3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i think i found a little bugf...if you enter your sis nat bedroom at night and choose to give her a gn8 kiss...char goes for it but when it's about to give the kiss, the same screen choice option appear again instead of kissing her

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
nice game ,the time travel shit is funny ,give you wtf moment as timestamp did ;either way when there is time travel you have to drop the two cell brain i have cause its juste there for pure entertainement and its working like a charm here

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
i think i found a little bugf...if you enter your sis nat bedroom at night and choose to give her a gn8 kiss...char goes for it but when it's about to give the kiss, the same screen choice option appear again instead of kissing her
Not so much a bug as a return to menu. It will probably get reworked as there is more to implement there.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I don not think there is a bug. I went to Natalie's room at night while she is in bed, clicked on her, and got the option to kiss her or leave. After MC kissed her on her cheak or forehead (don't remember which), popup appears after the kiss as did the first one. You can kiss again or leave. I have not experienced any form of problems or bugs from the start of game to the end of this updated version.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Not so much a bug as a return to menu. It will probably get reworked as there is more to implement there.
yep..seems like u will be get more options when there....i wanna ask..i've doner the hike event and i can't go forward with sys,mom or penny cuz they need more hearths...but how can i have more now?? i don't see any option to rise reelationship with them...for now i only have 1 for each girl i guess and 2 with sis and maybe kim or granny...it's normal?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
yep..seems like u will be get more options when there....i wanna ask..i've doner the hike event and i can't go forward with sys,mom or penny cuz they need more hearths...but how can i have more now?? i don't see any option to rise reelationship with them...for now i only have 1 for each girl i guess and 2 with sis and maybe kim or granny...it's normal?
Yep, no 2 hearts for them yet, I confirmed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you know when youv'e done everything and the update is finished?
no !s anywhere in past or present.

future updates.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did I miss something, or it was just a 5 minutes gameplay update?
There is a walkthrough on the iccreations website and see what you missed, but there is yellow ! on new content on the map as well, they show up at all kinds of different times, and also the special drinks at the bar or whatever it's called.

There is no way it's 5 minutes even tab skipping.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes