4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
For me, the woman I am most attracted to, both personality wise and physically, is Rosie. She looks like her name could be Helga and she could be a viking lady, but she is shorter than Marcus so she does not come off intimidating... physically at least. I like her boldness and willingness to protect her stepsister. I have met girls like Rosie before in life. Like the humor sequences too, especially the staring one when MC is on the gentle giantesse's path.

The only critique I have so far is that the MC's best friend who is black has gray eyes... which does not happen in real life. Unless they wear contacts and even then I don't see any doing that. Other than that, most all the women look like women rather than the common lolita fantasies in games where women look like little girls with adult breasts... which is disturbing for anyone not into CP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ezykeyal

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
For me, the woman I am most attracted to, both personality wise and physically, is Rosie. She looks like her name could be Helga and she could be a viking lady, but she is shorter than Marcus so she does not come off intimidating... physically at least. I like her boldness and willingness to protect her stepsister. I have met girls like Rosie before in life. Like the humor sequences too, especially the staring one when MC is on the gentle giantesse's path.

The only critique I have so far is that the MC's best friend who is black has gray eyes... which does not happen in real life. Unless they wear contacts and even then I don't see any doing that. Other than that, most all the women look like women rather than the common lolita fantasies in games where women look like little girls with adult breasts... which is disturbing for anyone not into CP.
Good to see some more love for Rosie!

It's rare for a black person to have light eyes, but definitely not an impossibility.
Some people to name a few:
-Bee Melvnin
9ce394f706f4e614950da924a344d18d.jpg
-James Earl Jones
-Vanessa Williams
-Sugar Shane Mosley
-Stacey Dash
-Michael Ealy

Reactions: anonx5

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey all,

We've passed the 4 month mark since the last release and I'm hoping to be finished with EP3 close to the end of July. This also marks the 1st year anniversary of the very first release!

In the sneak-preview render, you'll see two new characters you'll be introduced to, Taylor and Jun. And that's all I will say about them for now! I've been doing them in between scene rendering as it breaks the monotony nicely. I've started doing the short training sessions and got two out of six done. Didn't make any progress yet on Joe's scene unfortunately and hopefully I can get a move on with that this week.

Cheers,

Ezy

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Heya,

I know who the favorite is and I'm terribly sorry for not showing much of Natasha, but it is as it is! Out of the 1000+ renders I did for the upcoming episode, this is one of Lily I'm actually happy with.

I've finished setting up the final environment for this and future episode(s) and I'm about halfway through one of the final bigger scenes. So what's left before it's done and happy for it to be sent out for playtesting?

- 4 story scenes
- 3 training sessions (all the grappling ones)
- 1 fight
- 2 scenes I did at the start, I want to redo as they're not up to par
- Implementing unlockables
- A few new features (One big one, but I might cut that if it's taking too long)
- Final pollish

Last week it was actually 3 story scenes left, but I realized that one particular important person didn't get enough screen time. So, she's getting an additional scene.

I've worked a little differently this time around and started implementing music and sound effects as I created the scenes. This is a much better way, rather than what I did in the previous episode and implement it all in the end.

We should still be on track for a July release, unless my dog decides to eat my computer. Luckily, I don't have a dog.

All the best,

Ezy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Heya,

I know who the favorite is and I'm terribly sorry for not showing much of Natasha, but it is as it is! Out of the 1000+ renders I did for the upcoming episode, this is one of Lily I'm actually happy with.

I've finished setting up the final environment for this and future episode(s) and I'm about halfway through one of the final bigger scenes. So what's left before it's done and happy for it to be sent out for playtesting?

- 4 story scenes
- 3 training sessions (all the grappling ones)
- 1 fight
- 2 scenes I did at the start, I want to redo as they're not up to par
- Implementing unlockables
- A few new features (One big one, but I might cut that if it's taking too long)
- Final pollish

Last week it was actually 3 story scenes left, but I realized that one particular important person didn't get enough screen time. So, she's getting an additional scene.

I've worked a little differently this time around and started implementing music and sound effects as I created the scenes. This is a much better way, rather than what I did in the previous episode and implement it all in the end.

We should still be on track for a July release, unless my dog decides to eat my computer. Luckily, I don't have a dog.

All the best,

Ezy
Lily is best girl. Hands down. Crazy, yet sweet. Love her.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
The bestest one is the one with the muscles....

Oh, that's all of them ..... Ava loves.......

Edit - Nat and Rosie are love but Lily is the friend I never knew I needed.
Lilys have been a dime a dozen in my life. I have met more Lilys than Rosies or Natashas, and women that are easy are frankly a bit of a turn off IRL for me since I wonder their body count. Lily I reckon has a high one if her interaction with the MC is any indication, since she has only known him for a few days and wants to get down already. She's a 304 it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe there's a tiny little bias towards Natasha in those preview pics in the OP :Kappa:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As it should be........
Yeah, well, I'm not arguing that. But since there's no 5-picture limit, the others could at least have got 1 preview each.
At first, I was drawn to this game by the preview pic with the black girl, the childhood friend we say goodbye to at the start of the game. Some variety there could be positive. Just saying.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
This game is just :love: a story about MMA which I love (I hoped for some karate as well since it's what I started with and was my gateway to MMA but I understand why it's not there).

A good MC we sadly don't have many of those lol. Likeable characters that feel real, like they have a life outside of the MC with their own hopes, dreams and demons, also the girls look different from other VNs like the dev actually had put in more thought into how they look. I never knew I was into "muscle mommies" but this VN got me rethinking life :LOL: Also are all the girls shown in the banner LIs??

I'm really excited to see where this goes, I wish you good luck dev (y)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, well, I'm not arguing that. But since there's no 5-picture limit, the others could at least have got 1 preview each.
At first, I was drawn to this game by the preview pic with the black girl, the childhood friend we say goodbye to at the start of the game. Some variety there could be positive. Just saying.
I agree, I just REALLY like Natasha ;)

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes