1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Im_HaremGod

May 18, 2020
the core gameplay loop just feels so tedious and boring, i hope you don't drag the monotony out like man of the house did

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I love the concept.

Please make the room location bar default as on so that it stays open after you close the mission window and such.

Please include a skip day option, too, especially since the weekend is empty as of now.

Please remove items from stores until they are needed for quests or include a check inventory when new missions come up so that you don't have to buy the camera twice.

Around the time where the buy camera mission came up the weekly hotel food and cleaning supplies disappeared from the store so I had to skip weeks at a time to build up enough money to repurchase since the hotel weekly income dropped down to $60.

I like the word unscrambler homework puzzle and the border puzzle thing.

The models are great!

Remove Kristina's place from the map until she is needed for a mission until a time comes where you can talk to her prior to that happening.

If the photo shoot room will be used by paying guests, include it on the ground floor. If the photo shoot room will only be used by the free guests put it on the 1st floor with the rest of the main characters.

If you include a maintenance NPC at some point, put the maintenance room in the basement.

Since food is being made for the guests, include a dining room on the ground floor, too.

xavierlub

Feb 2, 2018
I do not understand .
I meet characters with whom I can talk I click on the talk button and nothing happens while the image hangs.
So how do we follow a conversation

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wanted to give this game a try, but after changing the resolution size, that's when i ran into an error, it was full screen, wanted window mode, now the game won't work, all i get is a black and brown screen, with no main menu and with music playing, going to wait a while and maybe it get's fixed

Nov 1, 2018
I have a major bugon PC.
First time I launched the game, i ended in the main screen and then i selected "Fullscreen" in the settings menu. The game crashed.
Since then, no way to make it work. It launch in a weird resolution were nothing is visible but a color in 4/3 screen format. I tried to redownload the game AND supress all files in local directory. No way.

How to make the game work again ?

PS:
Tried on my Mac. Says that I don't have permission to access. (Administrator session and full access in properties...)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Overall seems like a decent start, there are some pretty bad bugs but I'm sure they'll be patched out in the next version. My only complaint for the game is the lack of dialogue during sexual scenes. The lack of dialogue makes the scene feel short and somewhat anticlimactic because It's just 2-3 animations without dialogue and the scene is instantly over. Other than that I'm looking forward to future updates It kinda of reminds me of the tyrant as some others have pointed out.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I seem to be playing a different version of the game than everyone else. In my version, the tutorial ends by dumping me in front of the door to the hotel (whether I skip the tutorial or not), and then...nothing. I can visit places, and even spend some money in the stores, but there is no mission listed, and nobody with whom I can interact (beyond the stores). Scouring all available locations netted me two pictures, which is some kind of achievement, I suppose, but the city is otherwise empty. I did, however, manage to find a couple of tell-tale signs that I may be dealing with bugs.

1. If I go to Kristina's, there is a face/bubble icon for her, but I see no Kristina. Clicking on the icon gives me an option to "Leave" the conversation, but no conversation is there for me to leave.
2. Despite my phone listing nothing under the Missions tab, it helpfully displays my progress as 2.75%. I have somehow managed to complete almost 3% of the game by doing nothing. Considering how "nothing" is all I am able to do, I suppose this is accurate.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
I seem to be playing a different version of the game than everyone else. In my version, the tutorial ends by dumping me in front of the door to the hotel (whether I skip the tutorial or not), and then...nothing. I can visit places, and even spend some money in the stores, but there is no mission listed, and nobody with whom I can interact (beyond the stores). Scouring all available locations netted me two pictures, which is some kind of achievement, I suppose, but the city is otherwise empty. I did, however, manage to find a couple of tell-tale signs that I may be dealing with bugs.

1. If I go to Kristina's, there is a face/bubble icon for her, but I see no Kristina. Clicking on the icon gives me an option to "Leave" the conversation, but no conversation is there for me to leave.
2. Despite my phone listing nothing under the Missions tab, it helpfully displays my progress as 2.75%. I have somehow managed to complete almost 3% of the game by doing nothing. Considering how "nothing" is all I am able to do, I suppose this is accurate.
The events start and are mainly in the hotel rooms on the ground 1st floor and basement, did you click the bottom right button to reveal the rooms? you have to discover the events then they will appear on phone with hint on how to progress.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The events start and are mainly in the hotel rooms on the ground 1st floor and basement, did you click the bottom right button to reveal the rooms?
Yes, I did. The button only shows up properly when I use full screen for the game, but I used all three buttons (top-right, bottom-right, and phone) in every location, including all four floors of the hotel. More specifically, the "reveal rooms" button does not appear to function at all. I click all over it, but it never does anything.

Edit: Tried it again on your advice, and now it seems to be working. Go figure.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
We're really sorry that some of you have crash problems and can't play our game.
We are still working on the error. Unfortunately, we don't get these crashes on our test computers so it is not easy for us to fix it immediately.
But according to our research, we found that there are those who solve this problem using the following methods.
Please make sure your anti-virus is not blocking our game and you have properly installed it, make sure there's no missing files.
We saw many people getting this error because they installed Citrix Workspace on their computers. Unity has some bugs with this software.
There may some other softwares interrupt this game, please check Windows Event Viewer for crash logs and try disabling/uninstalling the conflicting software.
If you can't change the resolution try deleting settings in run->regedit-> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BlaskureGames\Alms Hotel
Try different resolution settings in game, if you can't switch fullscreen press alt+enter, try right click to Alms Hotel.exe->Compatibility and apply different options
Try setting your screen to a lower resolution by: right click on windows desktop->Display settings->Resolution.
In some reports we saw how to save game, right click->Save->Create new Slot is the way to save. If this doesn't work it's probably related with the write permission.
if you can't see some names please make sure you have "CharacterNames.xml" file in the data folder.
if somehow a button stops functioning, saving&loading most probably will fix the problem.
--
About the comments about our sandbox, we know it is not full of with events right now, but of course we'll fill it in time. It won't be like a "do something and skip until next event comes up".
--
We've tested the game, but there may be bugs we've missed. We'd appreciate it if you'd report these bugs to us.
please send us "Player.log" from "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\Alms Hot

lol

you write all of this but for me i have an only bug it's just photoshoot, for the rest all works perfectly.^^

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
thank you but i need to restart all i made??? :(

why's renpy remake..always renpy remake... i don't understand.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes