1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe this is better when the inc patch installed but it's not working at the moment.
As it is it's pretty much garbage. More then half the game you just click between skipping time and an empty todo list. I'm at day 70 and there might be one event every week and a week is: Every day is divided into 4 so skipping a week is 56 clicks switching between time skip and todo list. And after skipping a week all you get is a fully clothed photoshoot? At day 76 it finally ended. What is the point of all these days with nothing to do, why not make it half as many days.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Man..... I got excited to play this game since it has you playing the bad boy for once.... but that intro story drags on for such a long time you get bored of it... and then it throws you in that sandbox mode.... I'm really trying to like this game but ohh man is it hard....

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Man..... I got excited to play this game since it has you playing the bad boy for once.... but that intro story drags on for such a long time you get bored of it... and then it throws you in that sandbox mode.... I'm really trying to like this game but ohh man is it hard....
honestly i partially gave up on the intro. didntclose the game just started Skipping. can hold the skip button forever and no choices pops up just goes to sandbox. and even then through out the rest of the game all you do is just read this is mostly a kinetic game with the exception of two choices throught the entire thing. honestly just make it a VN and get rid of the sandbox entirely as even sandbox is loose in this case. just switching between night and day and clicking the tasks/events instead of actually roaming about. which is prolly a better part of the game in my case as im not a fan of sandbox. the only thing this games got going for it is the animation/renders are actually not bad.

but yeah not alot of reason to enjoy game in my opinion. kinda would've preffered to additional choices. at the beginning to hit on girl on the sofa. and chance to prevent cindy from goin with football player to further humilate him...again just my opinion

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
honestly i partially gave up on the intro. didntclose the game just started Skipping. can hold the skip button forever and no choices pops up just goes to sandbox. and even then through out the rest of the game all you do is just read this is mostly a kinetic game with the exception of two choices throught the entire thing. honestly just make it a VN and get rid of the sandbox entirely as even sandbox is loose in this case. just switching between night and day and clicking the tasks/events instead of actually roaming about. which is prolly a better part of the game in my case as im not a fan of sandbox. the only thing this games got going for it is the animation/renders are actually not bad.

but yeah not alot of reason to enjoy game in my opinion. kinda would've preffered to additional choices. at the beginning to hit on girl on the sofa. and chance to prevent cindy from goin with football player to further humilate him...again just my opinion
Yeah this would have been sooo good just as a kinetic novel where the story just continues with a choice or 2 along the way.... but nooo..... we have to have this almost sandbox style clicking through multiple days just to find some sort of content :/

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah this would have been sooo good just as a kinetic novel where the story just continues with a choice or 2 along the way.... but nooo..... we have to have this almost sandbox style clicking through multiple days just to find some sort of content :/
also unbalanced at the end also regarding photo shoots. like 3 shoots in the course of10-15 days or so. no content with anyone else except mom so it feels like theres alot of wasted space. :unsure:

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
also unbalanced at the end also regarding photo shoots. like 3 shoots in the course of10-15 days or so. no content with anyone else except mom so it feels like theres alot of wasted space. :unsure:
And to make it worse, the dialog makes it so it looks like it's supposed to be the next day or so

• Haha

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How good is the walkthrough in getting all the content? Sandboxes and me Don't get along too well, I usually have to have a lain mod ( or another high quality modder's mod) to get through them so wondering if this walkthrough would be enough cause the images look really good.

Thanks in advance

Nov 1, 2018
So I guess the RenPy is an Alpha Alpha Alpha.
I love the concept, but the gameplay is the worst.

Supposed to be a sand box but you are only free to be ... in your room!
You can access an panel for available action leading to cutscenes if they are. I spent 2 fuck*n WEEKS, with each day, and each 4 time of the day to check actions menu which was EMPTY until the photoshoot event appear.

This alpha drove me crazy!

When it's gonna be a sandbox, it's gonna be great. Right now, just a pain in the ass.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
How good is the walkthrough in getting all the content? Sandboxes and me Don't get along too well, I usually have to have a lain mod ( or another high quality modder's mod) to get through them so wondering if this walkthrough would be enough cause the images look really good.

Thanks in advance
you literally dont need a walk through once it hits sandbox mode just click the clipboard on top left corner and click whatever events list you need to start. after that click on the time of day to alternate day time and go back to clipboard and rinse and repeat. damn near no choices and when there is its pretty obvious what to click.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So I guess the RenPy is an Alpha Alpha Alpha.
I love the concept, but the gameplay is the worst.

Supposed to be a sand box but you are only free to be ... in your room!
You can access an panel for available action leading to cutscenes if they are. I spent 2 fuck*n WEEKS, with each day, and each 4 time of the day to check actions menu which was EMPTY until the photoshoot event appear.

This alpha drove me crazy!

When it's gonna be a sandbox, it's gonna be great. Right now, just a pain in the ass.
based on walkthrough sandbox seems like it'll go for fetch quests just to activate the next scene. i dont mind it as it is cause it cuts out the BS. but for sanbox players i dont see the attraction if you cant decide how a scene goes or how character responds.

i mean shit there could be some good side story going on with sisters friend on the phone. example would be you walk in on her, sister explains shes worried about her friend, you're given the choice to interact and help/corrupt friend on your own terms or let her go the way story currently is. thats just my opinion cause yeah game is kinetic as it can be for 2 hours of story give or take.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
you literally dont need a walk through once it hits sandbox mode just click the clipboard on top left corner and click whatever events list you need to start. after that click on the time of day to alternate day time and go back to clipboard and rinse and repeat. damn near no choices and when there is its pretty obvious what to click.
Thank you for letting me know :)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes