3.50 star(s) 88 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
From what I've seen so far (beginning of Chapter 2), MC is only peeping on OTHER people having sex. (This has occurred 4 times by my count, not counting the erotic posing.). Shouldn't NTR be tagged?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
From what I've seen so far (beginning of Chapter 2), MC is only peeping on OTHER people having sex. (This has occurred 4 times by my count, not counting the erotic posing.).
Well, I went through all images and animations for episode 1. I only counted 3 times (2 of them were avoidable by a choice) of other characters having sex. The movies scene didn't show any action after the dude sucked her nipple though making it similar to a kiss. What was the 4th occurrence? If you counted Sam hopping to her boyfriend's lap after she gave attention to MC (kissed or didn't), that one image shouldn't be counted as having sex. ;)

But, I don't start another meaningless discussion if any of them warrant the tag you were asking. Make a thread search using the three letters you used and you should find plenty of discussions about the matter. There's been so much of it so a moderator issued a warning on page 66 in 2021...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From what I've seen so far (beginning of Chapter 2), MC is only peeping on OTHER people having sex. (This has occurred 4 times by my count, not counting the erotic posing.). Shouldn't NTR be tagged?
others having sex aren't lis. mc will be swimming in pussy soon.

Reactions: S1nsational

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Women who are currently not a love interest have sex with others, is this really NTR? You're watching two girls eat each other, is that really NTR? Looks like I've lost my mind... :Kappa:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Women who are currently not a love interest have sex with others, is this really NTR? You're watching two girls eat each other, is that really NTR? Looks like I've lost my mind... :Kappa:
he means also cook having sex with waitress early game. also at college there's another scene where boy and girl have sex.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
he means also cook having sex with waitress early game. also at college there's another scene where boy and girl have sex.
The waitress is not in a relation- or even situationship with the MC and neither her nor he express a desire to be with the other one, even if they are a little more affectionate with each other than is usual. It's voyeurism, not NTR. Hence the tag.

Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The waitress is not in a relation- or even situationship with the MC and neither her nor he express a desire to be with the other one, even if they are a little more affectionate with each other than is usual. It's voyeurism, not NTR. Hence the tag.
i know that but that's as close as ntr we get besides flashback stories by auntie and maybe if doesn't defend cousin when she gets attacked at subway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
i know that but that's as close as ntr we get besides flashback stories by auntie and maybe if doesn't defend cousin when she gets attacked at subway.
It's not "close to", it's "nothing like" NTR. The MC is not even interested in kissing the girl, let alone romancing her or being in a relationship with her.

Reactions: doccop63

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not "close to", it's "nothing like" NTR. The MC is not even interested in kissing the girl, let alone romancing her or being in a relationship with her.
i know that but some are all your bases (femmes) belong to us (me).

3.50 star(s) 88 Votes