for this much and great content)

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and EJW

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I really love the game ,refreshing linear story only choises are if u like the girl u add it to the harem or not (but so far i like them all).
like in some posts here told most harem game players have a pokemon collectors mentallity (go get them all) so i find it good i have no story twists so far exept for Sharon,and the judge yuzu where we cant get all girls.

hm i dont like the quick menü hidden maybe make a Menüpoint so the player could decide if the want it or not ( i need it because the turn back wont work i tryed to activate it left side or right side i does not work,anyoing if u click to fast or double click and miss a scene or animation and cant go back).

thats all so far from me ,keep up the good work (i LOVE that the game is SO small for this much and great content)
if your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can use that to scroll back as well as the Page Up and Page Down keys to scroll forward and backward

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
2 Mustard: By the way, thanks for adding an Arab girl to the harem - now the harem has become a real harem =) because without an arabesque, a harem is not a harem, but not more than women's hostel.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
2 Mustard: By the way, thanks for adding an Arab girl to the harem - now the harem has become a real harem =) because without an arabesque, a harem is not a harem, but not more than women's hostel.
That's rather racist. You think just because "Harems" was common in Arabic nations do to Sultans, you way the F off bud. China had those long before Arabs did. Babylonians, Sumerians, Greece, Assyria, Ancient Egypt, The Median Empire, The Achaemenid Empire, & Cave Men.

They used different words, but all where Harems. Be it Clutch of Concubines, Mistresses, etc... All where Harems, Harem is just a common word used in modern society today.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
if you like Charlie, you may like the next girl, Louise!!

Reactions: ramvivat

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 12 WIP (update #5)

So far, 136 images and 2 animations out of 227 have been created for this chapter. I had to work a full day on Saturday because of exams, so fewer images were rendered this week than usual, but I gotta pay the bills.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 12 WIP (update #6)

So far, 159 images and 3 animations out of 227 have been created for this chapter. No work this weekend, so a full weekend of rendering at home. I think we are nearing the end if I've done the math and rounded it to be over 70% completed for this chapter. Chapter 14 is almost complete, and I have all the major points for Chapter 15 roughed out. It just needs what the people will be saying added.

Stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 12 WIP (update #7)

So far, 178 images and 4 animations out of 228 have been created for this chapter. Saturday was another holiday here, but the British Council had scheduled IELTS exams then (yes, we charge extra for holidays). I volunteered to work as the other IT guy has made plans for the weekend, but I get to take 1 day off this week (I'm thinking Thursday). Chapter 14 is finished, and I have a little over half of Chapter 15 dialogue completed.

Stay safe out there.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes