2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
Guys,i saw the comment posted by garlic"By looking at the preview I can safely say that dialogues quality won't be this game's highlight for sure".yes he's right,i'm not native english but i can guaranteed you guys one thing,_I WILL Do My Fucking best_

Thank you

Flumflam

Aug 24, 2017
"Wait a minute,oh yes,there is but one thing i want to tell you all......,that is,I know exactly what you guys wants from these kinds of games and i can give it to you.that's all"

That is literally half the text from your patreon.
Seeing the previews and the dialogue, I feel like you may in fact not know.

It's like being served molding bread soaked in toilet water and then being told 'Don't worry, you'll enjoy it.. I know what you like'

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
what's the difference between milfs and girls biologically ?

i know there is a difference between them ,mentality and physically... but sinze when a milf isnt a girl ???

okay... no.. i dont even want to know what M.I.L.F. is suppose to mean for the dev if they aren't girls ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That pegs the question, what came first, the Milf or the Girl...:unsure::D

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Okayyyyyy....... I am going to take the Dev at his word and trust that this is his first effort. I'll try to be gentle.

I downloaded this, but I haven't played it yet. I probably won't. 'Plain Lucy.

The Dev uses a combination of renders and high rez photos along with MKV animations. 675 pictures and about a dozen animations. I was planning on using this same scheme for my first game, which would be about a pair of space cadets lost in the American Desert in an alternate reality. I'm glad this dev made his game first, for it shows me some things that are wrong with this type approach.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am NOT Carping here, but I am going to point out some things that could be done differently. I'm not going to say how to fix it, that is up to the dev.

First off, the quality of the renders are plastic. By that, I mean the look we used to get with renders when Poser 4 came out. This is ok, if you are just learning to render, but I wouldn't expect it in something I was expected to use in a finished product or to generate income.

Models are dollish. They don't look like Barbie Dolls or Cabbage Patch Kids (Thank God!), but they still look... Plastic.

Also, his environments look old. I know I've seen that camping area before, first around 2011. Many of his other props seem to be just as old. Not sure why, but it really looks recycled. Some of the forest shots are... well, barren.

Secondly, some of the photographs are cute. He must have 4 different pictures of cute kittens delivering game messages. Kinda cute, but also kinda jarring. Amateurish comes to mind. Photographs used as background pictures are a bit better.

I think someone should introduce him to the wonders of PNG and WEBM compression. Many of his JPEG's are Hi-rez in size, but have been compressed to around 125k or so. And you can tell it.

Gameplay and Engrish use..... I didn't go there. I don't think I will right now.

I like this guy's confidence. I think if he works at it, he will make a great game someday. (It's hard to go wrong with big boobs, right?) But not today with this offering.

Sorry.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Guys,i saw the comment posted by garlic"By looking at the preview I can safely say that dialogues quality won't be this game's highlight for sure".yes he's right,i'm not native english but i can guaranteed you guys one thing,_I WILL Do My Fucking best_

Thank you
Dont Worry RedPather, there are those like me that love "All Things MILF", so we sill stick around to give you the chance. And in time Support you.
Good Luck!

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Lured in by the mind control tag so I took a chance by playing through everything available in this game so far. No actual mind control yet. You do however meet a woman who can read your mind. Other people already gave the same feedback I would have so all I will add is that you have left a lot of odd things in the short "animated" segments. Visible mouse cursor, portions of the interface for whatever 3d render software you used, the NOW RECORDING pop up etc.

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
Guys,i have a feeling that you guys may have no idea about my game.this games is fully created using tk17 software and not by using some ultra realistic rendering software,so don't expect daz3d level graphics.anyone who don't like tk17 graphics and animations,please don't download the game
Thanks

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
Hello guys i need your opinion(Players) on something?

Which graphics you guys thinks the better

Honey select or tk17 graphics(This game is fully created by tk17)

Reactions: CephalonManlet
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes