3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
This seems to be like one of the most promising games right now in my opinon, but i think i needs some sexy scenes

Reactions: kingasd

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Future catastrophic event?
Like another game being dropped?
Why start a new game when the last hasn't been finished?
Oh yeah... money.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/scene_artifact.rpy", line 469, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/inventory.rpy", line 165, in drop
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/scenes/scene_meetkim.rpyc", line 157, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 299, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 416, in script call
  File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 119, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 158, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 174, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 295, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 51, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 180, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 75, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 73, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 299, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 416, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 109, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 75, in script call
  File "scripts/idles/scene_nadiaidle_ft.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "scripts/scenes/scene_ft_readings.rpyc", line 148, in script call
  File "scripts/scenes/scene_artifact.rpyc", line 469, in script
  File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Altered_Destiny 0.01c
Sun Mar 08 13:37:50 2020

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I like this story much better than FILF. But FILF is really good too, don't get me wrong, I just love all supernatural stuff! :D

Reactions: kingasd

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/scenes/scene_meetkim.rpyc", line 157, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 158, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 295, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 51, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 180, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 73, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 116, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 109, in script call
File "scripts/idles/scene_nadiaidle_ft.rpyc", line 153, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_ft_readings.rpyc", line 148, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_artifact.rpyc", line 469, in script
File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "E:\Patreon\ICCreations\Altered Destiny\Altered_Destiny-0.01c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Altered_Destiny 0.01c
Sun Mar 08 13:37:50 2020
[/code]
Windows-8-6.2.9200 I have no idea dude, you 're using an unknown system.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Be careful, he gets mad if you even question his decisions.. I dared to share my opinion on his Discord and was immediately attacked... he even DM’d me about it.
So, when you shared your opinion, were you a dick about it? Because I've shared my opinion with him (some good, some bad), and he didn't get all up in my face.
LOL... WHHHHHHHHHHHAT? O__O
ICCreations return?
He Drop both his last Projects and now he start new?

No, F*** it... I do not belive him more... He Good Dev, but he lose trust...
He lost trust? He's done exactly what he said he's going to do.

And he didn't drop both his last projects. Only Incest in Paradise, but that was because of the Great Patreon Incest Purge, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py from RPGM. FILF is on hold until the next version of AD is released, then he'll go back to FILF (and I think alternate).

Reactions: Vibescu and lTTMl

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
So, when you shared your opinion, were you a dick about it? Because I've shared my opinion with him (some good, some bad), and he didn't get all up in my face.

He lost trust? He's done exactly what he said he's going to do.

And he didn't drop both his last projects. Only Incest in Paradise, but that was because of the Great Patreon Incest Purge, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py from RPGM. FILF is on hold until the next version of AD is released, then he'll go back to FILF (and I think alternate).
If you 're so confident, how do you explain the facts?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ic-in-paradise-v0-3c-iccreations.6655/
https://f95zone.to/threads/f-i-l-f-v0-11c-iccreations.9605/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-artifact-part-one-iccreations.8/
25% complite this game and 75% drop off.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
INC Adventure Completed
The Artifact Part 1-3 Completed
IiP abandoned due to patreon's forced hand
FILF in progress and will be completed
AD in progress and will be completed

Fun fact, INC adventure and the artifact where made alongside one another, just like AD and FILF will be. Both were completed. These are the facts. Just stating them :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What are the facts? You posted some links, I guess as evidence, but you didn't say what "the facts" were.

ICCreations posted the facts, and some future-looking statements above.

The facts: IA and The Artifact completed (you didn't link IA). IiP abandoned (dev said because of Patreon). FILF on hold (dev said he's going to get back to it). Currently working on AD.

I don't know what "25% complite this game and 75% drop off" means. I'm going to guess that it means "I give a 25% chance that this game will be completed, and 75% chance that it will be abandoned". That's fine - you can believe what you want - but this dev has a track record of completing things. He's not Slonique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izari and johnelros

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Altered Destiny 0.01c
Map shows up as linked in your port. Is this bugged?

Also, the $3 I got from locker doesn't show. Still says I have $0

Screenshot_20200308-190605_Altered Destiny.jpg

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
its not bugged, black also in pc
Dont use compressed version.. also when you are reporting say that you are using compressed version before ranting out complaints .. download official and you will face no such issues

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes