3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Both are avoidable. Say no when you're asked if they are not my type. They will still pop up in story but you won't have scenes with them.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Both are avoidable. Say no when you're asked if they are not my type. They will still pop up in story but you won't have scenes with them.
I hope so, as I tried not to be on the Charmane path last time, but for some reason, the MC still had sex with her by her pool, even though I had the MC walk out on her after she pulled his dick out in her house. I don't know if that was the mod's doing or not, though.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I hope so, as I tried not to be on the Charmane path last time, but for some reason, the MC still had sex with her by her pool, even though I had the MC walk out on her after she pulled his dick out in her house. I don't know if that was the mod's doing or not, though.
I did a quick speedrun with 1.9 and you put lotion on her, that's it (Edit: this is wrong. That's Honey you put lotion on. Charmane you bring her a drink). Side characters are avoidable like the Dean, Honey Charmane, Amber, Diana, Gabriella, Lorraine, Samara.

The ones not avoidable are Anne, Asami, Summer, Daniella, Adrianna, Marie, and I think Tania or Andrea.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I did a quick speedrun with 1.9 and you put lotion on her, that's it. Side characters are avoidable like the Dean, Honey Charmane, Amber, Diana, Gabriella, Lorraine, Samara.

The ones not avoidable are Anne, Asami, Summer, Daniella, Adrianna, Marie, and I think Tania or Andrea.
Now, last question. I've never chose Tanya. So I don't know. Does she have the same reaction Andi has about the MC having multiple partners? Or is she more open-minded? Still chose Andi this time as I like her better.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Now, last question. I've never chose Tanya. So I don't know. Does she have the same reaction Andi has about the MC having multiple partners? Or is she more open-minded? Still chose Andi this time as I like her better.
I'm pretty sure it is the same reaction, that's why I think they are unavoidable. Although in the speedrun, I chose Andrea and kept kissing her instead of hugging her. Monksim and/or Firebeast correct me if I am wrong please.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure it is the same reaction, that's why I think they are unavoidable. Although in the speedrun, I chose Andrea and kept kissing her instead of hugging her. Monksim and/or Firebeast correct me if I am wrong please.
I always kiss and not hug. And Dani still slapped the MC and stormed out. Hope in Season 2 he gets back with her. But if not, oh well.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Do you mean Andi and not Daniella?

Have you played the start of s2 yet?
Yeah, I meant Andi. I'm dyslexic, and sometimes Type faster than I think, and type the wrong words. LoL. I didn't notice I said Dani instead. Thanks.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I meant Andi. I'm dyslexic, and sometimes Type faster than I think, and type the wrong words. LoL. I didn't notice I said Dani instead. Thanks.
I figured :)

Fairly certain we'll make up with her when we (s2 spoilers ahead) return to earth

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, so there's the game and the WT mod for 1.9.0/1.9.1, both of which have fixes so that you can import a S1 save to S2.

And given there's some files in common with them, the order of install is important.

And I may have missed it in one of the topics for either one, but in exactly what order do you have to install them?

If I've understood what a couple people have said so far, it's this order:

1) base 1.9.0 game
2) Laik's base (fixed) WT mod
3) fix for saves not showing
4) update fix posted by monksims on page 183.

Is that correct?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Andi and Tania are MC's only options for the girlfriend and MrK has made their storylines nearly identical. If you want to know reasons behind his choice go to his Discord server and ask there. Kisses or hugs don't affect your GF's reaction.

If I've understood what a couple people have said so far, it's this order:

1) base 1.9.0 game
2) Laik's base (fixed) WT mod
3) fix for saves not showing
4) update fix posted by monksims on page 183.
Without thinking too much about details, this should be the order of installation for any game and any mod:
  1. install base game and all its updates (in AE's case: vanilla 1.9.0 first and then apply the 1.9.1 bugfix, links for both are in the OP)
  2. install mods you want to play the game with according to their installation instructions
  3. remember that any mod changes the experience that the developer intended

Reactions: DeliteDouche

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. SO the last question apparently isn't the last. LoL. I just spent money to get this great game on Steam. So I have two questions. First, I added a mod for another game I got on Steam, but can't remember how to add it to the game.
Second. It didn't say season 1. So does anyone know if it is just Season 1, or does it go straight into Season 2 on Steam? I'm playing the version I have gotten on here, so I'm just curious. Thanks!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okay. SO the last question apparently isn't the last. LoL. I just spent money to get this great game on Steam. So I have two questions. First, I added a mod for another game I got on Steam, but can't remember how to add it to the game.
Second. It didn't say season 1. So does anyone know if it is just Season 1, or does it go straight into Season 2 on Steam? I'm playing the version I have gotten on here, so I'm just curious. Thanks!
Yeah, it's just season 1, season 2 will be added later as a DLC.

Reactions: kcaldw and Talmadge

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I would NOT mod the Steam edition with LaikDink's mod because the mod is compatible only with v1.9.x. The Steam edition is a different game from what is available here or in MrK's Patreon. It has the hint system to erase the "need" for LaikDink's mod without providing a way to have it all in a single playthrough. And, as HP said, the season 2 will be available in Steam as a DLC when the whole season 2 is finished.

Second. It didn't say season 1. So does anyone know if it is just Season 1, or does it go straight into Season 2 on Steam?
Look at the AE's logo bottom left corner. Looks like "Season 1":
Y0107_232738.jpg
Also the store page has "Please note this is Season 1 of Alternate Existence. Season 2 is currently in production and will be available on Steam much later as a DLC. " under About this game section...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Without thinking too much about details, this should be the order of installation for any game and any mod:
  1. install base game and all its updates (in AE's case: vanilla 1.9.0 first and then apply the 1.9.1 bugfix, links for both are in the OP)
  2. install mods you want to play the game with according to their installation instructions
  3. remember that any mod changes the experience that the developer intended
The thing is, this game has "overlapping" fixes for the game and mod; some files are common to 2 or more of them, but with different content for the same-named files, so install order is critical (I think, if I've read correctly).

But I'll try your suggested order and report back if it doesn't work. Thank you!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The thing is, this game has "overlapping" fixes for the game and mod; some files are common to 2 or more of them, but with different content for the same-named files, so install order is critical (I think, if I've read correctly).

But I'll try your suggested order and report back if it doesn't work. Thank you!
Thanks to all. I added the Bugfix after everything else and it worked just fine. I didn't have any thing come up as invalid this time around. Now enjoying Season 2. The MC just went into the Bacta Tank.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Firebeast

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
  1. install ...in AE's case: vanilla 1.9.0 first and then apply the 1.9.1 bugfix
I added the Bugfix after everything else and it worked just fine.
Aaaand this is what I was talking about, lol.

monk says "a,b,c,d" and Tal says "adding b last" works.

Eh, I'll get it. Eventually. Perhaps I'll take up drinking again.

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes