• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 3057353

Overview:
You, the MC and your best friend, Kimberly stumble upon an ancient.... artifact. Upon touch you witness a vague catastrophic event that takes place in the near future. Unbeknownst to it's true meaning, you both are then linked to another timeline... nearly two decades into the past. While you may freely travel between these two timelines of the same world, you must figure out a way to prevent a catastrophic event that is lurking ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-23
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: ICCreations -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07c
Language: English
Other Games: IC In Paradise - F.I.L.F. - The Artifact -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Uncensor Patches: -
Extras: Italian translation* - German Translation* - Official Walkthrough

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3057365 View attachment 3057364 View attachment 3057363 View attachment 3057360 View attachment 3057361 View attachment 3057359 View attachment 3057358 View attachment 3057357 View attachment 3057356 View attachment 3057355 View attachment 3057352 View attachment 3057351 View attachment 3057350
I broke my mouse because of this game please I want to save after this shit :mad: ئءي.JPG

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Another dev run off from f95? Great job, guys. Let's be ingrate pirate assholes and always bitch, whine and shit talk. Not sure if this is the exact reason, but it's pretty much it. Devs are people with feelins.

I'm sorry you're bouncin, iccreations. Hope you come back at some point.
Same thing happened 3.5 years ago when people here got upset with AD's story and wanted ICC to work on FILF exclusively.

Reactions: NoRefund
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes