3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Personally I don't see the story going in the direction of the MC being his own father.
I doubt that as well, after all he is changing things constantly. Haven't played lately but in my book that dickhead ex boyfriend of his mom might be the one, something that happened before he arrived in the past.

Reactions: john1230 and D Dog

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I doubt that as well, after all he is changing things constantly. Haven't played lately but in my book that dickhead ex boyfriend of his mom might be the one, something that happened before he arrived in the past.
The Jock is looking good for the prime suspect of "who's the father" but the answer I'm interested in is what happened to the MC aunt?

iccreations likes Back To the Future movie so I'm going to take another guess that she Went Into The Future some how and will show up in the present time line:unsure:

Reactions: Nemo56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 6:57 PM
Everyone,
Altered Destiny V0.07a is out for BETA and Higher Supporters!

What's New in V0.07
  • A big focus on main story content with the majority occurring in the past time period. Use the "!" and "Lewd" graphics on the map to guide you.
    • Gwynn Scene in the Present at her house.
      • Ava Scene in the Present at the Tavern.
        • Large set of constantly occurring scenes in the Past at your House.
          • Silvia/Kassandra Scene in the Past at Kimberly's House.
            • Olivia Scene in the Past at the Arcade.
            • Julia/Penny Scene in the Past at the Park.
      • New location: Kassandra's House.
        • Location based on Silvia and Kassandra's Relationship Questline along with a place to pass time / move to the next day without needing to return to the Present.
      • Remade the Park location for both the Past and Present. The previous one just didn't go with how I imagined it. Much bigger upgrade and hint towards V0.08 content.
      • Nadia can now unlock a "Missed Opportunities" option that focuses on experiencing and unlocking the alternative versions of how a scene will play out. Currently only one option available featuring Olivia.
      • Nadia now only helps you with SketchQuest content outside of the main story as the "!" guides render her help rather useless.
1707789639375.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 11:57 AM
Everyone,
Altered Destiny V0.07b is out with all the reported bug fixes and added in the revised Nadia scene. Changes from V0.07a:

• Updated Nadia's Park scene in the past due to the setting being improved upon.
    • Added in Quick Menu option. It can be enabled from the Preference screen.
      • Fixed a few graphical errors for Kassanda's house at night.
      • You can now view the image on Kassandra's hallway without an error.
      • Uploading photo's the the MC's PC should display/work correctly.
      • The day of the week should now progress forward when going to sleep in the Past.
      • Fixed a layered screen bug when visiting the Restroom in the Arcade.
      • Nadia's new option no longer screws up other quest progressing scenes.
      • Plenty of Grammar/Spelling fixes.
1708023593588.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny Scene Showcase [v0.05] [ICCreations]

show case.JPG

NOTE: This is just an assortment of a few scenes you will find in the game. Only for v0.06 and below.

Enjoy a few of the lewd scenes you can experience on Altered Destiny by ICCreations.

Animations for the web version's scenes are included, though refined in the desktop version!

This lite version only give you a taste of what you can experience. The current version consists of thousands of images and nearly 100 animations. Enjoy!

Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
say that to superalex, he/she has versions from a to d sometimes.
Well, Superalex is known to release buggy code and events. ICC is a bit more rigorous.
All devs are different. Eek usually hav a a-version for Patreon, beta testers on Steam got b , others c or d, depending on how big the mess on Patreon or Steam was. Once I think a e-version was released, but usually it was a a/b/c scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ICC_Valentines_2024.png

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Was hoping to create a special image for February 14th, but AD V0.07b took priority. So here is a special render just for you.

"Julia and Penny appreciate that you given them something sweet on this special day, and now they're ready to return the favor."

4k Download:

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
It's mostly a delay as this is the same version I used for the WEB version. Normal animations don't seem to work on that, and needing to have it play frame by frame is a way around it. Small inconvenience is that it takes a couple seconds to load when ready to be played.
Obviously not like that in the regular game

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes