• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
So iv played this game till the first time mc returns back from the past. I just knew i would get ntrd by the lesbian best friend and not really liking the teacher becoming a second mom. Does this scenario change where I go back and help the mom again or is this the new permanent? Is there a cheat code to unlock all gallery scenes?

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So iv played this game till the first time mc returns back from the past. I just knew i would get ntrd by the lesbian best friend and not really liking the teacher becoming a second mom. Does this scenario change where I go back and help the mom again or is this the new permanent? Is there a cheat code to unlock all gallery scenes?
say-what-now-what.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bakemono695 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not permanent i think.

kissing isn't ntr.

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
not permanent i think.

I hope so. I wanted to save the single struggling mom on her own terms not change her entire sexuality if that makes sense because of so many time travel movies i keep thinking there's a timeline now where she's still struggling alone with Natalie + her past trauma + plus loosing the mc

kissing isn't ntr.

Felt like ntr and it resulted in a huge change in the storyline of the mom

Reactions: Cernunnos.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Felt like ntr and it resulted in a huge change in the storyline of the mom
cause it was huge change, they altered past, instead mom marrying and later getting divorced her kids dad she married woman and mc's and sis's dad was just spermdonor or something like that (hasn't been told yet).

Reactions: Nacht13

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
cause it was huge change, they altered past, instead mom marrying and later getting divorced her kids dad she married woman and mc's and sis's dad was just spermdonor or something like that (hasn't been told yet).
From what I understood till I read the story, the mom was crying because she had bad news I'm guessing getting pregnant with the twins. I'm guessing Nathan is the bio dad because she was last in relationship with him. So she was never divorced because she wasn't married but she did raise two kids struggling alot. I was hoping to make her life better not get her married to some other person. Oh well hopefully her scenes are good

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.07c + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 708 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes