3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for looking into it!
Just checked it. She's there, but she's in the INNER sanctum which is underneath the tree. Hover over the bottom front of it and you'll get into there. (You can use the hand helper up top to help show what is intractable on screen, and the patch of leaves should light up).

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Just checked it. She's there, but she's in the INNER sanctum which is underneath the tree. Hover over the bottom front of it and you'll get into there. (You can use the hand helper up top to help show what is intractable on screen, and the patch of leaves should light up).
i thought the same i tried to click everything in forest and nothing happened :) ok i will try thanks IC

Reactions: iccreations

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlteredDestiny-0.05d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
will c-version's ic-patch work on d?
Is Incest patch at LewdPatcher compatible with this version?
Yes, the scenes weren't changed. There are only a handful of dialogue inputs it changes; the rest are name changes.

This is the patch...

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

label patch:
$ j1 = "Mom" #j
$ j2 = "my Mom" #j
$ j3 = "your Mom" #j
$ j4 = "our Mom" #j
$ j5 = "Mom" #spnr
$ j6 = "Mother" #spnr
$ j9 = "Sis" #Jul
$ j10 = "A mother" #j
$ j11 = "Your mother" #Ym
$ jb1 = "Dad" #jb
$ jb2 = "Father" #spnr
$ jb3 = "Dad" #spnr
$ jb4 = "her Dad" #jb
$ jb4 = "my Dad" #myd
$ sb1 = "Mom" #cb
$ sb2 = "your Mom" #cb
$ sb3 = "my Mom" #cb
$ sb4 = "Mom" #spnr
$ sb5 = "her Mom" #cb
$ k1 = "girl" #kime
$ k2 = "my daughter" #kim
$ n1 = "sis" #n
$ n2 = "sister" #n
$ n3 = "your sister" #n
$ n4 = "Your sister" #n
$ n5 = "my sister" #n
$ n6 = "My sister" #n
$ n7 = "your sister" #a fr
$ n8 = "sister" #y ro
$ p1 = "parents" #spnrs
$ p2 = "parent" #per
$ p3 = "Mom" #pen
$ mc1 = "Bro" #mc
$ g1 = "Grandma" #Gw
$ g2 = "Grandma Gwynn" #Gw
$ g3 = "Mom" # Gw
$ g4 = "MOM" #GW
$ g5 = "daughters'" #spe'
$ g6 = "Your Grandma" #Gw
$ g7 = "your Grandma" #Gw
$ g8 = "grandson" #f
$ g9 = "grandson" #ygat
$ g10 = "Grandson" #Friend
$ o4 = "sister" #bkm
$ j7 = "daughter" #spse
$ j8 = "sister" #rmte
$ o1 = "Sis" #oli
$ o2 = "your Aunt" #oli
$ o3 = "daughter" #fr
$ f1 = "family" #gop
$ f2 = "family" #frly
$ f3 = "moms" #spon
$ f4 = "sister" #fri
$ f5 = "brother" #fri
$ f6 = "family" #a fri
$ f7 = "family" #frs
$ f8 = "family member" #fr
$ mc2 = "Bro" #mc

$ kimlocker_1 = "Eh, I don't think he's THAT bad. At least you have a dad."
$ natalie_ptt_makeup_1 = "This again? We may be the same age, but technically I came out first. And being the older twin, it's only logical that I get first dibs on the bedroom!"
$ scene_analingus_1 = "Besides... she left this home long ago. It's about time it had a new occupant. Why don't you fill it's vacancy?"
$ scene_youngjulia_1 = "Mom? You must have me confused with someone else... I don't believe I know you."
$ scene_meetgwynn_1 = "Yep, exactly! Her sister though... that's wild. I never knew she even had one."
$ scene_meetgwynn_2 = "Grandma? Is... is that you?"
$ scene_meetgwynn_3 = "G-Grandma?! What did you just call me?"
$ scene_meetgwynn_4 = "Hey! I may be your elder, but I'm no where near 'Grandma' status yet, boy. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?!"
$ scene_meetgwynn_5 = "Sorry! I... I didn't mean to call you that. It was an honest mistake."
$ scene_meetgwynn_6 = "Don't worry about it. I understand... really, I do! I'm what, at least twice your age? Honestly, I probably should start to expect it."
$ scene_meetgwynn_7 = "No way! I'd say you have at least another ten years before you should even consider it."
$ scene_nathanintro_1 = "(They were a couple? Could this Nathan be my real father?)"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_1 = "But I'll never regret it. If it wasn't for that life, I would never have Olivia and Julia."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_2 = "They make me more and more proud every day. They've grown into some incredible, young women."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_3 = "Despite my wild past, I think I did pretty well by them."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_4 = "Come to think of it, I wonder if Olivia and Julia have inherited a bit of my... wild side?"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_5 = "They're so well proportioned, just like their Momma! Firm-ample breasts, slender waistlines, perfectly-round hips and plump derrières. You must have been distracted!"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_6 = "(Oh fuck... Grandma describing her daughters like this is too much for me to handle!)"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_7 = "Oh goodness me! Talking about my daughter's bodies. If you didn't know any better, you'd think I'd have the hots for them. How silly!"
$ scene_pennyshack_1 = "(I still can't believe she ever dated this douchebag. Could he REALLY be my father? Bleh!)"
$ scene_gwynnintropresent_1 = "And here I always thought grandsons were taught to try and avoid their grandmothers. I guess I was wrong!"
$ idle_gwynn_ghouse_oliviaphoto_1 = "You know... Olivia. Blonde hair... Blue eyes. Your OTHER daughter."
$ scene_gwynnoliviaphoto_1 = "*Sigh*... Yes, Dear. It's true, Olivia is... was, your Aunt and my first born."
$ scene_nataliestudy_1 = "Eh, it's not really a big deal. We may be siblings, but we're twins. Each of our bodies are kind of an extension of each others, you know."
$ scene_nataliestudy_2 = "Come on, Bro. Cum for your twin sister... I'm begging you to."
$ scene_natalieschoolblowjob_01 = "In the end, everything worked out. Thanks again, Bro."
$ scene_idle_natalie_study_01 = "Hey, Bro. Just hitting the books before I head to bed. You need anything?"
$ scene_natstudybj_01 = "Shut up, Bro! It's hard enough to talk as it is while I do this. No need to make fun of me!"
$ scene_avasex_1 = "No... Uh, more like my grandmother, heh. Is something wrong with that?"

Reactions: john1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no bugs (tested everything besides timetravel and milf next door).

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
well no bugs (tested everything besides timetravel and milf next door).
Good to hear. Thanks. With a lot of updated code for the more updated renpy engine, I'm happy to see there aren't any outstanding problems from previous content

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good to hear. Thanks. With a lot of updated code for the more updated renpy engine, I'm happy to see there aren't any outstanding problems from previous content
didn't replay just checked what's available, even milf worked by giving mc a hj at bath.

Reactions: iccreations

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99_nvidia.png

Altered Destiny V0.06 Progress Report #2

Hey everyone,

I'm now deep into the later portion of this Harpy introduction scene. It's likely going to be 70+ images alone with a handful of animations. Today, I'll be doing the text/code for the 50ish images I currently have finished with this scene alone.

A lot of this update is lewd scene focused. Get a lot of juicy content that was ready to be made without being rushed (Mostly focused on side characters). Once this scene is done, I'll be focusing on the next lewd scene with Lily Perl as I did create that mini-game but never got around to doing the scene.

Once I get enough lewd content created, I'll release when I can and then focus on main story content that'll lead to a rather exciting twist to the story in V0.07.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.05d + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 581 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
i think that expired on bankrupt.

doesn't like teachers banging schoolgirls cause then it potentially is underager getting fucked.
That only applies to high school. University professor relationships are allowed. Steam only has a problem with underage characters engaged in sex. They're pretty open about almost anything else taboo.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes