3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AlteredDestiny-0.09c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I always download the compressed versions, because the user is always someone trusted in the forum
Nah, this isn't true. It's true if they're the one that provides the original upload, but the compressor is usually taking the same upload everyone else is and compressing it. SonsOfLiberty not sure why this guy has this idea that all your compressed links will be free of the virus but might wanna squash that before someone gets a virus and thinks they were safe...

(I'm aware your version didn't have the virus in this case, though)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nah, this isn't true. It's true if they're the one that provides the original upload, but the compressor is taking the same upload everyone else is and compressing it. SonsOfLiberty not sure why this guy has this idea that all your compressed links will be free of the virus but might wanna squash that before someone gets a virus and thinks they were safe...

(I'm aware your version didn't have the virus in this case, though)
Because all of Sons and mine compression links are safe. And for this game specifically, Sons didn't use the share file but the game directly from the dev.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Because all of Sons and mine compression links are safe. And for this game specifically, Sons didn't use the share file but the game directly from the dev.
You're saying every single game you guys compress, you get a different source from the one being uploaded?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I got a virus from SoL's compressed version of The Neverwhere Tales before someone caught it. Just saying. Good that you check now, I guess.
That one was impossible to catch, because it had never been seen before. It was hidden inside and another file and only activated on opening and on a certain date. Now they know something else to look for. Unfortunately, you are on a pirate site. Malware and virus slipping through the checks are inevitable.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
That one was impossible to catch, because it had never been seen before. It was hidden inside and another file and only activated on opening and on a certain date. Now they know something else to look for. Unfortunately, you are on a pirate site. Malware and virus slipping through the checks are inevitable.
Yeah, I'm aware of the details after the fact, but that's just proof that it's dangerous to automatically assume the link is safe just because it's from a trusted compressor.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I got a virus from SoL's compressed version of The Neverwhere Tales before someone caught it. Just saying. Good that you check now, I guess.
Yeah, I'm aware of the details after the fact, but that's just proof that it's dangerous to automatically assume the link is safe just because it's from a trusted compressor.
I'm not going to give anything away or help out malware people, but even if I would have compressed from the malware source, the compressed version would have still been fine. And the only reason on Neverwhere Tales is that I uploaded the wrong compressed release.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I wasn't having a go at you, we're saying the same thing. Compressor's are doing their absolute best. But it's a pirate site and things will slip through. I never ever assume a file from F95 is safe.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why incest patch not work for me?
You aren't using the updated one that is posted at and was updated 5 hours ago. Any of the v0.09 (a,b,c) would work, you more than likely using the one for the previous version, or didn't add to the right folder.

You will know it is working if you see this dialogue during Nat's beach day scene.

$ scene_natebeachday_01 = "Nice to meet you too. Consider how similar you two look, I can only assume you two are siblings like us, right?"

$ scene_natebeachday_02 = "{i}It may not be such a good idea to admit we're brother and sister. Things may get a little too... awkward, you know?{/i}"

$ scene_natebeachday_03 = "Yes! Yes! Clamp down onto my clit! Suck onto it as hard as you can, bro! Eat your sister's soaking wet pussy!"

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes