4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really wanted to like this but I hated every character except for Marcus. Natasha is a stereotype, Liliana is an unattractive insane person, and Joe is an asshole. Should have had Joe charged with assault but instead he ends up being the roommate, just ridiculous game logic there. Renders look great but this is another college setting/MMA fighting focused game, never thought that would be a subgenre all its own.
Best of luck to the developer, hope this does well, there is obviously an audience for college/MMA games considering the number that are out there.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Ahh... so the dev decided to stick with the No-penetration stuff I guess...
I liked the fact that we got a black protagonist for a change and I loved the muscular blonde but...
This game has some woke issues and in the end, if it's gonna be a no-penetration game, I see this as a waste of time for me. Because I am here for that stuff mostly.
Anyways, best of luck, but the project isn't for me.

Reactions: pfc.berserker

EfeGR

Aug 22, 2021
I came because of mma setting but renders, characters and story looks good but can't exactly say something yet.
hope it won't get canceled.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Salutations!

Last week was the first week I had the chance to work on the project on a full-time basis for the very first time. It makes a hell of a difference. I feel like I got more done in that week than if work in my usual spare time. This is probably not true but I got a lot done anyway and it feels good!

To me it seems sort of pointless calling out render count, because in the end what truly matters is how they are used. You can have one long single scene with 100 images where each of those are a visual change in what every character says, or you can have the same amount of images that could be branching varieties. If the latter, that would significantly reduce a single playthrough because you might actually see only 50 of them. In my case, I'm around 750 renders at the moment. About 120 of them are just a single interactive sparring sequence, the rest is part of the story and that includes branching. As of yet, I haven't timed anything and thus have no idea how long anything takes. This is not something that is ready to test until I have everything in place.

Apart from one scene left to do (which I'll likely finish today), the first parts of the story are completed in its entirety. If you've been following any of the devlogs, you might remember I started somewhere in the middle with the gym scenes. I'll have to do a little reworking of those scenes to make them flow better with the current iteration of the story. That in turn, will flow into the final scenes, where I want the episode to end. In short, we're not too far off from it being done.

Once the above steps are completed, I'll get the chance to test and time everything and see how everything feels. If I'm happy with it, I'll get a group of playtesters together and get their valuable input and make the revisions/fix problems.

The next steps after that are implementing all sound fx, music tracks, unlockables, UI changes, and all the little things that polish the entire project.

I'll slow down the dev updates a bit, because we're on the road to the finish line and want to keep spoilers to a minimum.

Happy Christmas!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This was far too short for the first day, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Natasha must be German since most men (For instance I am a 6'3" 280 lb mountain man) most of our family are built tall and strong, including many women, physically and any other term you would think of, BUT I am leaning towards Russian for some reason, it just feels right.
That crazy chick Lily I think has many layers to her much like Natasha, covering a very compassionate heart (I would even be willing to guess that she would be offended if a guy took her up on her offer right away).
Even Jo-SEPH appears that he will be a good ally, let alone a friend.
The renders are excellent, even though they don't show the MC as being a TRUE alpha physically (I can stand in as a render-model for you if you like, or just use Joe as a base, it would be similar anyway lol), since even Joe looks to be a better candidate for that title, but that aside, the dialog is pitch perfect, and the flow is genuine, I like the VIRTUAL aspect of the game, that you can CHOOSE to be an a$$hole, or a decent guy, like many KINETIC novels running the same stream with the mere ILLUSION of choice.
Thankfully there wasn't any "loli" added to the mix, which makes this feel more like a senior university-based game, rather than a freshmen High School one.
Overall, this is very well done in all aspects, I now can't wait to see more of this story.

Last edited:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I thought it looked interesting at first with the choice of a black MC, but having played the first episode it feels more like the dev went through a laundry list of tropes to subvert or avoid.
1. Black MC
2. Short MC
3. Unattractive MC
4. MC is a wimp
5. Black character likes heavy metal
6. MC doesn't have a big dick
7. No harem
8. Slow burn/erotica rather than hardcore

Nothing wrong with any of these choices, but all taken together it starts feeling like the dev is more interested in avoiding or subverting tropes than telling their own story their own way. But, some tropes exist for a reason and it isn't narratively interesting or compelling to do the opposite of tradition.

By analogy, if you always jump when someone says, "Jump!" then they control you. But, if you always jump when someone says, "Don't jump!" then they still control you. Better to just do what you want and ignore them completely, even if that means you sometimes, by random chance, jump when they yell that command.
Or maybe, he IS telling the story his own way, All 8 things are plausible in this reality, the fact you jumped to subverting "tropes" is more telling about you than him.

There are a lot of games on this site of varying quality, let the man live.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlphaOmega-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Going to give this a shot. But one of the comments has me worried.

1. Short MC

I'm not a fan of midget MCs. But, the fact that the MC is black is great. Glad you chose to do that, Ezykeyal. I'm not white, nor am I black. But, having an MC that isn't a white guy, is great. Not many of these around. Hopefully it's a great story, just so I can forget about the MC's short stature.

Reactions: BlackGuy85
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes