3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Very good game, can't wait to see the next stages of development. However, I played a game doing the exact opposite of what the walkthrough mod suggested, yet the girls still ended up touching me, kissing me, or more. Strange, isn't it!?
If you're talking about the "story-relevant" characters, that's exactly what is expected. The OP's Developer Notes says explicitly which girls are non-optional:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Lol, even when i try to import v1.6.0 saves into 1.9.0, they don't work.
laikdink's wt mod had a broken or missing variable, i cant remember, until 1.9.1 so that is probably your problem, if you had used the wt mod

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlternateExistence-S2v2.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Game already has incest and MC's mother turned up.

So far MC has banged his aunt, cousin and 2 sisters.

Dev isn't againt incest it just didn't fit his last story.
Didn't MC's daughter make an appearance in the last story? That's a laugh

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
mc has no daughter he is what 20 years old?
how can he have a daughter??
and his "mother" is not really his mother she made him in a lab so he is not bloodrelated and not even adopted
and with his "sisters" it is the same
that Woman is their Creator and not biological created

the only real incest is there with his Aunt and Cousin so Anne and Summer.
What are you talking about? Of course he's related to both his mom and sisters, his mom used her own DNA to engineer her children. Yea, the siblings aren't simple hybrids and were genetically enhanced and altered, but they very much are blood related if you're playing with the incest patch. That said there is no current up to date incest patch for Season 2 Episode 2

As for the MCs daughter, I'm positive that person you're replying to was referring to the is devs previous game, not this one.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What are you talking about? Of course he's related to both his mom and sisters, his mom used her own DNA to engineer her children. Yea, the siblings aren't simple hybrids and were genetically enhanced and altered, but they very much are blood related if you're playing with the incest patch. That said there is no current up to date incest patch for Season 2 Episode 2

As for the MCs daughter, I'm positive that person you're replying to was referring to the is devs previous game, not this one.
yeah yeah just realized that the when the patch not works in S2 they are made in a lab with the funktioning patch for S2 she gave birth to 3 kids so nevermind.

forgot the patch while starting S2 from the start.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There wasn't actually ;) None of those 3 where a LI and didn't have any sex scenes.
Ah, oh well. I'm not here to separate lies and truth. Just looked like a simple misunderstanding was happening i could help avoid.

You way return to your spreading of misinformation

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wait, what misinformation?
Great, if there wasn't a misunderstanding before, this is now.

Anyway, from my "understanding".

Someone said there was no incest in the devs previous game and that it didn't fit the game, not that the dev is against incest.
A second person came along and said that's not true and that the MCs daughter turns up in the game at some point.
The you came long and said that not only does the daughter turn up, but that the niece also is in the game and that she is a love interest.
Then I made my reply to you, and then you replied to me saying well actually none of those people mentioned were actually LIs at all.

Edited: Just saw in the quote of the comment just above this, that the referenced niece, is a LI in THIS game, not the other one. Yea, that was my mistake. Sorry.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The point is, what's the point of them even being in that other game if they're not LIs?
You do realize that not every female in a VN have to be a LI right? In that case it was the MC's family, nothing else. In this game it's different obviously.

Great, if there wasn't a misunderstanding before, this is now.

Anyway, from my "understanding".

Someone said there was no incest in the devs previous game and that it didn't fit the game, not that the dev is against incest.
A second person came along and said that's not true and that the MCs daughter turns up in the game at some point.
The you came long and said that not only does the daughter turn up, but that the niece also is in the game and that she is a love interest.
Then I made my reply to you, and then you replied to me saying well actually none of those people mentioned were actually LIs at all.

Edited: Just saw in the quote of the comment just above this, that the referenced niece, is a LI in THIS game, not the other one. Yea, that was my mistake. Sorry.
I said the daughter was NOT an LI in that game ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Their point is that there was in fact incest in the previous game, unlike what the person they were replying to was claiming
There was no incest in the last game.

Jensen never had any sort of sexual attraction wih his daughter or neice. The neice is a love interest in this game.

There were 3 LI's and none of them were related to him.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Jensen never had any sort of sexual attraction wih his daughter or neice. The neice is a love interest in this game.

I know, I misread what was being said

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
As Ava said, no incest in previous game. The only 'incest' part was when Jensen's blonde daughter had a sex dream about her new dad. Which was pretty hot dream.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm currently playing through the first season. The automated scenes just don't work. Did anyone else have that problem.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes