3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
well yea accolade was bought and then buyer was bought (both times after bankrupt) so debatable if current owner still has trademarks on gamenames, new(est) owner has rights for games but does it have rights for names.
If it's not sure that they don't, then it would be quite a stupid idea to release something with the same name.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Why was this game rejected on steam? It must not be for incest since FILF and other incest games are on there. What changes did they want him to make that were so drastic he'd rather just move on from this game?
Totally true not made up bias reason AD didn't make it on steam. The email ICC recieved from them had one line

"We don't like Kim" XOXO- Steam

• Haha
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I hope the Dev would consider putting mini-updates of this game as long as it does not get abandoned. I really enjoyed the storyline and the characters of this game.
Yeah, hope we at least get some updates regarding AD at least every now and then to know it is not abandoned. Maybe I am being dramatic, but I think AD is just incredible with tons of potential and a lot would be lost if development is completely cancelled.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah, hope we at least get some updates regarding AD at least every now and then to know it is not abandoned. Maybe I am being dramatic, but I think AD is just incredible with tons of potential and a lot would be lost if development is completely cancelled.
The game is on hold right now. It was rejected on steam, so ICCreations decided to put it on the back burner, finish off F.I.L.F and move onto F.I.L.F 2

As of now there is no way of knowing if AD will continue unfortunately

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The game is on hold right now. It was rejected on steam, so ICCreations decided to put it on the back burner, finish off F.I.L.F and move onto F.I.L.F 2

As of now there is no way of knowing if AD will continue unfortunately
I know, which is why it would be nice if ICC just talked about AD even just in passing every now and then. Just to show there is some life there and that it is not completely abandoned even if it's on-hold.

Reactions: blahblah25

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know, which is why it would be nice if ICC just talked about AD even just in passing every now and then. Just to show there is some life there and that it is not completely abandoned even if it's on-hold.
Since he could not bring it to Steam if might be dead for good. It's sad that everyone is so focused on that, I go through lengths do a lot to avoid it. I prefer GOG or itch.io, for GOG however one has to deliver. Even if sometimes they make mistakes, they usually demand that the games are or at least get finished.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since he could not bring it to Steam if might be dead for good. It's sad that everyone is so focused on that, I go through lengths do a lot to avoid it. I prefer GOG or itch.io, for GOG however one has to deliver. Even if sometimes they make mistakes, they usually demand that the games are or at least get finished.
steam is big so millions of potential customers.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
steam is big so millions of potential customers.
Sure. But If it's a must for such small projects to have patreons AND to go to steam, then there's something seriously wrong with the planning or someone's quite greedy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure. But If it's a must for such small projects to have patreons AND to go to steam, then there's something seriously wrong with the planning or someone's quite greedy.
well more money is good.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any Chance on a MEGA LINK That Works. The other DL Sites always want to throw you a Virus. Im Not into Viruses. lol
No, they don't either...downloaded them fine, from all 3 even. Anything that is a virus warning is already in your system.

Use uBlock Orgin, and you will be fine.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As long as there is no "completed" tag, all games are unfinished. Who comes to this site, should be aware that he's playing a uncompleted game and can only play what the creators made so far. I find it a more useful information to tell a player what is in the game rather than what might not be. And who reads the forum up to more than one post on the last page can see very clearly the state of the possible future anyway.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes