3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Finally got time to check it and unfortunately, it didn't hit like a truck like I expected. I'm out. Big fan of this Dev since years, but putting F.I.L.F on pause for an undetermined time while working on a new game was really a bad move. It's like reading a novel from a great writer and he suddenly stops to launch another story...Things started to get messy after Incest in Paradise was abandonned. It's the second time and second game which is put on hold. Don't be surprised if this one meets the same fate in order for another amazing game to come out. This isn't a troll. These are the words of a dissapointed fan.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just finished playing it. There is not a single sex scene (except 2 pointless dream scenes in the bathroom). No sex, no nudities at all (except 2 lame and pointless extra pics).

Really disappointed. Poor man's Icstor as usual. Dude, what the fuck?!?!?

:mad::mad:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ICCreations Thanks for the game I just played a little ( on map after school) but it looks promising. As for complainers about lewd content, just forget them. I like the idea of story building instead of ( hey you're cute wanna have sex) please keep your word of not listening to what they want and do what You want and have planned because some devs done that and ruin their game with nonsense scene instead of focusing on the main game.
It looks Poor Man's Icstor as usual. Damn. People just don't have standards, I guess.

What the hell is it promising? it's promising another unfinished game, I'll tell ya.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really have potential in this game! I like it!
But,1 question,any possibility in this release to find a key to lock box in the library?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's just like the Artifact game without the sex part wich is the best part.
Actually during his bath times, you see a little glimpse of that, very little.
It's not a RPGM, thank God. I like this better except for the crashes.
Maybe Madam Nadia's predictions will come true and we get to see all the sex parts in future updates.
It won't let you play that thimblerig more then 2 or 3 times before the game crashes.
I mean win more money. And it looked like a pretty easy way to earn money.
So you better save if you don't want to loose your place and go way back to your last save.
Seemed kinda little for 2GB. I think it all went into the sandbox gameplay.
I forgot the Artifact can send you back in time. So when you see the girl crying.
Before you see her face save cause it won't let you after you see her face.
I just hope they finish this game not abandoned it like the other one and it looked good too.
It could use a little proofreading but otherwise passable.
Great gameplay, story, no animation yet but love the artwork.
I just hope the next update is just as big and with more gameplay added to it and all the missing stuff....peace.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Only played a little bit, seems pretty good so far. Just one thing when i first see Julia she is quite unappealing, her face needs some work. Not saying she has to look like the Mom from F.I.L.F but just some rework, a little plastic surgery if you will lol.
Play to the end. You won't be disappointed with Julia.
Just finished playing it. There is not a single sex scene (except 2 pointless dream scenes in the bathroom). No sex, no nudities at all (except 2 lame and pointless extra pics).

Really disappointed. Poor man's Icstor as usual. Dude, what the fuck?!?!?

:mad::mad:
Poor man's ICSTOR? At least he included the animations...

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
guys i need to take the pictures of animals i cant find the frog in the pond there is no frog in the pond please help !!!!!!!

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
guys i need to take the pictures of animals i cant find the frog in the pond there is no frog in the pond please help !!!!!!!
There is a second pond. Look to the top right hand part of the screen when you are at the part of the forest where you see the pond.

Also, just general advice for any of these point and click style adventures, just wave your mouse around the screen and that's how you find what can and can't be highlighted when it flashes a different color.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Not the pond. If you don't see the frog, you are in the wrong place.
I don't even know why they put that there.
You are suppose to go to the Murky Ponds
There are 2 ponds there choose the one on the right....peace

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I don't really care, that ICC took break from FILF like 95% of complainers here. I still have two problems with this game:

1) I underestand, he worked hard on this. IMHO ICC needs to find balance between quality and getting things done (read - stuff that is necessary). Idle animations are all nice and cool, but what purpose do they serve exactly? Does it look like the world is more fresh or lively? Definitely, but for the map would be enough. I mean, this is not a game with 30+ hours of gameplay, where it would matter.

2) This is probably the biggest problem I have, not only, with this game. It turns out to be copy of The Artifact (artifact embed on his forearm, like come on). I grew tired of devs copying their successful games, just because it is easy or people want that kind of content. I don't find this game original, hence not gonna watch it anymore (which doesn't mean I won't play it, when it is completed).

But wish you good luck ICC, renders and animations are great. I am just not into another artifact theme story.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't really care, that ICC took break from FILF like 95% of complainers here. I still have two problems with this game:

1) I underestand, he worked hard on this. IMHO ICC needs to find balance between quality and getting things done (read - stuff that is necessary). Idle animations are all nice and cool, but what purpose do they serve exactly? Does it look like the world is more fresh or lively? Definitely, but for the map would be enough. I mean, this is not a game with 30+ hours of gameplay, where it would matter.

2) This is probably the biggest problem I have, not only, with this game. It turns out to be copy of The Artifact (artifact embed on his forearm, like come on). I grew tired of devs copying their successful games, just because it is easy or people want that kind of content. I don't find this game original, hence not gonna watch it anymore (which doesn't mean I won't play it, when it is completed).

But wish you good luck ICC, renders and animations are great. I am just not into another artifact theme story.
Well tough a lot of us do..
The story must continue until there is a conclusion.
There are thousands of other games you can complain about available now.

May 31, 2018
Damn , I'm still quite sad about F.I.L.F. being on hold but this new game is really great so far . All the little animations are a very nice touch and I truly enjoy the friendship between MC and Kim so far . I just hope there will be some use to the incest patch if you know what I mean .
Really good overall . I guess I'll enjoy getting updates on any of ICC's two currently running games .
Good luck .

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Error when winning all the money games with Nadia.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_nadiaidle_ft_choices'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 109, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 109, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_entrance.rpyc", line 154, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 51, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "scripts/scenes/scene_meetkim.rpyc", line 157, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 299, in script call
  File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 123, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/forest/present/screen_forest_entrance.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/forest/present/screen_forest_entrance.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 119, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 299, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 416, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 180, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 174, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 174, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_2nd_hallway.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 162, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 162, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 104, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 104, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 75, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 73, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 416, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigame/shellgame/screen_shellgame.rpyc", line 505, in script
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Altered Destiny - 0.01a\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Altered Destiny - 0.01a\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_nadiaidle_ft_choices'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Altered_Destiny 0.01a
Thu Feb 27 22:34:32 2020

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes