juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was not referring to Jessica though, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

You're right, that was about Sharon Just feels weird to me, but I'm trusting that Bad Mustard has a plan that will shock us all
We didnt did much with Sharon either, just a bj as far as i recall

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
We didnt did much with Sharon either, just a bj as far as i recall
(inline spoiler added)

Right, and right at the start of the game. I can understand people concerned about her appearing to be taken off the table entirely, but at the same time, it wasn't really indicated after that encounter that there would be anything more with her, either.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter12 WIP

Another rest and relaxation week has passed. I did a few goodbye images for the 2 girls who have left the story.

There were only 3 new scenes in Chapter 12, and there is one new character for this chapter. There are only two alternate scenes in this chapter, depending on if you reject Charlie and/or Ichika and Julie. I think this chapter will be finished faster. I have only 225 images and animations planned out so far.

The Bubba432 report: Chapter 12. We're going to meet a new friend (and as somebody stated, 5 minutes later we'll be in bed with her) and she will be an optional addition to the harem in this chapter. We'll also dig up some of the father's past and maybe close a plot hole before somebody falls in.

Stay Safe out there.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I have one big question. Why is the menu hidden? I hate it when I can not skip stuff that I have already read or am not in the mood to read ...

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have one big question. Why is the menu hidden? I hate it when I can not skip stuff that I have already read or am not in the mood to read ...
I did not like the aesthetics of the quick menu, but you can use the Tab key to skip, or in the Preferences click on Unseen Text under skip then use the Ctrl key for more precise skipping

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I did not like the aesthetics of the quick menu, but you can use the Tab key to skip, or in the Preferences click on Unseen Text under skip then use the Ctrl key for more precise skipping
Thanks for the quick response. I love the asian theme!

I just started using <Ctrl> to skip works as well. I had a choice that I wanted to change but it was a ways back. :LOL:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I love the game but just a little old that every girl is bi. I know some were before mc meet them, no problem with that, but some are just doing it out of the blue. I think it would be a novel idea that some of the girls are not bi and say no to some of the other girls. Just a thought and I don't feel like every girl on the planet is bi.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Strykker

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I love the game but just a little old that every girl is bi. I know some were before mc meet them, no problem with that, but some are just doing it out of the blue. I think it would be a novel idea that some of the girls are not bi and say no to some of the other girls. Just a thought and I don't feel like every girl on the planet is bi.:ROFLMAO:
:unsure:Ok i'll agree the majority of the girls are BI but I diagree with your every girl being BI part correct me if im wrong there are atleast 2 that are not BI that I can think of straight away Apple and Sophia.
And if I'm not wrong then you may be right when you said " I don't feel like every girl on the planet is bi".:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
:unsure:Ok i'll agree the majority of the girls are BI but I diagree with your every girl being BI part correct me if im wrong there are atleast 2 that are not BI that I can think of straight away Apple and Sophia.
And if I'm not wrong then you may be right when you said " I don't feel like every girl on the planet is bi".:devilish::ROFLMAO:
You're right, of the AD main harem girls, Sara/(Sophia) and Apple are not bi. Of side girls/one-offs, there aren't any indications that Yuizumi or Sharon are bi, either. (Edit in 2023: Yuizumi confirmed to be straight in Ch13, and as BadMustard says immediately below, Louise is also straight.)

That said, in my personal experience, a lot of/most of the adult women I've been friends with/been intimate with have been bi. My own wife is basically lesbian except for me and other very androgynous/feminine men. Note that all/most of the girls in the game know each other one way or another, even outside of the MC connection. LGBT communities tend to cluster together over time, so it's completely reasonable that most of the women the MC has met through Q&A and the hospital could be a similar cluster of mostly-bi women.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sara and Apple and NOT bi as is the new girl coming out in chapter 12 (well maybe not coming out) but we will be introduced to

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter12 WIP (update#1)

So far, 31 images out of 227 have been created for this chapter. With Father's Day this weekend, I was left pretty much alone while I worked and got a lot done. I have not set a release date. The closer I get to the 220 mark, the more I will be able to set a date.

Monday's suck!!

Stay Safe out there!!

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes