3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm curious (and maybe this has already been addressed), but what do the colored borders around the characters on the map mean? If anything.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm curious (and maybe this has already been addressed), but what do the colored borders around the characters on the map mean? If anything.
I believe that means there's something for a quest to do with them. I can't remember for sure, but I think it's something along those lines, at least.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I forgot how maddening this game is with constant black screens and forced transition scenes. Really irritating. When you repeat the vacation scenes it is CONSTANT black screens. WHY????????????? Who in their right mind would add these in the game? The dev needs to remove it.

They should rename this game Smiling Destiny, since people are smiling 95% of the time.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic lookslike they are on beetle.

mc better learn to hide his boner at the beach.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have a little problem. I'm following the walkthrough and in the "Preventing a tragic fate" section it says this:
1- Visit your house (morning/afternoon) - Past
2 - Talk to Sylvia at Kim's house (morning) - Past
3 - Beat Olivia at Skee-ball, etc. etc... (afternoon) - Past
4 - Talk to Julia/Penny in the park (afternoon) - Past
5 - Talk to Gwynn (at Gwyn's house) - Present
I follow all the steps and in No. 5, when visiting Gwynn she only gives me one chat option... Something about "Living far away is tranquility or loneliness" and nothing more, the story gets stuck there... (In the walkthrough does not specify what time I should visit it, although I did it in the morning, afternoon and evening and it is always the same) Am I missing something or what?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have a little problem. I'm following the walkthrough and in the "Preventing a tragic fate" section it says this:
1- Visit your house (morning/afternoon) - Past
2 - Talk to Sylvia at Kim's house (morning) - Past
3 - Beat Olivia at Skee-ball, etc. etc... (afternoon) - Past
4 - Talk to Julia/Penny in the park (afternoon) - Past
5 - Talk to Gwynn (at Gwyn's house) - Present
I follow all the steps and in No. 5, when visiting Gwynn she only gives me one chat option... Something about "Living far away is tranquility or loneliness" and nothing more, the story gets stuck there... (In the walkthrough does not specify what time I should visit it, although I did it in the morning, afternoon and evening and it is always the same) Am I missing something or what?
You might not have done everything ... when I showed up the house was a mess. I won't say more, but if the house isn't a mess then you must not be far enough along in her story, I suspect.

Reactions: Buster65
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes