3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Never played this one but I see something about 2 harems? One in past and one in future? So does that mean that all the girls in each time period will be exclusively separate or will those that the MC encounters in the past eventually join those in the future only a bit older?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Can we skip damn skee-ball mini game? i'm not able to score at all.I understand putting mini games for some extra achievements,but not to affect story progress. It's useless and irritating. What's the point disabling it,if I can't continue to progress beacuse of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can we skip damn skee-ball mini game? i'm not able to score at all.I understand putting mini games for some extra achievements,but not to affect story progress. It's useless and irritating. What's the point disabling it,if I can't continue to progress beacuse of it?
I've always had mini-games in my games. It's how I've done it for 8+ years. I do add an ezmode for those that wish to make it more simple as there are some people who are handicap and need it and I totally understand. The mini game in question is simple enough for a 5 year old to finish it and it takes about 2 minutes of time, more than that of writing your post.

I'm can absolutely add a mini-game skip in game, though I have yet to really have any request for it

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v0.07
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.06. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh. Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.
no more updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never played this one but I see something about 2 harems? One in past and one in future? So does that mean that all the girls in each time period will be exclusively separate or will those that the MC encounters in the past eventually join those in the future only a bit older?
same ppls in 2 different timeline and if you think that it doesn't make sense then you are absolutely right.

no more updates?
why such a hurry? update just came.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes