♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The game is apparently more ancient than that, sep- 2016 was just the date it was uploaded here :LOL:.
Yup, 'tis like an ol' amalgamation of interesting but poorly executed ideas cooked using a very very old cooking cauldron, still worth the time tho. Well, was at least worth some of mine, and i don't say that very often... sadly. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: sonhot

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The game is over 10 years old, it's from the era when people made ripped asset games for fun and not profit.
A lot of these types of games were on hongfire, but this is the only one that keeps chugging along and I'm honestly happy about that as I admire the dedication.
I don't like modern asset rip games but I enjoy this for the nostalgia and he has put a lot of work into it even as a hobby.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just randomly saw this and honestly I am very glad that it still gets updates. I LOVED it back in the day, been playing it on and off for over a decade. Might play it again soon in fact, and it is definitely recommended :).

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
why does this game have such a high rating lol , all 3 of those pictures I'm 90% certain are stolen

Ignisius27

Apr 7, 2023
Hey there I played the game, and kinda liked the story, it's not huge scenario, but still very funny though .
I am kinda stuck in an event. I do know that there's a lot of unfinished quest, and I'm kinda worried to be locked in a dead end here. It happened in the north of the elf village, in the foggy frame where you can meet an hunter, to the south of the frame where you meet the kids god of the elves.
So in this frame, I entered a big blue door, floating in air, and got teleported to a house to relive the life of the church leader of the beginning city. I got to the third memory, where she have to choose to either have education or do some helping. But then, in the next area, I cannot find the next memory, and neither I can open the path to leave the house. Do you have an idea on how to solve that? I saved inside of the house so I kinda hope it's not a dead end :/ thanks by advance for any help ^^

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Hey there I played the game, and kinda liked the story, it's not huge scenario, but still very funny though .
I am kinda stuck in an event. I do know that there's a lot of unfinished quest, and I'm kinda worried to be locked in a dead end here. It happened in the north of the elf village, in the foggy frame where you can meet an hunter, to the south of the frame where you meet the kids god of the elves.
So in this frame, I entered a big blue door, floating in air, and got teleported to a house to relive the life of the church leader of the beginning city. I got to the third memory, where she have to choose to either have education or do some helping. But then, in the next area, I cannot find the next memory, and neither I can open the path to leave the house. Do you have an idea on how to solve that? I saved inside of the house so I kinda hope it's not a dead end :/ thanks by advance for any help ^^
do you have another save file?
that's unfinished content, let's say that content from 1-5 years ago and crouler still not fix it yet

Ignisius27

Apr 7, 2023
do you have another save file?
that's unfinished content, let's say that content from 1-5 years ago and crouler still not fix it yet
oh :eek: :/ well bad news for me, i don't have a recent save file out of it, the more recent is like, 4 hours before :// and I did kinda a lot before it XD
I am perhaps a bit late, but for those that are having problems with Amalia shadows (the door when looking for the milk beards) or with Aika when you return from defeating halaland, you can use the variables and switches of rpg maker save edit, to fix them, just search for Amalia shadows or Aika in switches and check the corresponding one, while you will lose some content, at least you won't be stuck. Also I suppose this can be useful for any trigger related bugs
I saw this comment saying to dig down the save file, I already done that back at the beginning against an event I got into while being underleveled,I'll keep you up to date if it worked for me XD. But yeah, as a developer myself, I kinda don't understand how the game is programmed. Like not to judge or be mean, and it's very difficult, way more considering he is alone and the story content is very huge for him. But like, I feel like the development is kinda erratic, with a lot of questlines left undone, with bugs and softlock games. I dunno if he is using a roadmap to keep track of what he has done and need to be done. Still the story is very good in my opinion. Shame it feels so much unfinished on what is supposed to be released a long time ago.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have mot played this in a long time. i don't know how much is done there was alot of side quest not finished. i feel like the story my have moved but i don't know i do hope the bugs get fixed too.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
anyone got any sullsaves ?
before u download it, let me tell you something. this game didn't have gallery feature, so u can't review some past H scene especially H scene at main questline. but there are some repeatable H scenes u can see in each city

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes