Aug 16, 2017
just a thought but wouldn't it be a benefit to have the changelog in the OP rather than having to trawl through the feed looking for it when game updates?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
UPDATE @bossapplesauce

BUG FIX VERSION 7.4.6.0b

Fixed Delangue quest problem that had noblewoman repeat; Noblewoman: My! If I didn't know better, I would think she was trying to hide something from me! But that can't be possible. We're family after all...(After she was done.)

Fixed curtains in elven noble’s house. You can now walk through them....

Fixed Sophie repeating her talk in the elven homeland....

EDIT: I am having problems with my PC's memory, I think both modules are bad I know for a fact one is just about fried! So I haven't been able to play any games. I want to restart this game over and try to find all the paintings, I found 9 out of 10 but could never find the 10th one. And update the Wiki Fandom walkthrough
Thanks for the update and thank you @Gab for doing doing all the actual work of updating the OP!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
there is a wiki and I'm sure a walkthrough is included in this to guide you

THe one category in the list you want to view is 'Quests'! It branches into sub categories for each country.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Updated thread with b version
also one of the gameplay picture I found while downloading :p
View attachment 105425
In the game there are trigger events when you walk into a certain spot, sometimes they trigger and sometimes they do not, its random. You could load up the game RPG Maker and view possible triggers. My Maker was a trial version, not sure I want to pay for it since I barely used it anyway, and just to look through certain games. This is a pic from one of those triggers (If I remember right!)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Why did my level jump to 52 at the beginning after I beat the first boss? I am so confused!
Oh!, maybe it was that squirrel I talked to o_O
WHen you end up at the shore line after fighting the very first boss there's a squirrel you can talk too, he or she gives you level 52 EXP, Armor, Sword, ect, you have to bring up the menu and Equip those new items to the MC (The Divine)! If you want to start from level 1 exp dont talk to any Squirrels in the first scene of the game.

You miss out on two enemies the Bees, (in the next forest scene) and Lizards (out in the desert) However after you gain enough experience from level 1 exp, those 2 enemies refuse to show up anyway! Nothing special about fighting them!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is there anywhere we can a gallery artist name list?
Not sure, you can open the game folder, go into www/img/pictures but I not sure how many of those pictures have the artists names or artists signatures with them. THe Dev used various artists art you can find for free.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Not sure, you can open the game folder, go into www/img/pictures but I not sure how many of those pictures have the artists names or artists signatures with them. THe Dev used various artists art you can find for free.
Yeah tried google searching a few of the images unfortunately most are all Japanese websites that don't seem to give the artist names lol! Anyway thanks for the response cheers.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah tried google searching a few of the images unfortunately most are all Japanese websites that don't seem to give the artist names lol! Anyway thanks for the response cheers.
Here's a site I go on from time to time, they have cg's, artists, comics, 3d, 2d, ect... Some of the srtists pics you find in the game can be found on here..

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
anyone know where the 9th painting is it the only one i can't find?
Thats the same one I've been stuck on now for 3-4 months. Not sure if your playing a saved game from a previous version but I was, and it seemed to cause issues with updates. I think I read something about the mayor in Long Oak having a painting, the Dev said players weren't getting the painting from her, but that was fixed a couple months ago.

I'm going to restart a new game soon, I currently invested in another game that's very long. I'm about half way through it, and there's still updates coming for that.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a way to re-map the c key to the spacebar or enter key? I had to go to the wiki just to start a game, cause who uses 'C'?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes