3.50 star(s) 88 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Eh... I'm sure I've read the dev say he didn't do the patch, someone else is doing it but he is making sure it doesn't mess with his story so he kind of proofread it something like that? I'm probably way off here.

He did that to get past Patreon's incest policy, it's painfully obvious she is supposed to be their mom, the same way her "brood sister" is just supposed to be her sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eh... I'm sure I've read the dev say he didn't do the patch, someone else is doing it but he is making sure it doesn't mess with his story so he kind of proofread it something like that? I'm probably way off here.
for patreon even 3rd party patch counts towards dev and not positive way.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so the two unavoidable M x F scenes...do they involve the MC? or is it just the MC seeing them? or just the player seeing it?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
so the two unavoidable M x F scenes...do they involve the MC? or is it just the MC seeing them? or just the player seeing it?
It's the MC seeing them. They involve a character that is not a LI (yet, but she's close to being best girl, which makes it a crime) at the very start of the game and our character catches them in the act. Whether they are avoidable or not I can't remember, but they probably are. And if not.. just close your eyes and press CTRL for 2 seconds and they cannot hurt you. :D

Trust me, it's worth getting over this little hump (if it is one to you), since there's a shitton of content that is worth playing that comes right after!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It's the MC seeing them. They involve a character that is not a LI (yet, but she's close to being best girl, which makes it a crime) at the very start of the game and our character catches them in the act. Whether they are avoidable or not I can't remember, but they probably are. And if not.. just close your eyes and press CTRL for 2 seconds and they cannot hurt you. :D

Trust me, it's worth getting over this little hump (if it is one to you), since there's a shitton of content that is worth playing that comes right after!
ohh OTHER characters having hetero sex is fine as long as the only sex the MC has is by MY choice(and even then, if there IS hetero for the MC as long as it is a CHOICE). idk if the opening scene is an orgy as long as i get to pick who the MC fucks

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
ohh OTHER characters having hetero sex is fine as long as the only sex the MC has is by MY choice(and even then, if there IS hetero for the MC as long as it is a CHOICE). idk if the opening scene is an orgy as long as i get to pick who the MC fucks
Very insightful, it helps me to see the game in a different light! Or not?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on ep/ch 1 only mc fucks girls he has chosen (half a school :p) and same thing continues on ep/ch 2 since males on new home are infertile.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished this and got to say, much improved from his previous game which was also pretty good. Animations are top notch as is the quality in them. Story is interesting as well, at first it seemed fairly standard but then the plot twists started to happen. Looking forward to future updates

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Firebeast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished this and got to say, much improved from his previous game which was also pretty good. Animations are top notch as is the quality in them. Story is interesting as well, at first it seemed fairly standard but then the plot twists started to happen. Looking forward to future updates
well while he made prev. game daz released new gens of assets etc.

3.50 star(s) 88 Votes