4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For folks on Linux who get an error about missing 'libsteam_api.so' here's how to temporarily fix it.

Open up the '00steam.rpy' inside '/renpy/common/'
and change 'config.enable_steam = True' to False (around line 25).
Save it and now delete '00steam.rpyc' in the same folder, just to make sure the script we changed gets recompiled once you start the game.

After that launch it like normal and it should work.
Huh. What distro are you using? I didn't have any issues. I'm using Arch. But, I've tweaked the shit out of it. I also tried it in Nobara(Fedora remix) and had no issues.

Reactions: jufot

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Multi-Mod for Alpha, Omega [EzyGames]
(Updated to v0.2.1)
**UnRpa (If necessary). UnZip and paste the "game" folder in "Alpha, Omega-v00-pc". Overwrite if asks.

View attachment 1927482 View attachment 1927483 View attachment 1927484 View attachment 2335095 View attachment 2335096 View attachment 2335097 View attachment 2335098
I think there might be a problem with liliana cheat option. The friendship & love bars are linked and move as one so i think the love cheat bar doesn't work.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think there might be a problem with liliana cheat option. The friendship & love bars are linked and move as one so i think the love cheat bar doesn't work.
I think there's a problem with the mod itself. The dev stated that there is no harem and the mod is set for harem. It's going to fuck up everything and we'll be left with no girl. Ahaha

Reactions: msleomac

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If Natasha is dead, the game is dead to me. You build your game, play with us as much as you want. Nothing against it.

If she dies, I'm out. You have no need of me, I know, so this isn't a threat, just a promise.

Peace :)
I think you should use a spoiler on that, bro. Not everyone has played yet.

I doubt she's dead. Sure there's blood. But, I personally think she's stunned. Probably Alexa kicked her ass and we'll get a chance to finish the fight in the locker room against that crazy ass bitch.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Huh. What distro are you using? I didn't have any issues. I'm using Arch. But, I've tweaked the shit out of it. I also tried it in Nobara(Fedora remix) and had no issues.
I'm on Arch as well and i honestly don't know where the error came from since i never had it before. For me the game looks for the lib in the 'py3-linux-x86_64' folder instead of the default location. But it might be related to me using proton from the AUR instead of the one Steam offers via the Tools tab. Anyway it looks like it's a problem on my end and not with the game itself, but i'll leave it up for anyone who may encounter the same problem.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think you should use a spoiler on that, bro. Not everyone has played yet.

I doubt she's dead. Sure there's blood. But, I personally think she's stunned. Probably Alexa kicked her ass and we'll get a chance to finish the fight in the locker room against that crazy ass bitch.
Thanks mate. I edited it.

I understand the "need" for fake drama. People are addicted to it, probably were raised watching shows on that teenage TV station (CW) and can't live, write, or watch anything without it. I understand. I simply don't like it.

Peace :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm on Arch as well and i honestly don't know where the error came from since i never had it before. For me the game looks for the lib in the 'py3-linux-x86_64' folder instead of the default location. But it might be related to me using proton from the AUR instead of the one Steam offers via the Tools tab. Any it looks like it's a problem on my end and not with the game itself, but i'll leave it up for anyone who may encounter the same problem.
Of course. Actually. You might want to report your post as a fix. Not sut sure how they do that though. Hopefully it gets added to the bottom of the OP. You might need to add that file to your post before you report it and explain how people can add it in case they have the same issue.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
That was an incredible update. The fighting system has tons of potential and is very refined and already showing ways in which it is multifaceted. Love the progression with the story and very glad how already we are shown both the pros and cons of the development of the relationships and making it crystal clear this is not a harem game. I just love this game and look forward to future development and was not disappointed after my initial hype when the first update released back in July.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
An interesting game. Not a fan of black MCs generally black characters, because of stereotypes, but this one is refreshing. No biggu dikku fetishism, no hip-hop crap etc (the metal part is just dope). A very good synopsis and characters. Lily gives me the creeps though. I will be watching this one, a very unique game. :)

Last edited:

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Just a quick question, will we be able to fuck Liliana's eye socket while she's sucking it or maybe she could rim your asshole then put her eyeball into it and make you pop it out right into her socket, that woul be great :p
Funny you should say that, that was in fact a joke I was going to implement to give true meaning to the term 'skullfucking'.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes