3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
By skimming and searching, it seems to be no erotic scenes with Kimberly with a male? I guess she might be an actual lesbian, we never see that in games like this lol. That would be bold characterization.
Anyway she is the most adorable woman ever.
There is a sketchquest scene that involves her. Those are parody scenes of movies/games, but doesn't exactly happen in reality. She will have plenty of lewd content with the MC, but a lot of stuff is gated behind story progression. With V0.08, I will be able to get past that hump and move forward with a lot of main character romances, including hers.

MeZeX

Dec 25, 2022
Nice game love it so far I think this will be beter then F.I.L.F or maybe I just like the char more(cant wait for that treesome with the mom and teacher)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Another dev run off from f95? Great job, guys. Let's be ingrate pirate assholes and always bitch, whine and shit talk. Not sure if this is the exact reason, but it's pretty much it. Devs are people with feelins.
Some people just don't want to stop being cunts to other people. Others won't stop being entitled cunts and hide behind "but muh piracy" as an excuse for being a cunt.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Some people just don't want to stop being cunts to other people. Others won't stop being entitled cunts and hide behind "but muh piracy" as an excuse for being a cunt.
We all can be, have been, those exact same entitled pricks at some point. Maybe not on this site, but at some point in our lives we have been. But at some point, we're no longer 4 years old and actually have a brain. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes