3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello . after beating the game filf, I saw that there is also a version of filf 2 but I see that it was probably abandoned (hence I just want to know why) and after some time I noticed Altered Destinity, probably as a continuation after FILF and FILF 2, maybe it's nice but why not, it could have been extended in FILF 2, because there was potential for a sequel.
Because I'm not complaining about what came out in production, i.e. (Altered Destinity), but that there is no longer any interest in FILF 2, unless it has a sequel, and if so, then it's a bit sad. Regards.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Paused" is more like it. If I recall it correctly, AD was the game the dev wanted to make, but people kept pushing him towards Filf2. However, he doesn't like working on it and like in Filf1 all people did was to criticise and whining. So at a certain point he went back to AD.
People criticise and whine, but at least he gets to do what he likes more.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello . after beating the game filf, I saw that there is also a version of filf 2 but I see that it was probably abandoned (hence I just want to know why) and after some time I noticed Altered Destinity, probably as a continuation after FILF and FILF 2, maybe it's nice but why not, it could have been extended in FILF 2, because there was potential for a sequel.
Because I'm not complaining about what came out in production, i.e. (Altered Destinity), but that there is no longer any interest in FILF 2, unless it has a sequel, and if so, then it's a bit sad. Regards.
I never released a version of FILF 2 had even been released (and wouldn't if it hadn't shown up in the list below). I know he was in the middle of producing the first release, but I thought he just decided he wanted to work on this more.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MotH_like25

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I never released a version of FILF 2 had even been released (and wouldn't if it hadn't shown up in the list below). I know he was in the middle of producing the first release, but I thought he just decided he wanted to work on this more.
I thought he switched back to this game because F.I.L.F 2 was poorly received.

Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I thought he switched back to this game because F.I.L.F 2 was poorly received.
wrong he clearly didnt enjoy f2 and what happened was a messy first release, cant force him to make something and expect quality
Well, I understand you, dear gentlemen, but if it had the same potential as the previous one and was released in version 0.1, it could have been continued or suspended, or like other games of this type, returned and updated after a long time. So it started off nicely after part 1 and was, as someone mentioned, stopped in favor of Altered, only adding pictures and posters of some of the ladies from F.I.L.F 1.

I'm sorry if someone wouldn't understand, but English is not my strong point.

P.S. Maybe one day the creator will return to the continuation of FILF 2. Regards.

Reactions: EJW

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In every adult oriented game which made it to F95, at least one person saw "potential".

The game may still return some day. And no, it didn't start "nicely", people gave him a hard time. I'll never understand why people think they have to tell the creators what to do and how to do their job.
I'm glad that he said "fuck it" and does his own thing now. He may succeed with it or fail - that's yet to be seen. But at least it's his baby.

ps: Discussions about FILF2 would be better in the according thread. This thread is about AD.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
In every adult oriented game which made it to F95, at least one person saw "potential".

The game may still return some day. And no, it didn't start "nicely", people gave him a hard time. I'll never understand why people think they have to tell the creators what to do and how to do their job.
I'm glad that he said "fuck it" and does his own thing now. He may succeed with it or fail - that's yet to be seen. But at least it's his baby.

ps: Discussions about FILF2 would be better in the according thread. This thread is about AD.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018

(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Yes, I just found a page on Patreon where there is a link redirecting to another page where I noticed what work is being prepared for version 0.08 and what will be there when it is released. After recording and creating characters, environments, etc., it's a real appreciation of how much work goes into it, for us it would take us a few hours or 2 days, but for the creator it would take a month. So I understand, now I will work and wait for each update without any remorse. He only assessed it after the next version of the passage had been completed. Regards.

Feb 1, 2021
Any idea how can I trigger locked scene with Lily Pearl?

Also is this maximum relationship level at current version?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes