3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
incest patch needs fixed. Too many roommates, friends and first names after MC saves his auntie and knocks her up and not enough cousins, aunts, and moms (more accurately daughter-cousin or daddy-cousin, but the present aunt doesn't know that and for some strange reason doesn't recognize her present nephew as the same "knight in shining armor" that knocked her up and that hasn't aged a day in 20 years).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
incest patch needs fixed. Too many roommates, friends and first names after MC saves his auntie and knocks her up and not enough cousins, aunts, and moms (more accurately daughter-cousin or daddy-cousin, but the present aunt doesn't know that and for some strange reason doesn't recognize her present nephew as the same "knight in shining armor" that knocked her up and that hasn't aged a day in 20 years).
I really don't understand people expecting someone to recognize a person they met a few times over 20 years ago -- if not more (Chloe's 21st birthday has past) -- when they watched that person grow up from a baby. Even if his face tickles her memories, there's no way she would ever think he was the same person unless/until she knows about the time travel.

The real question is ... where was MC during the time travel? The update made it seem like he's supposed to be older than Chloe, but even though the twins should have already been in the picture, there was no indication they even existed in the past.

So maybe there's more of that story to be told. Or maybe the inconsistencies are there to stay.

Also, might want to try downloading the patch again. I only had a couple names where it could have been relationships, and no "roommates" listed.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
As far as them not recognizing him as being the one who knocked them up, I have an easy explanation for you. See. I look exactly like my dad. The MC is his own daddy. So it is understandable that he looks like his dad.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I really don't understand people expecting someone to recognize a person they met a few times over 20 years ago -- if not more (Chloe's 21st birthday has past) -- when they watched that person grow up from a baby. Even if his face tickles her memories, there's no way she would ever think he was the same person unless/until she knows about the time travel.

The real question is ... where was MC during the time travel? The update made it seem like he's supposed to be older than Chloe, but even though the twins should have already been in the picture, there was no indication they even existed in the past.

So maybe there's more of that story to be told. Or maybe the inconsistencies are there to stay.

Also, might want to try downloading the patch again. I only had a couple names where it could have been relationships, and no "roommates" listed.
I would say if I fucked someone and wasn't drunk I'd remember them, 20 days or 20 years after, esp if I was in love with them and they got me pregnant. And I would certainly be wondering wtf the glitch in the matrix was that made them look identical to my current relative, all unlikely shit kept on the table until specifically ruled out (time travel, gov't genetic experiment with my family the random unwitting guinea pigs, visitor from parallel universe, etc). And yeah, stories that involve backwards time travel always tend to get fucked up, probably why it will never actually be a thing in the real world (and even those that only include going back to where the time machine is first turned on but not before is a stretch, even if physics allows that on paper). I'd think the MC can't be in both time periods at once and that does seem to be the case when he disappears rigth in front off his friends/family on a couple of occassions and when he does an extended stay in the past he's no where to be found in the present for the same amount of time, but I'm not sure if that includes all time in between. Like what would happen if he could go back to only 10 years ago and met his 8yo self? or, worse, what would his family think if it was only 1 year apart? Would there be 2 MC's? Only 1 year of difference would be practically twins, as people don't change that much in a single year if they are already late teens in age. As far as Chloe being 21, surely that's a mistake and only mentioned since she was out drinking, which simply mentioning a fake ID would have sufficed (or out bar-hopping in some foreign country on vacation, most countries you can legally drink at 18, the US is just weird in that regard). 20- year fixed gap with past and present comoving + 9 months of gestation, so can't be older than 19y3mo, not 21. Maybe 19y5mo if she was 2 month premature, but that's pushing it. Which paradoxically makes her older than her dad/cousin, since he's still 18 + however much time passed since the start of the story.

Last edited:

XaviMerol

Jan 3, 2022
Will there ever be a chance that the artifact, instead of traveling to the past, will travel to the future and meet a more adult version of Natalie and Kim?

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
As far as them not recognizing him as being the one who knocked them up, I have an easy explanation for you. See. I look exactly like my dad. The MC is his own daddy. So it is understandable that he looks like his dad.
Maybe, though that's not revealed one way or the other yet that he knocked up his mom, but that would be hot, even though weirder than plain normal incest when you turn out to be your own dad. For now he thinks Nathan is his dad (seems so if Nathan already knocked her up before they broke up, hope not, to some that's low-key NTR). And that may be permanent, as now with the tattoo broken there's no way top go back and knock up your mom. Personally I wouldn't leave it like that, as for now besides that Nathan seems to have gotten away with what amounts to negligent attempted homicide at the least, but given there's still lots of stat hearts to fill it's still prob not even half done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Will there ever be a chance that the artifact, instead of traveling to the past, will travel to the future and meet a more adult version of Natalie and Kim?
Wanna know what some future version of your gf looks like: check out their moms. Beyond that though is a bit more energy intensive but you don't even need some magic tattoo for that, just a really fast space ship and a few stars' worth of mass-energy, though that's a 1-way trip so better be sure you wanna go.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Anyone have the solution to the lab minigame, god I hate these
It's annoying but not hard, after the 2nd mistake of each of the 2 rounds it should be obvious by that point which of the 6 maze maps to follow, after that just follow the paths between the dots needed to get the nucleus and atom. What annoyed me is I tried like 20 times to catch that stupid owl, only later realizing you can't and are never meant to.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I would say if I fucked someone and wasn't drunk I'd remember them, 20 days or 20 years after, esp if I was in love with them and they got me pregnant. And I would certainly be wondering wtf the glitch in the matrix was that made them look identical to my current relative, all unlikely shit kept on the table until specifically ruled out (time travel, gov't genetic experiment with my family the random unwitting guinea pigs, visitor from parallel universe, etc).
So you're saying you'd just walk up to the kid sometime in the last 3-5 years — when he would have started looking like her "knight" — and ask if they time-traveled and were the father of your daughter?

To which he would have said NO btw, since until he actually did it he wouldn't think he was.

Regardless, I call bullshit if you say yes.

Even if she is curious, we haven't spent any time with present Olivia ... maybe we WILL see her thoughts about the MC matching her long-lost love eventually, but the game hasn't got there yet.

The rest of your speculation about ways to time travel doesn't have anything to do with this game. As for the ages and dates and actual years ... well, either you're right and they're all wrong; you're right and they all changed 'cause of the time travel; you're wrong — and we're all remembering the early game wrong (I thought it was 20 years / age 18 too); or you're wrong 'cause the dev did some retcon'ing of the early part of the game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mostly a Nataie update. I don't know how to trigger the Chleo update so I'll just wait for the next update.
If you've loaded the game correct, after the auto scene wrapping up the previous day's celebratory party, Olivia and Chloe now have a house on the far right side of the map, where you can see Chloe with a ! waiting for you to make a surprise visit ...

Feb 2, 2024
If you've loaded the game correct, after the auto scene wrapping up the previous day's celebratory party, Olivia and Chloe now have a house on the far right side of the map, where you can see Chloe with a ! waiting for you to make a surprise visit ...
Yes, yes and yes, tell something I don't know other then how annoying sandbox games are and how I can barely see
this so called help ! .What this needs are quest notes telling us when and what time of the day this ! happens.
Nobody even bothered to make a walkthrough.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
In just tried to play the game and must say, it was boring not knowing what you're supposed to do. The game is pointless without a built in guide.:unsure::confused:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Yes, yes and yes, tell something I don't know other then how annoying sandbox games are and how I can barely see
this so called help ! .What this needs are quest notes telling us when and what time of the day this ! happens.
Yeah and there's also no way to know when to quit Groundhog Daying it looking for more content that don't exist. Sandboxes suck for multiple reasons and I mostly quit even downloading them for the most part, only reason I put up with this one is I started it 3 years ago and it has incest. Though a phone app showing where to go next and when or a notice saying no more content instead of clicking 28-56 times (4 time periods x 7 days x present and past map, no new ! after that many probably means no more story or fuck scenes) while looking for new !'s would help.

Reactions: onefingersalute

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Actually, while the walkthroughs people were supplying haven't been kept up, the dev keeps a walkthrough updated on his website, and there doesn't seem to be any barriers to viewing it:

As for the other complaints, there is an in-game guide, it's the icons on the characters appearing on the map. No, there's no in-game guide telling you when to do what, but most games don't have that -- someone usually has to make a mod to supply that.

I also appreciate the devs who put their own walkthrough/guides in their games, but they're the exception, not the rule, and if it's worth complaining, it would be even more worth going to the request threads on the forum and hoping someone answers your prayers.

Reactions: NoRefund
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes