2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
what's the difference between milfs and girls biologically ?

i know there is a difference between them ,mentality and physically... but sinze when a milf isnt a girl ???

okay... no.. i dont even want to know what M.I.L.F. is suppose to mean for the dev if they aren't girls ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
A milf is an acronym for Mother I like to Fuck! It is basically a male descriptive word for mothers they would like to have sex with. It has no difference in mentality for women.

Reactions: woj_tec

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's wrong with just Milfy Island? Or The Island of Milfs :p I feel like a few of these stranded type games have been appearing lately.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They move their hips ...
Like they slur their lips,
trapping your eye and catching your breath to never let go without the gasp of awe and air blushes;)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys i need your opinion(Players) on something?

Which graphics you guys thinks the better

Honey select or tk17 graphics(This game is fully created by tk17)
Keep the tk17. I hate how on Honey Select (the actual)asshole is just a dark spot, is not really defined at all. HS should have been gone a long time ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Lol perhaps the developer with Milfs and Girls wanna say something like that:
On this island there is:
A tot of milfs = mother like to fuck (mother that somewhere on earth have sons or daughter)
And other normal Girls = Normal women that do not have child?

Ofc many can have right when they say... a milf can be also a girls. Also at 14 year a girls cam have a child.
But perhaps as i say, the developer with that affermation or with that titles, wanna mean
Tot women that are Milfs, and tot women that are just girls with not children.

Forn now i put the thread under the list to keep an eye on.
Just do not understand why in latest updates this game is under incest tag. But on page 1 under genre there is no incest tag.
Anyway for now i keep an eye on it. I really hope there is incest on this game :LOL: there must always be a mother to keep an eye on her son. So the son can teach her many hot ehm thing on that island :ROFLMAO:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
RedPanther749Bbb I am familiar with The Klub 17 though I haven't played that in quite a while. Do you have either basic or paid version of ? Might go a long way towards making it look more visually appealing. But like I said, it's been a while since I last played TK17 so I can't tell if these renders were taken with hook5 or not. Just a thought.

As a note, while the hook5 Patreon page was last updated back in July, hook5 appear to be still updated from time to time. I see from emails that the last update was released 6 days ago. The official for this graphic enhancement mod at modgardens is more active anyway.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That is one clusterfuck of a title but I'll give it a go. Appreciate how easy it is to rename character too, always nice to be able to (re)name the MC.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
haha Milfs n a Few Tags caught my attention :love::love::cool:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does this game have milfs in it? If not, then i gotta say, my name's not Doug, but:
im outta here.gif

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I believe the Dev was trying to say that there are MILFs (Mother I'd Like to Fuck) which are woman who are obviously not virgins and have some experience in how to please a man as well as Girls which are more innocent in nature, possibly virginal. Either they don't have the skills or inclination to string together the words to pull this off or they just have a quirky sense of humor. I just get the impression that the dialog is not going to wow me. Maybe the renderings will be good enough to compensate for the writing or I'll be pleasantly surprised. Let's hope so. OH.........by the way, if you're with MILFs and Girls, then you're not alone on Milfy Island.

Last edited:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Did anyone think that maybe the developer just meant their are hot moms aka M.I.L.F.'s and those who are not moms are girls? If a woman is a mom, hot, and fuckable, she is a Mother I'd Like to Fuck. The rest of the females fuckable or not who haven't given birth are, I assume, what the developer is calling girls. Anyways, I just found this game and like many others, disappointed that it is already abandoned.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes