3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Progress_85%_02.png
9.png trinket_39.png

Altered Destiny V0.02 Progress 6/19 (Release Time)

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I've been a bit quiet the past two weeks. I've been really pushing to get to the 'end game' of the V0.02 content work. Starting a lewd scene within the next two days and excited to get working on that. I HIGHLY expect that V0.02 will be ready next month. Want to make sure I get passed the internal testing phase as soon as possible once I have everything ready.

I hope to have the BETA ready around the middle of next month, give or take a few days if everything goes well. Then I'm FILF focused for a bit. Also, I won't be streaming until after AD is done. Mostly, because I want to keep the big spoilers a secret to everyone. Thanks!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Enjoyed the beginning of the story. I do miss the mini-game/quest elements of "The Artifact". Not sure how well those will work in Ren'Py. And, of course, can't wait for more content...

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
santuaryintro_04.png
pennyblowjob_27.png oliviatrinket_14.png screen_sanctuary_past_day_g.png

Altered Destiny Progress 7/5

Hey everyone,
Still hard of work on AD. I'm about 30-40 images and a couple animations away from having scenes done for the update. I'll then need to do text, scene polish and quest linking code. Doing everything that I can to have the update out this month! FILF will begin shortly after :)

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
where can i find the last thing for the sketchbook i have the alien and my character only leaves left is the woman?

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
3.png

AD V0.02 Progress 7/11

Hey everyone,
I'm very close to finishing up scene work for AD V0.02! Should be done with the scene work in about a week and I'll just need to work on scene text, polish and some quest coding work. I'm keeping the sneak peeks light as I don't want to spoil the twists to the story.
Once AD is out, I will be putting up a vote to the next harpy scene with FILF to work along on new scenes of the FILF main cast.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Devs have jobs as well.

I've also noticed that devs that actually get backing from fans on their Patreon or other sites, usually tend to have MORE incentive to work on their games.

Just saying...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
ICCreations just posted this on discord
Hey everyone,
I just finished all of the renders for V0.02 of AD with last animation in the rendering process. I now just need to do text for a few hundred images, code and scene polish. I hope to have the beta ready in a week or so. Fingers crossed!
1595277854507.png

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes