2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I agree. Milfs and lolis roll off the tongue better.
Definitely no. Title is cheesy enough to be a good thing.
just saying, i think the title would have been better like :

"alone in the milfy island with girls"

as "milfy" already explain by itself that they are milfs, i just think its not necessary to use milfs twice. specifically milfs and girls together like this.

but its just my opinion... nothing crazy anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
That should be a semicolon in that sentence:
"Please don't kill me; instead, turn me into your cum dump."

Anyway, I laughed out loud twice seeing that picture, and I probably will again. I must remember to check this out again just for the jollies.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
what's the difference between milfs and girls biologically ?

i know there is a difference between them ,mentality and physically... but sinze when a milf isnt a girl ???

okay... no.. i dont even want to know what M.I.L.F. is suppose to mean for the dev if they aren't girls ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
since 18 yo...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alone in the milfy island with milfs and girls [v1.0 release] [Milfrlover] (890 MB rar pc source)
204 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Pretty sure that it won't be long until we get a game called "Locked in a jail cell with fat bob the mankid friendly clown"...

Reactions: e-disfunction

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
what's the difference between milfs and girls biologically ?

i know there is a difference between them ,mentality and physically... but sinze when a milf isnt a girl ???

okay... no.. i dont even want to know what M.I.L.F. is suppose to mean for the dev if they aren't girls ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
MILFs are mothers,alot of girls are not

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
since 18 yo...
wut ?
you know you can be a milf at any age right ? as long you have a child, you'r a milf, age doesnt change anything...
as long she is a mother and you would like to fuck her , its a milf.
MILFs are mothers,alot of girls are not
still not change fact they are girls...

but whatever, aint gonna spam this thread trying to explain the logic on me... as i m obviously a retard. :p

Reactions: woj_tec

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
wut ?
you know you can be a milf at any age right ? as long you have a child, you'r a milf, age doesnt change anything...
as long she is a mother and you would like to fuck her , its a milf.

still not change fact they are girls...

but whatever, aint gonna spam this thread trying to explain the logic on me... as i m obviously a retard. :p
girls don't have child... child have women... don't see different?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes