3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Anyway, can't wait to play the update, this one is my favorite Iccreations game, it reminds me of The Artifact, they best game, love the whole time-travel concept if it has incest... also, this is the only game with a Back to the future parody xD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And this one has? I haven't touched this game after the NTR change to the start of the story, and really doing a poor job at writing the MC...that "best friend" of his taking the LI's for herself and all that. I know there is a niche for that type of story telling, just not mine. For how long this game has been out, and to only have 140 pages of discussion is another indicator to me that this isn't as near popular as FILF ever was.
Considering this hadn't had an update for over a year while FILF was being done...

FILF started in 2018, this started in 2020...FILF had a 2 year head start....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for money cheat use unren + money = 100 example
anyways i stuck on ball game - and i hate adding this kinda of stupid things in game -ffs want pussy not scores
enable cheats and you see all maps and then can easily figure on which map is, i completed those on .5 with just trial and error since had finished game content.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes