3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This is exactly how I'm feeling.
I think this game would of been been better had it a bit more of a separation from RtP.

Overall, I am okay with characters Jensen didn't plow showing up if there is a plot reason for it.
But anyone who Werner has a shot with needs to have some separation from Jensen. If you just get Jensen's castoffs and hand-me-downs why the fuck are we even playing Werner? Seems like we should be playing Jensen again at that point.
Let Werner have his OWN story and his own girls!
yeah i wasnt sure about that either. Seeing Tania and Andrea was one thing but after finding out they're the Main LI's that apparently you gotta choose one or the other... welp that sucks. sooo it either the girl that wasnt Chosen...or the Previous MC's Niece.

this was pretty much the same exact reason i abandoned Office seduction. because it had characters from Main seduction the MC hooked up with but didnt end up with for whatever reasons and then they appeared in a spin-off.

but yeah idk what to think atm.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
yeah i wasnt sure about that either. Seeing Tania and Andrea was one thing but after finding out they're the Main LI's that apparently you gotta choose one or the other... welp that sucks. sooo it either the girl that wasnt Chosen...or the Previous MC's Niece.

this was pretty much the same exact reason i abandoned Office seduction. because it had characters from Main seduction the MC hooked up with but didnt end up with for whatever reasons and then they appeared in a spin-off.

I still think this game has potential. And I love the female models. I just think this is off to a somewhat uneven start right now. But I do have faith in Dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I still think this game has potential. And I love the female models. I just think this is off to a somewhat uneven start right now. But I do have faith in Dev.
on the positives. the Honey scene was good. so far i like Asami but shes apparently not a main. and seems we maybe able to avoid Aunt. but eh who knows. but yeah the models themselves are good.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
After some extensive 'advice' from many members I altered the Samara scene. New files have been uploaded.
Also remember you have a choice to kiss her or not.
I know that you probably thought the scene was fine as is and that the "advice" was just a small section of people getting their panties in a bunch about nothing but honestly the change really helps for people who voyeurism is a dealbreaker.

It didn't fix all my issues with the scene but it made it 80% better that I don't have to deal with voyeurism when I click "No" to the choice and actually makes it a real choice instead of just "here's a preview, would you like to see more?" that the old scene was.

Now, Samara is a real contender for Best Girl once we can get her away from Gordon.
So from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say....
Thank you.gif

Last edited:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
After some extensive 'advice' from many members I altered the Samara scene. New files have been uploaded.
Also remember you have a choice to kiss her or not.
Sorry i'm gonna be little harsh but what a big change :rolleyes:

You still see the dialog of them moaning you still see MC talking about it the only thing that was changed you don't see it at the backround when the choice pop up. Everything else just same. I have the choice to kiss her but no matter what i choose kiss her or not she still jumps on him and kiss him "oh i love you babe,oh love you too". Great. Helped a lot.

Edit: It's just even tho it's a better skip option i just can't accept the fact that i already seeing happened i just can't forget it. No matter what you choose for there those things happened and i can't forget about it. Future LI getting fucked by her boyfriend i know it's her boyfriend but i can't play it with the fact that it's happened and i can't see her as LI. I just can't.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

See I am okay with Andie.
She is a sweet girl and we get the tie in to RtP without it becoming reeeeeallly awkward.
We might even get a scene in the future where Werner meets Jensen and his harem and thinks.. "Wait, you can have multiple gf's at once???"
Mind Blown.gif

What bothers me is that Jensen is still talked about like a Golden God by both Andi and Tania and the last thing you want when talking to a girl about her ex (or Uncle) is to see that she still idolizes him...

You shouldn't use an old character to show up a new one.

But like I said, we can choose Andie instead of Tania so we wont get Jensen's exes as our main girls. Plus if the daughter is introduced as a main girl option that would be funny as hell. You get a father in law you DO NOT want to piss off. lol

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

You still see the dialog of them moaning you still see MC talking about it the only thing that was changed you don't see it at the backround when the choice pop up. Everything else just same. I have the choice to kiss her but no matter what i choose kiss her or not she still jumps on him and kiss him "oh i love you babe,oh love you too". Great. Helped a lot.
the time you spent going back to look for content you don't like, could've been spent moving forward with story to the point where the mc fucks someone or move on to another game.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
See I am okay with Andie.
She is a sweet girl and we get the tie in to RtP without it becoming reeeeeallly awkward.

But like I said, we can choose Andie instead of Tania so we wont get Jensen's exes as our main girls. Plus if the daughter is introduced as a main girl option that would be funny as hell. You get a father in law you DO NOT want to piss off. lol
You realize, you get the same outcome for Andi as she is like a daughter to him? :KEK:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
the time you spent going back to look for content you don't like, could've been spent moving forward with story to the point where the mc fucks someone or move on to another game.
He just said straight away that things are still wrong. Why "soften" things? However, the end result did not change at all. There should also be 2 paths in this game without and with voyerism, so the audience will be happy.

I've said it many times that all the games menus should have a fetish-menu from which to click things on / off. Then only the whole gang would be satisfied when nothing annoying can be seen anywhere. :ROFLMAO:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Dude i already finished the game and see who MC fucked trust me. Even tho it's who you want choice but whatever i guess. I didn't waste anytime trust me. And i like the game but Samara is i'm sorry but and this counts for a lot a people from the comments that i see few people wants her as a LI after that.

Oh after that she kisses her "friend" like that. I'm sorry but from where i'm from nobody kisses their friend like that. "Oh you hurt friend let me kiss them lips to make you feel better." If they are fwb then sure they will kiss or her boyfriend but not your "friend".

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Look... im not doing what i am doing to piss anyone off. I've said it how many times, i personally am not a fan of NTR (although in some games i dont mind it ) and voyeurisms is not a big thing for me. I love games where the MC gets on top at the end and sway the girls into his court.

I have my reasons why the scenes are they way they are, but the 'advice' you gave about Samara is warranted and yes i do listen, but like so many other devs, you need to let us tell our story the way we believe characters react.
Of course you guys are entitled to your opinions and likes/dislikes, still crying NTR when there is nothing is not fair no matter how much some may think there are NTR scene(s). Harem the way I see it, will definitely not be what most of you believe a harem should be but it will be in the game.

Every game cannot be like WVM or Badik if I may be so bold to mention those two games. They seem to be the top games many players love to play, still it doesn't mean I have to follow their style of story telling. Some of the reviews so far has been unwarranted I feel but that is just my opinion.

Also Tania is not sloppy seconds to those who've not played RTP.

I know that you probably thought the scene was fine as is and that the "advice" was just a small section of people getting their panties in a bunch about nothing but honestly the change really helps for people who voyeurism is a dealbreaker.

It didn't fix all my issues with the scene but it made it 80% better that I don't have to deal with voyeurism when I click "No" to the choice and actually makes it a real choice instead of just "here's a preview, would you like to see more?" that the old scene was.

Now, Samara is a real contender for Best Girl once we can get her away from Gordon.
So from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say....
View attachment 1125134

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
He just said straight away that things are still wrong. Why "soften" things? However, the end result did not change at all. There should also be 2 paths in this game without and with voyerism, so the audience will be happy.

why should there be two paths? are you making the game? do you know what the story is about? do devs have to bend every time someone doesn't like a fetish or a story element they make? if a dev make a content poll for their game, go support them and vote on those poll. But if they don't? well, guess they want to tell their own story or a game they would like to play and what's wrong and novel with that idea?

Not everything needs to appeal to everyone, that's one of my biggest grips with the way patreon works. Some games could just focus on something and stick with it, rather then try and make every game have every fetish and ending up with barely any content or care about any of them.

I've said it many times that all the games menus should have a fetish-menu from which to click things on / off. Then only the whole gang would be satisfied when nothing annoying can be seen anywhere. :ROFLMAO:
Then learn how to make mods, and do it yourself. Because as far as I call tell, every time a game start making every "non common" fetish avoidable while it's still part of the story, it's just gets messy and overly complicated to make.

And people will still bitch about it, as you could see in games like Power Vacuum where NTR can be complete delete from any choice and it's was never canon in the first place.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why should there be two paths? are you making the game? do you know what the story is about? do devs have to bend every time someone doesn't like a fetish or a story element they make? if a dev make a content poll for their game, go support them and vote on those poll. But if they don't? well, guess they want to tell their own story or a game they would like to play and what's wrong and novel with that idea?

Not everything needs to appeal to everyone, that's one of my biggest grips with the way patreon works. Some games could just focus on something and stick with it, rather then try and make every game have every fetish and ending up with barely any content or care about any of them.

Then learn how to make mods, and do it yourself. Because as far as I call tell, every time a game start making every "non common" fetish avoidable while it's still part of the story, it's just gets messy and overly complicated to make.

And people will still bitch about it, as you could see in games like Power Vacuum where NTR can be complete delete from any choice and it's was never canon in the first place.
Very well said!!!

....too bad it will fall mostly on deaf ears though......

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's clear this is not a game for you. Please move onto something else.

Edit: It's just even tho it's a better skip option i just can't accept the fact that i already seeing happened i just can't forget it. No matter what you choose for there those things happened and i can't forget about it. Future LI getting fucked by her boyfriend i know it's her boyfriend but i can't play it with the fact that it's happened and i can't see her as LI. I just can't.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Daz is a free program and if you fish for deals and discounts you can get enough assets to make a game with content toggle. show us how it's done.
Look... im not doing what i am doing to piss anyone off. I've said it how many times, i personally am not a fan of NTR (although in some games i dont mind it ) and voyeurisms is not a big thing for me. I love games where the MC gets on top at the end and sway the girls into his court.

I have my reasons why the scenes are they way they are, but the 'advice' you gave about Samara is warranted and yes i do listen, but like so many other devs, you need to let us tell our story the way we believe characters react.
Of course you guys are entitled to your opinions and likes/dislikes, still crying NTR when there is nothing is not fair no matter how much some may think there are NTR scene(s). Harem the way I see it, will definitely not be what most of you believe a harem should be but it will be in the game.

Every game cannot be like WVM or Badik if I may be so bold to mention those two games. They seem to be the top games many players love to play, still it doesn't mean I have to follow their style of story telling. Some of the reviews so far has been unwarranted I feel but that is just my opinion.
you have a complete game under your belt, and unlike RTP this has been obviously stated to have a possible harem, people have should have some faith and enjoy the ride.
Let's face it, even if she was, getting to replace and erase Jansen from her memories is a heroic deed worth a menstrel' song.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

Hold up, I am not crying NTR.
If you look up my posts I have time and again called this what it is, Voyeurism.
I have referenced NTR 4 times in my 17 posts on this thread.
Here they are for context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edited nonrelevant parts out as I'm not a sadist.

As you can see, in my unfortunately longwinded posts, I have never called this NTR.
Maybe you were meaning this to refer to other posters and if so then I am sorry but as I am the only one who was quoted I have to assume that you were referring to me.

Now, moving on to Samara.
Like I said in my earlier post, your changes to make it so a player can avoid the voyeurism scene before the player ever sees anything happening fixes like 80% of my issue with Samara. The remaining 20% is the fact that she is willing to kiss MC and then turn around and be all lovey-dovey with her BF but I am willing to let that ride and be developed later to explain itself. If it does then yes, Samara is in the running for Best Girl of the VN.

I mean, hell later on we could find out that Samara and Gordon were plants by your Aunt this whole time to keep an eye on you and that Samara was never supposed to fall for you but couldn't help herself. So when we see her leap up into Gordon's arms and hear them whispering its actually Gordon chewing her out for getting too close to Werner when her cover is suppose to be HIS girlfriend.
Or something completely different!

The point is, I'm willing to let that ride and see what comes next now that I don't have to see the Samara x Gordon scene.

I personally do not expect you to follow any other game's formula. I enjoy that this story is unique. The main issues I've had have been the inclusion of the forced Voyeur content and Tanja, your old MC's ex as a main love interest.
Forced Voyeur meaning the Gordon x Samara scene and the Dwayne x Carla x Anne scenes in the 1.2.0 version of the game. Since you've edited the Gordon x Samara scene so we don't have to see her getting fucked by him if we don't want to, you've solved my major issue there as I've said.

As for Dwayne x Carla x Anne.
The scene seems COMPLETELY unnecessary. We already understand Anne is a sexual person and a quick line of dialog from Asami could get across to the player that Anne only likes females or watching couples fuck but doesn't let men touch her. Hell, if I'm remembering correctly, isn't that already told to us? So from what I see in the game so far, the need to force the players to watch the Dwayne x Carla x Anne scene and then later on end it with showing a naked Dwayne and a cum spattered Mature Lady is completely unnecessary.

As for Tania.
Maybe I got it wrong, but isnt she Jensen's secretary/ex?
Canonically, didn't Jensen fuck her (alot) and then was forced to break it off with her? If this is a different timeline or something and Jensen and Tania didn't actually hook up then I completely retract my complaint and welcome Tania with open arms! But if she isnt, and she is Jensen's ex, then we at least get to choose Andie as our other choice for MC's main GF, so its a moot point.

I respect your creativity and your vision for your game. I only offer my opinions on here because I see that this could become a fantastic fucking game in the future with a few small tweaks and course correcting. Am I kind of an asshole at times with the way I suggest things? Absolutely but I do not mean to be a prick, I just have zero tact and if I've offended you, I am sorry for that. I do mean well and never intend to troll so if you feel I have, I apologize.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You realize, you get the same outcome for Andi as she is like a daughter to him? :KEK:
Oh and I am HELLA looking forward to it!
Andie: "My mom wants me to invite you for family dinner."
Mc: "Oh, uh, sure."
Player: "Gulp."
xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Jan 9, 2020
u need other file from the current ic patch too with aunt/niche i think, just add my file to the curent IC patch
how game know what to read ? we have original s1e1 and s1e2 and when i put i-patch with aunt game read aunt 1 minute and stop when i put mother i-patch game read mother 1 minute and stop ! do we need all or just to have 1 mother patch ?

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes