3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
It's really frustrating to make a choice between Andrea and Tania, why not both.

Not so cool, not so cool for a Harem game.
Made me feel like not to play the game.
ive been trying to convince MrKnobbs to include the one you dont choose in the harem at a later point in the game, he has told me he's been thinking about it. me and a few others have brainstormed ways the it could happen with out it seemign to just happen out of nowhere

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
ive been trying to convince MrKnobbs to include the one you dont choose in the harem at a later point in the game, he has told me he's been thinking about it. me and a few others have brainstormed ways the it could happen with out it seemign to just happen out of nowhere
Yeah, I also want it too.
Who wants to choose path in Harem game..??
It's totally out of line.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Also we need both Honey and Charmane.

I am playing Android mod version. So, I can go in with all of them, but I had to see all the scenes too either in thier path or not.

My main point is that the MC should get all the girls in any Harem game.

Reactions: Punto

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I agree and also don't agree with that. Yes its harem, but this game seems to have a massive cast so for me there's still plenty women around to have fun with, so the choices in game is good. I mean if the dev removed all choices for the girls it'll be a boring game with no impact.

This way i guess one can have multiple play throughs. Getting both Tania and Andrea could also work as they are friends so maybe something happens?

I am playing Android mod version. So, I can go in with all of them, but I had to see all the scenes too either in thier path or not.

Reactions: Wraith Baka

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The season 1 setting was better with Anne and the other girls.
The sci-fi setting is nice, but it feels like he just throw up all the main LI's in the trash just for this setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Firebeast

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
Very interesting story!.
i feel Anne & Mc mother are business partners in real estate . Anne was asked by his MC mother to take him in.
Now she knows MC left to Alternate planet . covering up!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Firebeast

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021

the story is great & lots of girls .. if you interested in harem.... best watch pron:ROFLMAO:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
These were my variable errors, S1 ==> S2

There were big and small choices between 8 girls.
i) Tania & Andrea
ii) Honey & Charmane
iii) Anne & Summer (Between Pool & Gym)
iv) Rose & Samara

So I guess this is not my type of game. For this girl's path choice I left playing some games.
I hate PATH more than NTR :D:D:D

If it's Harem, go for all the girl.

Everyone have their own perspective, and they have my respect but PATH Choice is not for me.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
These were my variable errors, S1 ==> S2

There were big and small choices between 8 girls.
i) Tania & Andrea
ii) Honey & Charmane
iii) Anne & Summer (Between Pool & Gym)
iv) Rose & Samara
these errors are because of the walkthrough mod, laikdink was being lazy and didnt fix the mod until the finalupdate of season 1, so if you want to use the mod, youll have to replay from the begining with the latest version of the mod

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I agree and also don't agree with that. Yes its harem, but this game seems to have a massive cast so for me there's still plenty women around to have fun with, so the choices in game is good. I mean if the dev removed all choices for the girls it'll be a boring game with no impact.

This way i guess one can have multiple play throughs. Getting both Tania and Andrea could also work as they are friends so maybe something happens?
Then for me it's not an actual harem game where you have to choose between many girls.
[It's my personal opinion which nobody cares]
Also there is a chance of Multiple Endings.

F95zone could use a new tag: Semi-Harem.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
these errors are because of the walkthrough mod, laikdink was being lazy and didnt fix the mod until the finalupdate of season 1, so if you want to use the mod, youll have to replay from the begining with the latest version of the mod
Yeah I know.
As I am a Android player, so I had to download the port made by DA to play it.

I will keep an eye on this thread to see if MC can get all the girls, as Demonius commented he & some other good people are trying to convince Dev.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That is me all caught up. I love how Dani and Addi are worked into the story. That said, there are times that it feels like two pages got turned at once. For example, Summer is DTF kinda out of nowhere. Sure, she stops being a bitch but she gets horny for his dick off screen. In the latest update Summer and Anne mention that the MC called them. When did that happen?

It's really frustrating to make a choice between Andrea and Tania, why not both.

Not so cool, not so cool for a Harem game.
Made me feel like not to play the game.
Ok, I used the mod to date both and I have to say, Andrea all the way. She is a heck of a lot of fun and has great content. Tania is cute and is nice to see, but she is nothing compared to Andrea. I even decided not to continue seeing both content when they appear in S2.

hello, was there a route in s1 to avoid having the ugly punk with percing in s2?
If you are referring to Daniella, wash your mouth out with soap and water. Dani is awesome and essential to the plot. This was covered in the Developers Notes on the first post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Ok, I used the mod to date both and I have to say, Andrea all the way. She is a heck of a lot of fun and has great content. Tania is cute and is nice to see, but she is nothing compared to Andrea. I even decided not to continue seeing both content when they appear in S2.
Foir me, I thought Tania looked far better than Andi, so I went with her first. Then I went back and played Andi's scenes, and vastly prefer her personality. Once I played RTP and found that Tania fucked Jensen in that game and that he's almost definitely the unavailable man her bio says she's pining over, I had zero further interest in her in this game.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Foir me, I thought Tania looked far better than Andi, so I went with her first. Then I went back and played Andi's scenes, and vastly prefer her personality. Once I played RTP and found that Tania fucked Jensen in that game and that he's almost definitely the unavailable man her bio says she's pining over, I had zero further interest in her in this game.
It has been so long since I played RTP. Is she in that? I need to replay that again.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes