4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Some of the character faces may seem a tad janky, but holy shit those backgrounds are excellent for AVN. At first glance, could not tell if it is some kind of melding between real life photography and game assets or 100% CG. If all CG, then wow, because many of the top rated 3DCG games on the site don't have much to approach the realism in this one. Probably it is just that they are using the very latest, state of the art assets while the older top rated games have more dated assets, but either way, Most impressive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if there is some real photography trickery going on, it still blends well. The low in the sky autumn sunlight, the contrasting shadows, the weathered buildings with latin V for U, the still evaporating pools of water in street, those vehicles, everything looks great. I can't imagine how long it took to put that scene together. Indie game development has come a long way.

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Some of the character faces may seem a tad janky, but holy shit those backgrounds are excellent for AVN. At first glance, could not tell if it is some kind of melding between real life photography and game assets or 100% CG. If all CG, then wow, because many of the top rated 3DCG games on the site don't have much to approach the realism in this one. Probably it is just that they are using the very latest, state of the art assets while the older top rated games have more dated assets, but either way, Most impressive.

Even if there is some real photography trickery going on, it still blends well. The low in the sky autumn sunlight, the contrasting shadows, the weathered buildings with latin V for U, the still evaporating pools of water in street, those vehicles, everything looks great. I can't imagine how long it took to put that scene together. Indie game development has come a long way.
Thanks so much for noticing. I spent a lot of time building these!

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey dev Like the game more interesting characters then your standard 40 year old mom that looks like she is in her mid 20's and sister lol.

But and I am sorry to say this as there clearly is a lot of effort put into it but an option to skip the sparing minigame?

Reactions: Ezykeyal

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Hey dev Like the game more interesting characters then your standard 40 year old mom that looks like she is in her mid 20's and sister lol.

But and I am sorry to say this as there clearly is a lot of effort put into it but an option to skip the sparing minigame?
Ah, this is a good point. You can't skip it at the moment, but I'll think about adding that in the future releases.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes