4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
hm someone mentioned that Lily is based on Fairuza Balk. i thought the same thing when i first saw her and her craziness reminds me of her character ,Vicky Vallancourt from The Waterboy.
Lily is totally batshit crazy and my type of girl, even in RL. Never saw that movie. Might have to take a look.

Reactions: Ezykeyal
Jul 22, 2017
interesting so far , growing to like the aspect of picking 1 (or maybe 2 depending on the girl) LI and trying to keep things smooth.

Def have a play through reserved for the 4 women shown so far, though Alexa might be too crazy (a weakness of mine smfh).

.... those braided rows look awful tho, dear god.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parasiteinfester

Mar 13, 2022
I kinda want charecter skin customization but then again i want that in every game i play and think it should be borderline mandatory

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Greetings!

I was approached by an awesome chap last week (Thank you Zhaiel), wanting to do a Spanish translation of the game. I took some time to implement translations as an option in the preferences menu. This will go live with the launch of EP3 and can be switched with the click of a button on the fly. Maybe that's not very exciting for most, but it's quite exciting for me, as it'll allow me to reach a wider audience eventually.
Project upgrades have been completed and also made some new characters for EP3. I'm in the process of making younger versions of certain ones, but I'll keep them under wraps for now. Also completed a small portion of writing for a few scenes.

Have a good week, you're awesome!

Ezy

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think "Click to continue" was the best idea.
Sometimes it skips a whole pack of interesting pictures.

Of course, I'm here for naked muscular girls, not for love stories. It's strange that the first scene was without genitals. And yes, in the first two parts, Natasha's model looked better. I look forward to continuing.

Last edited:

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
I don't think "Click to continue" was the best idea.
Sometimes it skips a whole pack of interesting pictures.
The first time you ever get to see 'Click to continue', a warning pops up that tells you exactly that. So yeah, if you haven't read that, this will happen... ;)

Reactions: sanmal

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The first time you ever get to see 'Click to continue', a warning pops up that tells you exactly that. So yeah, if you haven't read that, this will happen... ;)
I have read it. but some scenes are boring and the pictures change very slowly.
Now is not 2012 and not 2017. There are a lot of games (and videos too), each of which takes time. There is no time or desire to waste time on such trifles. (google translate) Sry)))
I think it should be optional.
And further.
Most of the games are abandoned by developers. Maybe you shouldn't go into details like combat in order to save energy for the main part of the game.

Valanathar

Aug 4, 2022
You have me impressed with this game Ezykeyal it's my first time aproaching here, and for my surprise, is a very good story related, also, i love martial arts, it's new and fresh take the rol of a fighter in the making and with a lot of variety too, i want to follow your path through the game because the story has me very very interesting, thanks for your hard work.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Bummer was looking forward to the game after reading the intro and seeing screenshots. Then went and downloaded then I saw no future harem option in the intro. I'm grateful, but I almost feel like the ignorance is bliss statement applies in this case to me. Ah well good luck to the Dev.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey all,
The last week and a bit, I've mostly been unifying and upgrading the characters. With UE5's recent update, a lot of missing features are now available to me which I didn't have access too before. On a technical level, I can have some decent subsurface scattering on the skin (You can see it on the MC's ear in the preview image) and better translucency lighting which makes the hair look slightly better among other things. To put things into perspective, I started EP1 with UE5 Early Access, EP2 with UE5.03 and currently have upgraded to UE5.1 for the EP3 release.

There will be more tweaks I'll make along the way I would suspect, but for now it's good enough to move forward and start rendering the scenes I've written. That will be my focus for the next several weeks!

Do let me know if you think it's an improvement or if it's getting worse! It's difficult getting feedback, working as a 1-man team...

All the best!

Ezy

€: Could only upload one of the 4 pictures. If it works again later I add the other 3.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I have read it. but some scenes are boring and the pictures change very slowly.
Now is not 2012 and not 2017.
And further.
Most of the games are abandoned by developers. Maybe you shouldn't go into details like combat in order to save energy for the main part of the game.
Okay but what if the love story and the combat are the main part of the game?

giphy.gif

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello!

This'll probably be the shortest dev-log I've ever written. No development of new complex systems, no more massive upgrades, just simply scene rendering. It's moving along quite nicely.

I did unfortunately have a setback with the MC's skin upgrades as they wouldn't play nice in the further away renders. For some reason, the renderer would just blur out too much of the detail and he started to look weirdly painted. I had to revert back to the Episode 2 version, which I think still looks pretty decent anyway.

That's it for now I guess, and sorry I couldn't say anything more interesting. Everything is very well established and rather smooth sailing! There will be a few new additions outside of the story which are scheduled for a little later, but for now I'll continue the scene rendering.

Ezy

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes