3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not sure why but I cannot trigger the new scene from the past? After loading my save from 0.06 I was able to do the scene at the bar with Ava and theres nothing else I can do in either world no quest nothing available? Do i need to start from begging or?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I'm not sure why but I cannot trigger the new scene from the past? After loading my save from 0.06 I was able to do the scene at the bar with Ava and theres nothing else I can do in either world no quest nothing available? Do i need to start from begging or?
You shouldn't need to. I can provide a save that will work, but if you are able to go to the past, it should trigger by interacting with the door in the morning or afternoon

Reactions: BySorax231

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You shouldn't need to. I can provide a save that will work, but if you are able to go to the past, it should trigger by interacting with the door in the morning or afternoon
Thanks everything is working i'm not sure what went wrong since I checked also on the official site the walkthrough and I was following the steps and nothing happened. After restarting the game since I saw that you have replied going back to the "past" i had the question and was able to trigger the new events strange maybe an issue on my end. Thank you for the response!

Reactions: iccreations

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
This is worlds most confusing story game ive ever played

I can't make it where the hell story is even going?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Anyway, can't wait to play the update, this one is my favorite Iccreations game, it reminds me of The Artifact, they best game, love the whole time-travel concept if it has incest... also, this is the only game with a Back to the future parody xD
timestamps

Reactions: Dustellar

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
timestamps
Played the first one and didn't notice one, I need to play the sequel, good to see that there's another game with a Back to the future parody.

Anyway, not bad update, I just think the changelog should be more clear about content, many of those scenes are just story development and placeholders for future content, I can't wait for more Kassandra, one of the best milfs I've seen and I wonder if there's a gilf version in the present, also I really hope we can save Olivia somehow so we can see the milf version in the future and maybe with the appareance of a sexy cousin.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Played the first one and didn't notice one, I need to play the sequel, good to see that there's another game with a Back to the future parody.

Anyway, not bad update, I just think the changelog should be more clear about content, many of those scenes are just story development and placeholders for future content, I can't wait for more Kassandra, one of the best milfs I've seen and I wonder if there's a gilf version in the present, also I really hope we can save Olivia somehow so we can see the milf version in the future and maybe with the appareance of a sexy cousin.
so not milf sex scene at this update?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't understand anything about the ball game, can you explain to me despite having help in the preferences
The ball starts at the top, use your mouse to guide it into the circles through the opening as they rotate. After each turn the ball starts in the previous circle you hit, which to me is dumb it should always start at the top.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I would argue losing is much more beneficial, but I reckon you have to be in position to win..
How it's coded is that Olivia will always be at least one point ahead until the last shot, but you can not throw 3 missed hits to be in that position. Simply guide the mouse to each hole spot before time goes out. Then you'll eventually have the choice to throw the game or take the win for two different scenes (though you can unlock the other one you didn't get via Nadia)
Edit: Don't forget, you can turn on ezmode in the preference which make it just even more trivial

Last edited:

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
I can't win, sorry, I hope we can skip this mini game, I haven't even touched the circle that this one turns red and the ball launches itself

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How it's coded is that Olivia will always be at least one point ahead until the last shot, but you can not throw 3 missed hits to be in that position. Simply guide the mouse to each hole spot before time goes out. Then you'll eventually have the choice to throw the game or take the win for two different scenes (though you can unlock the other one you didn't get via Nadia)
Edit: Don't forget, you can turn on ezmode in the preference which make it just even more trivial
Ha damn I didn't know there was an eZ mode, but once I got the hang of it it wasn't bad.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes