4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Some of the combo skills points are off. Like Body Cross is listed as 1CP in Kickboxing but it's listed as 2CP in the other styles. It still costs 2CP no matter what. Also Spinning Back Body Kick is listed as 3CP but it costs 2. It's not a big issue now, but it could later on when longer combos are unlocked.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ezykeyal

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Some of the combo skills points are off. Like Body Cross is listed as 1CP in Kickboxing but it's listed as 2CP in the other styles. It still costs 2CP no matter what. Also Spinning Back Body Kick is listed as 3CP but it costs 2. It's not a big issue now, but it could later on when longer combos are unlocked.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have a look at that.

Reactions: VOYEUR

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, still enjoying this one. MC is getting stronger. Nice to see visual progression in that, showing that he actually is physically getting stronger by increasing his muscle mass. Went with Kickboxing and BJJ, almost went straight Boxing, but wanted to toss in some kicks here and there too.

Fighting minigame wasn't too bad. Usually not a fan of minigames or puzzles and such, but it was pretty fun. Thought it was going to be a button masher like BaDik, but it was nice getting to choose our moves and such. Only thing that was frustrating was the submission stuff. Failed every single time I tried. That bar was flying way too fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, overall, nice update. Heck of a cliffhanger there, excited to see what comes next. Thanks! ;)

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
They're just being extra sensitive, I didn't see anything actually woke about your work. I think just mentioning something doesn't mean anything, some people need to get over themselves and actually do research again on what woke is instead of labeling anything they don't like as evil.

Okay on a deeper look through I'll admit there is a progressive tone to the game, not that it's a bad thing at all, games are there to be enjoyable regardless of if it's progressive or conservative. I'll admit the silly Trump thing was definitely going to turn someone off, as a creator you should be politically neutral at all times, no need to turn people away.

Now after that I still stand by overall the game isn't woke, there are some feminist feel like some of the men being subservient to the women, but it's a lot more subtle and there being strong women are a lot more believable because we see someone like Natasha actually putting in work everyday, no girl is just shown to be perfect in the game if anything they show their flaws and look 100% more human than the "strong women" we see now days. Natasha especially is a sensitive and kind person something entertainment has definitely forgotten how to write.

Overall like I said not woke, but may want to shy away from political things if they have nothing to actually do with the narrative.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's almost cruel how generously the game is handing out friendship score, because it doesn't make the decision of who to romance any easier. It's pretty easy to max out Lily and still have a decent score with Nat. You only have to unlock the hug at the end of episode 1.
On the one hand I'm wondering, if the game is just too easy. On the other hand a high friendship score across the board might only make the potential to betray one of the characters even more impactful, especially if it's a deceptively easy choice for the players.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's almost cruel how generously the game is handing out friendship score, because it doesn't make the decision of who to romance any easier. It's pretty easy to max out Lily and still have a decent score with Nat. You only have to unlock the hug at the end of episode 1.
On the one hand I'm wondering, if the game is just too easy. On the other hand a high friendship score across the board might only make the potential to betray one of the characters even more impactful, especially if it's a deceptively easy choice for the players.
You already can be caught cheating so to say. So yeah, better keep your more affectionate moves for the one if you don't want drama down the line.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I loved this update, this game is really going places.

The sparring was fun and I'm generally a fan of mini-games, but the takedown QTE was painful. Maybe my reflexes aren't what they used to be, but it took a lot of save scumming to win that fight :D

The most intriguing character so far is Alexa. Huge asshole, but her heart seems to be in the right place. You know what they say, hurt people hurt people. Hers is the story I'm looking forward to the most.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The most intriguing character so far is Alexa. Huge asshole, but her heart seems to be in the right place.
Have to wonder, if she's involved in the cliffhanger, though. Those are some heavy injuries, considering Natasha isn't competing. If Alexa is willing to go this far to show tough love during training sessions, she might be the undisputed antagonist of the game.
At the same time she's got the little heart counter that only potential romance options seem to get (which might be a spoiler in itself?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jufot and Ezykeyal
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes